Makeup & Hair by Shilpa

Makeup & Hair by Shilpa

Making the world beautiful, one brush stroke at a time.

Dallas, TX 75026 | map
Value:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

shilpa was excellent. professional and knew what i wanted. great attitude.

• Wedding: 12/27/2014
Seema
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Shilpa did an amazing job with the makeup!! People were complimenting me for days after my wedding. She also is very good at doing exactly what you want and is super patient when it comes to having to redo a certain aspect of your look until it is perfect!

• Wedding: 12/25/2014
Sanam
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Shilpa is a beautiful person inside and out. Right away felt comfortable with her as she kept me at ease on my wedding day! So professional and talented YET humble which can be hard to find. She tuned in to my needs and the look I wanted, and the outcome was beautiful. My skin looked flawless, and overall look beautiful and classy yet not overdone as if I had worn alot of makeup. I got compliments all night and made me feel gorgeous. I recommend her for all your wedding hair and makeup needs for all you future brides!

• Wedding: 11/29/2014
AKM
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I don't even know how to begin describing how exceptional, how talented, and how wonderful Shilpa is - words simply cannot do her justice. Everything was nothing short of phenomenal. She was able to accomplish every look that I wanted, and make it even better than I had imagined. She was always punctual, and so easy to talk to. I even had her come in at 4 AM, and she was there right on the dot!! The few things you want in your wedding vendors are that they are exception at what they do, they are reasonably priced, they are easy to get along with, they are flexible, and they are timely; without a doubt, Shilpa is all of the above.

Working with her was like working with a life long friend; she was kind, compassionate, patient when it came to the annoying groomsmen, and still incredibly professional, making me feel like I was her number one priority. I feel so honored to have been able to work with her and for her to be a part of my day!

• Wedding: 11/29/2014
NEHA
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Shilpa was amazing! Not only did we all look amazing but she was so sweet! She is a great person to work with!

Jessica
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Using Shilpa was the best decision we could have made. She not only met our expectations, she exceeded our expectations. She is talented, professional, and kind. Each lady in the bridal party looked flawless. The bride looked amazing. Shilpa also did my make-up (mother of the bride) and was able to not only cover any imperfections on my skin, but also created a radiant appearance. She is a talented artist and our family would recommend her to anyone.

Donna
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Shilpa is such an amazing artist!! She did an excellent job with my hair and make up on my wedding day. I absolutely loved it :). She deserves all 5 stars!!!

Dennis and Sissy
  • Flexibility: 5.0

There are NOT ENOUGH WORDS in the world to explain how wonderful Shilpa was to work with. Not only is she sweet, but she also really listened to me and what exactly I wanted. Even when it came to my hair and make up trial, she really worked hard to make sure I was happy with the look she was creating. She is also soooo good at what she does with both hair and make up and I am soooooooo happy I decided to go with her for our wedding day! It's very obvious when you talk to her that she truly loves what she does and it is even more apparent in the quality of her work! Shilpa, a million thank yous for making me feel so as beautiful as I did <3

• Flexibility: 5.0

If you're looking for the best, then you definitely don't have to look any further! Shilpa is the most talented makeup artist I've come across! The great thing is...even if you don't know exactly what you want...she knows what look will make you look absolutely stunning! I used Shilpa just for my engagement shoot as she was unavailable for my specific wedding dates...but I got so many compliments from my engagement shoot...and I have been recommending Shilpa to everyone I know ever since! Honestly, even my mom was trying to convince Shilpa to switch things around to be my makeup and hair artist for my wedding dates!

Shilpa is not only great at what she does...she's genuine, kind, and patient. She answered all my mom's makeup related questions even though she didn't have to and even helped her figure out what color foundation/powder suits her skintone best. Shilpa went above and beyond and made us feel so comfortable around her. I felt like we had been friends for years. Shilpa was so sweet that she even send me a whole board of pinterest ideas for my wedding/reception/etc events because I couldn't have her as my makeup and hair artist for my big day.

Thank you so much, Shilpa, for all that you did for me! You have such a good heart, and I wish you the best as you grow even more as a makeup & hair artist! Your talent is evident in the all the wonderful pictures and results all of your brides makeovers...and I know you only continue to do the same! Thank you once again! I look forward to working with you in the future!! :)

-Hemali

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Shilpa made me feel absolutely beautiful on my wedding day! I've never felt so gorgeous and dressed up before! She was very friendly, fun, wonderful personality, thoughtful, and listened to what I wanted. I would HIGHLY recommend her to anybody! You will definitely be happy with the outcome. She was such a blessing to me on such an important day!

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
Stacy
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Shilpa is the best makeup artist I have ever used or seen. I got my hair and makeup done with her for my bridals and my wedding day. I thought the bridal portrait makeup was great but I was blown away the actual day of my wedding. She made me feel like the most beautiful bride. There was't a bad picture thanks to Shilpa's technique. Eyes, contouring, highlights, etc. she knows it and does it well. I would have never trusted anyone with my makeup since I am so picky about my hair and makeup, but I trust Shilpa 100 %. The most important thing is the photos and I felt that I looked great in every single photo. I will use Shilpa as long as she is around for pictures, special events etc. I'm amazed by her and I have tried going to Blushington, well, Shilpa blows that place out of the water. The absolute best makeup artist around. I can't wait to go back to her.

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Shilpa deserves FAR more than 5 stars for the talent and service she provides! The minute I booked Shilpa for my engagement and wedding makeup, she went above and beyond to make sure my makeup was perfect. You can tell Shilpa any concern you have and I guarantee you, she will address them and make you look/feel fabulous. For example, I told Shilpa I had small eyes and she showed me so many techniques she could do to make my eyes look larger. Needless to say, Shilpa is one talented artist that will listen and make ANY picture, magazine, or pinterest look a REALITY! To top it off, she is one of the sweetest individuals you will meet. If you don't want to worry about your makeup and want to look absolutely flawless, then book Shilpa NOW!

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Shilpa is a god send. I am incredibly indecisive and picky about make up and hair. We clicked immediately. She did 2 trials with me before the big day and both times she was super patient with me and very responsive to the changes that I wanted. On the day of her and her team provided services for 13 of us! Everyone was very happy with their hair And makeup. Shilpa did mine, my mother and MIL. All of our looks came out so perfect. There wasn't a single thing I would have changed.

I highly recommend shilpa and her team for any event. She's the bees knees!!!

• Wedding: 09/20/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Shilpa is awesome, awesome, awesome! She's super responsive, professional, and so easy to talk to. Shilpa can do just about any style of makeup you want her to whether it's dramatic or natural. I had an Indian/American fusion wedding and my hair + makeup looked amazing for both styles of outfits. I got compliments all night long! She's so much fun to talk to while getting ready and I couldn't recommend her more!

• Wedding: 09/06/2014
Meera
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Shilpa did my hair and makeup for all my wedding events (Aug. 29-Sep. 1). Shipa is amazing and I loved my look each day! I would definitely recommend Shilpa!

• Wedding: 08/31/2014
Natasha
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I got married on August 23, 2014 and Shilpa did my hair and makeup, she's a true artist, she know what's best for you. I was on the hunt for an artist that would provide a natural make up look with an elegant touch and she did just that. With 3 days of wedding festivities she was on time and would get me ready in an timely manner. I just had to tell her once on exactly how I wanted my make up to look and she did it perfectly for every event.

She's really easy to work with and I love her business style; very detail oriented and organized. She is by far one of the best makeup artists out there and I would highly recommend her to anyone, she was worth every penny. Thank you Shilpa for doing such and amazing job.

• Wedding: 08/23/2014
Roshni
214-336-6968
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards