Makeup & Hair by Shilpa

Value
Flexibility
Johana
07/25/2015

First of all, Shilpa is a wonderful person; she's very sweet, professional and makes you feel like she's known you for a long time.
Shilpa did my hair and makeup for my wedding and I loved it! My family and friends complimented so much on her work. I definitely felt like a princess, just how a bride should feel.
Every dollar I spent on hair and make up was very much worth it!
I've never seen such beautiful work as Shilpas!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Even though Shilpa is well known in Dallas as well as other cities and her beautiful work speaks for itself, she is SO refreshingly down to earth! Working with her was such a fun, pleasant experience! You feel like you are with your friend and I couldn't have been more comfortable. I told her what look I was interested in and she achieved the look I desired for my big day. She used her creativity and expertise and created a look that made me feel like a true princess! It was natural yet amped up the glam and made my features pop. She is so determined to deliver her best. Even running on a lack of sleep due to flight delays from a trip just before my wedding, she was present and professional and gave it her all. Shilpa is the BEST.

Recently Married

I cannot say enough about how amazing Shilpa is! She did an awesome job for hair/makeup for my wedding. I wanted a very soft look for my wedding day, and she did exactly what I had in mind. I've worked with other MUAs before, and hands-down Shilpa was worth every penny. She's very professional and helped ease any anxiety I had the morning of. Not to mention my curls stayed in till noon on the next day! Unlike some MUAs who just do your makeup the way they want to (no matter what you tell them), Shilpa actually listens to you and works to bring out your best features. Her team worked on my bridesmaids, and they all looked flawless. She's such a gorgeous person inside and out, and I honestly couldn't have made a better choice. So glad we booked you!

Recently Married

Shilpa and her team were awesome. She did my makeup and completed my look. She didn't exactly what I wanted if not better. She was also very kind and patient through the whole process. I will recommend her to anyone. Her team did my family and they were pleased with the professionalism and kindness as well!

Reema
05/23/2015

Shilpa is fabulous! She is professional but also very personable and easy to talk to. She listens to what we want but also provides her honest opinions on hair and make-up styles for her clients! Look forward to working with her again for other occasions!

Services Used: Beauty & Health, Jewelry
Usha
05/09/2015

Shilpa did an amazing job with my hair and makeup for all of my wedding events! I had zero complaints with the looks she gave me. She is very talented and takes her time because she is a perfection at what she does. This wasn't the first time I used her, I've used her for all my family events in the past. Her team is amazing too, all of my family members loved them. I received so many compliments on my hair and makeup the whole weekend. She told me to come prepared with pictures and I did, however, Shilpa would do something else that she thought looked better and it did. She is super sweet! I highly recommend her and referred her to my friends too.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I love Shilpa!!!! She is not only super sweet and personable but she is so talented!!! She strives for perfection and takes her time!!! I love that she does not rush and she is so open to any feedback. I was very honest with Shilpa as she was with me and I got the perfect look I was going for!!! I wish I could have another wedding because I would use her again in a heartbeat!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Shilpa is so, so good at what she does. She did my makeup and hair for our pre-wedding photos and I liked her so much that I asked her to do my makeup and hair for the wedding itself (garba night, wedding ceremony and reception.) My makeup and hair looked fab for each event and I received so many compliments on both. Shilpa tailored my makeup and hair beautifully to each outfit, giving me a different 'look' for each event. She takes her time with you and you can tell that she really cares about making you look your best. She is open to your ideas and suggestions but at the same time, if you aren't sure about what you want, you don't need to worry, she will work her magic! Shilpa is very professional, sweet and overall a pleasure to work with- highly recommend her.

Sorah
03/07/2015

I got my make up trial, engagement shoot, and wedding make up done by Shilpa. Just by looking at her pictures and portfolio, it is obvious that Shilpa is a makeup guru, but what really resonated with me through this year long experience is Shilpa's professionalism and connection she creates with the bride. She took her time to get to truly know me and my style. She made me feel comfortable and answered all of my silly questions. I would definitely recommend Shilpa to all my future bride-to-be's!

Vinitha
01/17/2015

I would highly recommend Shilpa for anyone who wants to look their best on their special day! She was super sweet and so easy to work with. I lived out of town and was unable to have a makeup trial with her; but felt comfortable enough, in talking with her in detail and seeing her work, to book her for my wedding day. I was very pleased and totally comfortable on the day of; and knew she would take care of me. My makeup and hair were flawless and she really helped make my wedding day very special! The compliments were non-stop!! Thank you to Shilpa for working your "magic"!!!

Seema
12/27/2014

shilpa was excellent. professional and knew what i wanted. great attitude.

Sanam
12/25/2014

Shilpa did an amazing job with the makeup!! People were complimenting me for days after my wedding. She also is very good at doing exactly what you want and is super patient when it comes to having to redo a certain aspect of your look until it is perfect!

Recently Married

Shilpa was great! She was prompt with her time, and did an excellent job with my hair and makeup. It lasted hours upon hours and I received SO many compliments! I did do a trial, but honestly you don't need one! She really knows what she's doing and is great to be around! She's easy to work with/flexible since she'll travel to your location. All in all, I had a great experience and would definitely recommend her!

AKM
11/29/2014

Shilpa is a beautiful person inside and out. Right away felt comfortable with her as she kept me at ease on my wedding day! So professional and talented YET humble which can be hard to find. She tuned in to my needs and the look I wanted, and the outcome was beautiful. My skin looked flawless, and overall look beautiful and classy yet not overdone as if I had worn alot of makeup. I got compliments all night and made me feel gorgeous. I recommend her for all your wedding hair and makeup needs for all you future brides!

NEHA
11/29/2014

I don't even know how to begin describing how exceptional, how talented, and how wonderful Shilpa is - words simply cannot do her justice. Everything was nothing short of phenomenal. She was able to accomplish every look that I wanted, and make it even better than I had imagined. She was always punctual, and so easy to talk to. I even had her come in at 4 AM, and she was there right on the dot!! The few things you want in your wedding vendors are that they are exception at what they do, they are reasonably priced, they are easy to get along with, they are flexible, and they are timely; without a doubt, Shilpa is all of the above.

Working with her was like working with a life long friend; she was kind, compassionate, patient when it came to the annoying groomsmen, and still incredibly professional, making me feel like I was her number one priority. I feel so honored to have been able to work with her and for her to be a part of my day!

Jessica
10/18/2014

Shilpa was amazing! Not only did we all look amazing but she was so sweet! She is a great person to work with!