LucieXYZ Photography

LucieXYZ Photography

47-102 Kamehameha Hwy
Kaneohe, HI 96744 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush ...
Liability Insurance: Yes
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We highly recommend hiring Lucie XYZ for your wedding photography! Lucie & Sam photographed our July 2013 wedding, and we were so happy with the results. They were so professional and easy to work with, not to mention fun and amazing photographers! We love our wedding photos, and they captured the day perfectly. Every time we look at our pictures, it just takes us back to that exact moment and always brings a smile to our faces. We wouldn't hesitate in recommending Lucie XYZ for your event photography….you will not regret it!

• Wedding: 07/27/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We found LucieXYZ Photography through our day-of wedding coordinator and were 110% pleased with their work on our behalf. From start to finish Lucie and Sam were fabulous to work with. They were gracious and professional, even when herding our large families for photos immediately following the ceremony. They captured all the moments of our wedding day and the resulting photographs are gorgeous. They also secured the small but significant details, without our asking or suggesting. For example, my bouquet had special meaning; it was comprised entirely of roses selected by women who are important in my life. Lucie/Sam must have read the explanation in the program, as neither I nor my husband pointed it out to them. We now have a beautiful photo of the explanation of the bouquet from the program with my bouquet. Without any reservation I would recommend LucieXYZ for any and all photography needs.

• Wedding: 07/13/2013
Kris
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Awesome experience to have Lucie XYZ and her husband as a part of our big day. If it is not necessary, you don't know they are there. At the end you are surprised and impressed by the pictures they took. And above all - they are so nice people.

• Wedding: 06/02/2013
Renata
  • Flexibility: 5.0

You guys did a fabulous job and created a positive mood from start to finish. We were able to feel a great sense of of comfort with your calm energy. We really appreciated all the hard work that was put in and hopefully look forward to working with you guys in the future:)

• Wedding: 03/23/2013
Laura
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We love Lucie! She has not only done our wedding my brother and sister-in-laws as well. We were so impressed with her work and after doing research on other photographers we didn't want to hire anyone else. She is so creative and takes THE best pictures. The attentive quality she gives you cannot compare anywhere. We are so happy that we cannot stop referring her to our friends who are now engaged. People see our pictures and are amazed. Some even say, "Darn, I wish we would've hired Lucie." She IS the best. Photographers are the most important part of your wedding day and help you form the memories you will share forever. Lucie is the best.

• Wedding: 08/11/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lucie and Sam were so easy to work with. They captured great shots, especially shooting from two views.

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

On your wedding day, you are so happy and excited, that it is easy to miss things happening around you. You seem to remember most of it, you talk about it for days, and sometimes months, but then all those moments, the exhilaration and enthusiasm that are fresh in our memories start to fade -this is human nature.

This is when a good photographer becomes one of the most important elements of the wedding. You can forget the taste of the food, or how many people were dancing, or what your guests were wearing, but all those memories will stay alive thanks to the pictures.

Sam and Lucie are the best. When I first saw their web page or when I've seen albums of past clients, I felt as if I was there and I could sense the energy of their weddings. Having them shoot our wedding has been a great privilege. It was fun and we felt very comfortable in front of their cameras. They make you feel relaxed, and because of that, the pictures look better and more natural. Their easy-going personality make the experience really rewarding and totally enjoyable.

The quality of their pictures is amazing. They know how to get the best of you and the situation. They were able to capture the essence of the wedding, and just by looking at the pictures you feel as if you were there again, living the moment. They bring life to their pictures and make your wedding memorable in the literal and figurative way.

I would strongly recommend Sam and Lucie for any important events that want to keep fresh in your memory for ever. It is totally worth it!!

• Wedding: 06/26/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lucie and Sam are so amazing and never disappoint! One of the main things I was looking for in a wedding photographer was finding one that thought outside the box and I wanted our pictures to really "look like us" and not "typical" engagment and wedding photos. I had hunted Lucie XYZ down after seeing photos that they did for a girl I knew in college, because after researching through a laundry list of wedding photographers, they're the ones that stood out to us! Being camara shy they made the engagement shoot really comfortable and fun. Lucie and Sam also shot our wedding in Hawaii. They made it such a fun experience. They're attention to detail is amazing. One of the comments my dad made was "your photographers are very professional and nice people" which is sooo true! They are extremely kind, understanding and very professional and we are glad to have built a friendship with them throughout this whole wedding process. We are customers for life!

• Wedding: 06/18/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lucie and Sam are by far the best photographers in the business. We originally scheduled a meeting with Lucie based off of her website. After meeting with her at the studio, and seeing her work in person, we were sold immediately. She blew us away with her artistic work. They are able to take any backdrop or landscape and turn it into the best picture you've ever seen. We had our engagement pictures taken out at the Delta where we go wakeboarding. Its about a 2 hour drive but the location had sentimental meaning for us so they had no problem driving the extra miles to get the shots we wanted. Our pictures turned out so much better than we could have ever imagined and the album exceeded every expectation. They both work so well together as a team which allows them to take on 2 different perspectives because even while you are posing for Lucie, Sam is at a different angle capturing things that we would never think of. They were awesome at the wedding and we can't wait to see the final wedding album. We 100% reccommend using Lucie and Sam to everyone that we know who is getting married.

• Wedding: 06/12/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lucie and Sam rock!! They made everyone feel special and made our day so fun and easy! I will work with them again in the future and would recommend them to anyone looking for someone that has amazing talent and super personality.

• Wedding: 05/15/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lucie and Sam are amazing photographers. Their eye for shots and people is remarkable. They work great as a team. We would highly recommend them for both wedding photography and other special events.

• Wedding: 04/24/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lucie and Sam were wonderful to work with on our wedding day. They were a lot of fun, yet very professional. We are sooo happy with their work and love all of our photos. Lucie has an amazing eye and a unique way of looking at things. We definitely got our money's worth, and then some!!! Thank you so much Lucie and Sam for preserving our wedding day memories in such a special and unique way! :)

• Wedding: 04/17/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lucie and her husband Sam provided a beautifully unique point of view, were delightful to work with and delivered fantastic results. I could not recommend this team more!

• Wedding: 11/28/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Thank you, thank you, thank you Lucie and Sam for the most fun, creative and enjoyable photo shoot! Our trash-the-dress session was the perfect add-on to our wedding. With such a busy schedule on the wedding day, our second day shoot gave us the opportunity to really spend some quality time together and to play ‘dress-up’ again. What girl doesn’t want to wear her fabulous dress again? I know I did, and this time we did all of the things we couldn’t do or didn’t have the time to do on our wedding day. Lucie and Sam made the shoot sexy, glamorous, and ridiculously fun. I cherish each photo, from the dramatic series by the water to the sexy, boudoir-style night time portraits. It was a day that we will never forget and has a special place in our hearts. We will always be so grateful to Lucie and Sam for capturing this for us. We love you both dearly!

• Wedding: 11/07/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Sam and Lucie are absolutely AMAZING! They don't take picture; they create art. I am so impressed with their work and they never fail to amaze me with their beautiful photography. GENIUS!! I love Lucie and Sam!!

• Wedding: 09/05/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lucie and Sam are so fantastic to work with! Every single picture from our engagement session to our wedding day is absolutely breathtaking. They've mastered the art of capturing every single emotion that you are feeling in their pictures. I couldn't be happier with our photos, in fact I've got so many amazing pictures to choose from I can't narrow down the ones that I want in my album it is too hard! If I ever need a photographer again in the future I know that I'll go back to Lucie and Sam.

• Wedding: 07/25/2009
808-744-7574
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards