Lifestyles Catering

Lifestyles Catering

Lakewood, CO
303.232.7932
The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.

4.7
Flexibility
4.7
Elissa Dahl
[Private]

Great Cup cakes! I am amazed at the selection of food! Tasting had me excited for the actual meal!

Services Used: Catering

We worked with Dijana Pagano at LifeStyles for our wedding at Willow Ridge Manor. She was very attentive to our needs and was very flexible and great to work with. The food was excellent, the staff was great and so quick to make sure everything was running smoothly during the dinner and reception. We received many compliments for the food!

Lifestyles Catering responded with the following comments:

Thank you Sarah, we love to hear when our brides have a wonderful experience. I remember that week in November, we were crossing our fingers and hoping that your wedding wouldn't get snowed out. But it looks like you and your guests will have many warm memories from your celebration.
Best wishes to you and Matthew as you start your life together.

Recently Married

We had our wedding ceremony and reception at Willow Ridge Manor and were required to use Lifestyles Catering for our reception. I worked with Pati and I can't thank her enough for answering all of my questions so promptly. She scheduled a tasting and after listening to our expectations, she helped us pick a great menu for our guests. We were able to have passed appetizers and a plated dinner for our guests and Lifestyles handled it seamlessly. At the end of the night, we had a slider bar (Pati's idea) and our guests raved over the late night snack! Pati also helped me select the linens for my reception tables and allowed us to rent a tent for our ceremony musicians. My husband and I are so pleased with the way everything turned out. We had such a wonderful wedding reception and we could not have done it without Lifestyles Catering.

Lifestyles Catering responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much, we are happy that you had a wonderful experience with your wedding.
We are so pleased that your guests enjoyed the late night snacks, it's surprising how hungry people can get when they are out on the dance floor getting crazy. It's such a nice touch to give them a little bite of something so they don't have to drive home hungry.
Best wishes to you both.

Services Used: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Recently Married

Pati did an excellent job staying within my budget while still giving me everything we were looking for. She was even able to answer questions that didn't necessarily pertain to her position which helped me plan the wedding better. The food is amazing and we were able to take home anything that was left over. The staff did an amazing job making sure the night ran smoothly which in turn lead to a stress free night for me.

Lifestyles Catering responded with the following comments:

Thank you for these kind words, we are so pleased that your wedding celebration was stress free. We have always believed that through good planning and forethought, we can make the wedding celebration smooth and seemingly effortless.
Take care and best wishes for many years of happiness.

Services Used: Catering

Working with Lifestyles Catering was a true joy. Since meeting for the initial tasting, we had a good experience with a couple slow email responses. The day of the ceremony was flawless. The catering staff made sure my wife and I were treated like royalty on our special day. They ensured we had enough food and drink for the entire night. When we were getting ready, the staff continually checked on us to see if we wanted any snacks or water.

I would recommend them to anyone looking for a caterer.

Services Used: Catering

I cannot say enough good things about the staff at Lifestyles Catering and on top of that their food is amazing! Not only did they provide great catering, they went above and beyond to make it my husband and I comfortable and make sure we ate; which is something many couples forget to do on their wedding day. All of my guests said the staff were top notch and they loved the food, especially the chicken piccata. For a great wedding experience you have to hire Lifestyles Catering.

Lifestyles Catering responded with the following comments:

I'm so glad that we could help you make the memories of your wedding so wonderful.
Yes, it is our practice to ALWAYS serve the Bride and Groom first. We know that so often the Bride and Groom will get so involved enjoying their guests and the party, that they don't take time to sit down, relax and get a bite to eat. (And when they don't eat it always leads to being uncomfortable later in the evening.)
Again thank you, and we all wish you many happy years together.

Services Used: Catering

Our son and new daughter-in-law got married at Willow Ridge Manor on August 8, 2014. Lifestyles did an awesome job with the set-up and presentation of all of the food and beverages. Everything from the beginning to the end was taken care of. The staff did an excellent job during the whole event. The food and the service was wonderful. Thanks to all involved you made this celebration a wonderful event. We will definitely recommend you to everyone we know.
Thanks again,
Sincerely,
Rick and Cindy Johnson

Services Used: Catering

We absolutely LOVED working with Patti at Lifestyles Catering! She made the whole process so much fun, and the food is delicious! She worked with our budget and had the perfect suggestions for us! Everyone commented on how beautiful the presentation of the cake and the food was. We HIGHLY recommend Lifestyles Catering for your event; you will not be disappointed!! We were so blessed to be able to work with them; they made our day so memorable!

Services Used: Catering

Lifestyles Catering did a fantastic job with the food and service at our wedding (which was at Willow Ridge Manor). We worked with Pati from Lifestyles to help us to put together a great menu for our reception and her suggestions and experience were much appreciated. She and the staff were superb.

At our reception, we had many compliments on the food and the service was flawless.

They are "the" caterer for Willow Ridge Manor and the work that is done is seamless. It is a pleasure to work with everyone with Lifestyles and Willow Ridge. They take the stress out of wedding planning.

We highly recommend them to everyone!

Services Used: Catering

Lifestyles Catering is the exclusive caterer at Willow Ridge Manor and they are fantastic! Dijana was our catering contact and she was so wonderful to work with. She has been working with Gregory for a long time and was very knowledgeable about the venue. Dijana was very honest about all of the food selections on the Lifestyles menu and helped steer us toward items that would work well for our event. She also helped to figure out all of the additional staffing to turn the space over and was a great liaison between Gregory at the venue and my event designer Lilli. We asked a lot of Dijana and her staff when we decided to use my family heirloom vintage china for the wedding, some of the plates dated back to the early 1900's. Dijana talked us through the logistics of using the plates and her staff was so careful when handling them. Of the nearly 500 pieces of china that we left in the care of Lifestyles only one was broken and it was a more modern piece which was easily replaced. The food was amazing, we had a lot of complements from our guests and the staff was so attentive to anything that I needed on my wedding day. I am an event planner and I would absolutely use lifestyles again for any corporate events in the future.

4.1

This is a good place for catering, and they are willing to work with you on the menu. They offered us a vast selection of options to choose from!

1+ year ago

I would absolutely recommend Lifestyles Catering for any type of event. We used Lifestyles for our wedding at the Clocktower Downtown. Lawerance is very professional, involved and detailed with his work. We were so pleased with the food and the overall experience! This made our day so special. Thank you!!

Lifestyles Catering responded with the following comments:

It was a pleasure to work with you and your family for your wedding celebration. I was very impressed with the way that you added your personal touches to the Clocktower. Every corner, every table had a personalized display; your guest book table, the cake/cupcake table and your sweets station. You obviously put a lot of thought and work into these stations.
I wish you many years of happiness.
Cheers!
Lawrence

1.9

Great food but way over priced the day of the employees that worked the event were great but every thing leading up to the wedding was a nightmare. little to no contact. the person working with us also forgot what all we needed the day before and emailed the bride to be with concerns instead of speakingwith the planner or any body that was not stressed. very bad communication and very over priced.

Services Used: Catering

Michelle and Cory's wedding at Willow Ridge Manor was one of the top 5 best days of my life! Willow Ridge Manor is a gorgeous place for a wedding - even in March! Thank you, thank you, thank you Gregory and Lawrence for your professionalism and support to the mother of the bride throughout this experience. It was magnificent! Guests had a fabulous time and raved about the food. Pati was so easy to work with and responsive to all of our questions when deciding on all the food and catering set-up. The staff was courteous and helpful. Gregory's knowledge, wisdom, and wit guided us through the whole process seamlessly and joyously.

1+ year ago

My husband and I just got married on 12/21/13, and we have received so many compliments about the service and food provided by Lifestyles Catering! My husband and I felt so pampered by the servers as they attended to anything we needed. Additionally, the food was absolutely delicious!

Lifesyles was great to work with and attended to all the details necessary to help make our day so special!

Highly, highly recommend Lifestyles Catering!!!

Lifestyles Catering responded with the following comments:

Thank you, it is always a pleasure to work with our guests as they are taking that next joyful step in life. We always aim to make the wedding experience as fun and stress free as possible, and to especially make the Bride and Groom feel pampered. We wish you the best as you continue your journey through life.

4.3

I can not say enough about the professionalism of Lifestyle Catering. My only suggestion would be that the bridal party have a contact person outside the bridal party so that when the food is ready there is someone to contact to make sure the bridal party is ready to be served and things are on time. Because the food is made off site it is very important that the catering service knows if things are running behind so not to place food to be served to early. I would highly recommend Lifestyles Catering to anyone wishing to make there special day even more special.

Lifestyles Catering responded with the following comments:

I have always been a firm believer in forethought and planning. While we want everybody to have a wonderful time at the wedding, having a plan and a timeline to work with is always helpful to keep things moving forward smoothly.
Also, thank you for the suggestion for a contact person who is not in the bridal party. There are so many things happening during the wedding and reception that having somebody that can stand back and get an overview of the party is always helpful.