Lifestyles Catering

Lifestyles Catering

Catering with a unique style!

7711 West 6th Avenue, Suite I
Lakewood, CO 80214 | map
Catering services: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, Hors d'oeu...
Maximum capacity: 1000
(4.5 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.7 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had our wedding ceremony and reception at Willow Ridge Manor and were required to use Lifestyles Catering for our reception. I worked with Pati and I can't thank her enough for answering all of my questions so promptly. She scheduled a tasting and after listening to our expectations, she helped us pick a great menu for our guests. We were able to have passed appetizers and a plated dinner for our guests and Lifestyles handled it seamlessly. At the end of the night, we had a slider bar (Pati's idea) and our guests raved over the late night snack! Pati also helped me select the linens for my reception tables and allowed us to rent a tent for our ceremony musicians. My husband and I are so pleased with the way everything turned out. We had such a wonderful wedding reception and we could not have done it without Lifestyles Catering.

Lifestyles Catering responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much, we are happy that you had a wonderful experience with your wedding.
We are so pleased that your guests enjoyed the late night snacks, it's surprising how hungry people can get when they are out on the dance floor getting crazy. It's such a nice touch to give them a little bite of something so they don't have to drive home hungry.
Best wishes to you both.

Services Used: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Pati did an excellent job staying within my budget while still giving me everything we were looking for. She was even able to answer questions that didn't necessarily pertain to her position which helped me plan the wedding better. The food is amazing and we were able to take home anything that was left over. The staff did an amazing job making sure the night ran smoothly which in turn lead to a stress free night for me.

Lifestyles Catering responded with the following comments:

Thank you for these kind words, we are so pleased that your wedding celebration was stress free. We have always believed that through good planning and forethought, we can make the wedding celebration smooth and seemingly effortless.
Take care and best wishes for many years of happiness.

• Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot say enough good things about the staff at Lifestyles Catering and on top of that their food is amazing! Not only did they provide great catering, they went above and beyond to make it my husband and I comfortable and make sure we ate; which is something many couples forget to do on their wedding day. All of my guests said the staff were top notch and they loved the food, especially the chicken piccata. For a great wedding experience you have to hire Lifestyles Catering.

Lifestyles Catering responded with the following comments:

I'm so glad that we could help you make the memories of your wedding so wonderful.
Yes, it is our practice to ALWAYS serve the Bride and Groom first. We know that so often the Bride and Groom will get so involved enjoying their guests and the party, that they don't take time to sit down, relax and get a bite to eat. (And when they don't eat it always leads to being uncomfortable later in the evening.)
Again thank you, and we all wish you many happy years together.

• Wedding: 08/24/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our son and new daughter-in-law got married at Willow Ridge Manor on August 8, 2014. Lifestyles did an awesome job with the set-up and presentation of all of the food and beverages. Everything from the beginning to the end was taken care of. The staff did an excellent job during the whole event. The food and the service was wonderful. Thanks to all involved you made this celebration a wonderful event. We will definitely recommend you to everyone we know.
Thanks again,
Sincerely,
Rick and Cindy Johnson

• Wedding: 08/08/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We absolutely LOVED working with Patti at Lifestyles Catering! She made the whole process so much fun, and the food is delicious! She worked with our budget and had the perfect suggestions for us! Everyone commented on how beautiful the presentation of the cake and the food was. We HIGHLY recommend Lifestyles Catering for your event; you will not be disappointed!! We were so blessed to be able to work with them; they made our day so memorable!

• Wedding: 08/07/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I would absolutely recommend Lifestyles Catering for any type of event. We used Lifestyles for our wedding at the Clocktower Downtown. Lawerance is very professional, involved and detailed with his work. We were so pleased with the food and the overall experience! This made our day so special. Thank you!!

Lifestyles Catering responded with the following comments:

It was a pleasure to work with you and your family for your wedding celebration. I was very impressed with the way that you added your personal touches to the Clocktower. Every corner, every table had a personalized display; your guest book table, the cake/cupcake table and your sweets station. You obviously put a lot of thought and work into these stations.
I wish you many years of happiness.
Cheers!
Lawrence

• Flexibility: 5.0

Michelle and Cory's wedding at Willow Ridge Manor was one of the top 5 best days of my life! Willow Ridge Manor is a gorgeous place for a wedding - even in March! Thank you, thank you, thank you Gregory and Lawrence for your professionalism and support to the mother of the bride throughout this experience. It was magnificent! Guests had a fabulous time and raved about the food. Pati was so easy to work with and responsive to all of our questions when deciding on all the food and catering set-up. The staff was courteous and helpful. Gregory's knowledge, wisdom, and wit guided us through the whole process seamlessly and joyously.

• Wedding: 03/14/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I just got married on 12/21/13, and we have received so many compliments about the service and food provided by Lifestyles Catering! My husband and I felt so pampered by the servers as they attended to anything we needed. Additionally, the food was absolutely delicious!

Lifesyles was great to work with and attended to all the details necessary to help make our day so special!

Highly, highly recommend Lifestyles Catering!!!

Lifestyles Catering responded with the following comments:

Thank you, it is always a pleasure to work with our guests as they are taking that next joyful step in life. We always aim to make the wedding experience as fun and stress free as possible, and to especially make the Bride and Groom feel pampered. We wish you the best as you continue your journey through life.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our same sex wedding was great. We worked with pati and I must say she is fabulous. My wife Nicole and I think lifestyles catering is the best ever. The good was amazing, the service was impeccable, and the welcoming atmosphere was refreshing. Ty pati for making our day special.

Cheffy and Nicole

Christina and Nicole,
It was a pleasure working with you on your special day. Thank you for the kind words and recommendations.
As you may know, Lifestyles Catering is the Premier Gay Owned and Operated catering company in the Denver Metro area, so we are always happy to assist all of our couples, Gay and Straight to make their wedding a celebration that will be remembered for years to come.
We hope you have many years of happiness together.

• Wedding: 07/14/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lawerance and Pati did an incredilbe job; from the service, to bar tending, to wait staff to food. Everyone enjoyed themselves and more importantly WE enjoyed ourselves. The food was incredible and we had such rave reviews from all our guests. Thank You all for your hard work and making it out in the snow to make our special day beautiful!

Lifestyles Catering responded with the following comments:

Thank you Scott, it is a pleasure working with couples who like to have FUN with their wedding.
Cheers,

• Wedding: 03/09/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amazing! My husband and I planned our wedding in 6 weeks, Pati was our event coordinator and was fabulous! She was always available and very patient with me and all of my menu changes. She was able to provide the food we wanted at the price we wanted! Very quick to provide proposals for my review and was always able to find a way to honor my requests. The day of the wedding Pati was there to make sure everything was perfect, which it was!

The food was great and the service was too! I highly recommend Lifestyles Catering and Pati!!

Lifestyles Catering responded with the following comments:

Sierra and Adam were an absolute delight and I am thrilled that they allowed me to be a part of their special day! Thank you and hope that each day that you spend together is better than the last.
Pati

• Wedding: 09/28/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Pati is awesome! I am sure that other words would describe her, but awesome is the word that pretty much sums it up. I had contacted other caterers in Denver and one caterer took three weeks to respond and the other never responded. I spoke with Pati and at the end of our 30 minute conversation, she assured me that she would have a proposal together by the end of the day. When I arrived at work 15 minutes later, the proposal had been emailed to me. We had several communications and she was always reassuring. The food was fantastic at the tasting and tasted the exact same at the wedding reception. The staff are professional, courteous, organized and most of all helpful. Our wedding coordinator was solo because her assistant was under the weather. The catering staff saw this and assisted however they could to get things ready for the reception. I would tell anyone to look no further, you are in good hands. You get what you pay for and we should have paid much more for everything that we got. Thank you for making my daughter's wedding day spectacular.

Lifestyles Catering responded with the following comments:

This couple, their family and their friends were wonderful and created a beautiful day to remember. The crafty ideas were an amazing addition and made the day truly theirs! Thank you!

• Wedding: 09/16/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lifestyles did more than just cater our wedding! Not only was the food DELISH, but the staff was amazing!!! The one who I can not rave about enough, was Liz O. Liz was with me the whole day! She stayed with me before walking down the aisle, and made sure to walk my Groom and I right over to the food after the introduction. She even made sure we had plates of appetizers on the table from the cocktail hour. She was our shining star for sure!! Now as for the food.... YUM!! It was kept nice and hot, and tasted wonderful. The staff did a great job of moving the line and helping people as needed since this was buffet style. After a bit of dancing, it was time for the toast, and before I could even ask if the champagne was handed out, everyone already had their glasses in the air. They were so professional, and just so wonderful to work with. Lifestyles Catering is the exclusive caterer to our venue, and I can see why! I could not have asked for better!

• Wedding: 06/09/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lifestyles, and specifically Brooke, were wonderful to work with. She made sure she found every single way we could make our budget work and still have wonderful, flavorful food, as well as an elegant, professional look. :)

Hi Jill!
Thank you so much for your kind words. I am so grateful that all the little twists in your wedding planning process led you to us in the end, and we were able to be a part of such a special day. The weather was stunning, Lauren was stunning, and once everything was in place, your venue came together so beautifully in the end, it took my breath away. I wish Lauren and Andy the happiest of marriages! To you and Karl, thank YOU, again, for entrusting Lifestyles Catering!

• Wedding: 06/01/2012
Jill
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We cannot say enough about this catering company. We had so many compliments on how well everthing went for our daughters wedding. Brooke was so helpful and amazing with the dinner buffett and the food tasted wonderful. Everything was flawless, including the weather. Thank you so much!

Brad & Laura Buffett

Hi Brad & Laura!
Thank you ever so much for your kind compliments! And what an AMAZINGLY beautiful, sunny, perfect-temperature day we got! Well deserved for such a lovely couple. Best wishes to Andrea & Jake and Happy Spring!

• Wedding: 03/17/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had the opportunity to work with Brook for my St. Patrick's Day wedding. She first asked me for a little information on what type of food I wanted, what type of style my wedding was going to be, and what kind of a budget we needed to stick to. When we went for our tasting, she had picked everything out so perfectly, that we served exactly what she reccommended at the wedding! She even had the chef design an appetizer just for us that was St. Patrick's Day themed! The food was great, and the service was wonderful!

Hi Andrea & Jake!
Thank you oh so much for your generous praise. It was a lot of fun designing that appetizer for you! We aim to make each and every couple's day unique and delicious, and I am so glad all was enjoyed. Congratulations again and take care!
~Brooke