Leroy Springs Catering

• Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 3.0

Overall, our experience with Leroy Springs Catering was very positive. The food was absolutely delicious; we received so much feedback from our guests about how great the food was. The staff was extremely kind. One attendant in particular, William Johnson, went above and beyond the call of duty. He assisted me, the bride-dress and all, up the stairs at the Dairy Barn before I walked down the aisle. He made sure the bride and groom received food first - a big plus!

The only issue we had was running out of certain types of alcohol. Brides, make sure you buy a little more than you think. They may try to talk you down on the # of wine bottles considering they are 1.5 liters instead of the traditional 750 mL, BUT I would throw in a few more in case!

But again, the alcohol was the only issue; I would recommend them to anyone based on their food and day-of service!!

THANK YOU for making our event successful :)

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Profile Picture
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding was this past Saturday, and we had not sampled any of the food prior to the reception. Evelyn from Leroy Springs was helpful in guiding us toward choosing the perfect menu for our event. We were hesitant to choose the chicken in white wine sauce, because every wedding has chicken on its menu, but she convinced us, and I am SO glad she did!! This chicken, Mr. Johnson (our matre de) called it "drunk chicken" let me tell you it was THE BEST I've ever tasted, wedding or otherwise. The prime rib was to die for, our guests had rave reviews about our sliders and mashed potato bar appetizers as well. The staff was beyond helpful in making sure we (the bride and groom) got a chance to eat, and always had a drink in hand. They are the true definition of Southern Hospitality. They work very closely with our venue The Dairy Barn, so we came across them as a vendor by accident, but it truly was a happy accident. I thank them from the bottom of my heart for keeping my guests full and happy. I highly recommend them, and their "drunk chicken" to anyone in need of a caterer!

• Wedding: 08/18/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Leroy Springs Catering was wonderful to work with. Laura and Evelyn were available to answer questions via phone and email. They really helped us create the best menu for our wedding. The night of our wedding reception was amazing. William our dinner captain was on top of everything. He made sure that we were taken care of as well as our guests!! These are wonderful people to work with. :D

• Wedding: 06/23/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ms. Evelyn and William took great care of us on our wedding day. Since our wedding was in a barn in June, we knew it would be a warm day and hoped it was not HOT. We planned our menu to be a "fresh from the market" with a huge salad bar, shrimp cocktail, thier famous Mac - n - Cheese, Sliders and an ice cream bar. It was set up beautifully and our every desire was catered to. I received so many compliments on the food, especially the mac n cheese and the brisket. I recommend the salad bar approach if you have guests with special diets. They can make their own food and everyone is happy.

• Wedding: 06/09/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had nothing but positive experiences with Leroy Springs Catering. The initial meetings were great and Evelyn helped us pick a delicious menu for our reception. We postponed our wedding and they gave us a full refund after cancelling our first date! When we rebooked with them they tweaked our menu to fit the change from a spring to winter wedding and made some great suggestions for warm comfort food. (The squash casserole is to die for!). We were in constant communication back and forth throughout all the planning. The day of the wedding they were all set up three hours prior to the ceremony, William Johnson, the Maitre D, was AMAZING. Not only was he shuttling out tourists from our venue, but after the ceremony he brought back a platter of appetizers for the bridal party to snack on during our photos. Talk about service! Whenever I asked what I needed to do the response was "This is your day! We got it all taken care of!" He even carried my plate for me back to my table. Nothing but good words for this company!

• Wedding: 01/29/2011
2.2/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 2.0
  • Responsiveness: 2.0
  • Professionalism: 2.0
  • Value: 2.5
  • Flexibility: 2.5

We did not have the greatest experience with this catering company. We feel like there was much more effort on our side to make sure everything was taken care of and that's just not good customer service. We had several issues with customer service. The catering manager didn't even show up for our first meeting! We were told that she would make it up to us, but "discount" was never mentioned. As far as I know nothing was done to "make it up to us". At our final meeting we were told for the first time that we weren't allowed to bring in our own cake. The catering manager did make sure that we were able to bring it in and broke the rules a little for us. So, that was very nice. Overall, our experience was mediocre and we would not use them again.

• Wedding: 11/15/2008