Jaded Beauty

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Not only is Sarah extremely talented she was professional and flexible! The easiest part of my day as a Bride! She listened and responded to what kind of look I wanted and blended that beautifully with her own expertise to pull off a look that was well beyond what I had expected! I'd recommend her to anyone, even family!

• Wedding: 09/04/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Sarah at Jaded Beauty was amazing! She did my wedding hair and make up as well and my bridal party. She came to my wedding location and stayed until I walked down the aisle for any last minute touches that needed to be done. So thankful for these things!

I loved that she gave me a consultation prior to my wedding day and really took the time to understand how I wanted to look on my wedding day. I felt like an enhanced, really beautiful me and my bridal party looked that way too. She does airbrush make up so our skin looked flawless and she used colors that complimented each person really well. Sarah is knowledgeable, up to date on wedding hair and make up, and really talented!

I would recommend Sarah at Jaded Beauty to any bride (and bridal party) who is wanting to look gorgeous, beautiful, and flawless!!!

• Wedding: 09/27/2008
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I booked Sarah from Jaded Beauty from reading reviews in my area. I set up a consultation a few months before my wedding. We instantly hit it off. She is so understanding and flexible. She is great to work with and you feel comfortable being honest. She also has great ideas that are trendy and in style. Sarah did my hair and make up and I received amazing compliments on my make up on my big day. Sarah is also a big perfectionist, which I really appreciated because she wouldn't let my hair or make up look less than perfect. I ended up using Sarah for my hair stylist and other salon services for the next 3 years until she moved to the Portland area. It will be extremely difficult to find a replacement.

• Wedding: 06/24/2007
541-647-7037
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire