Vancouver, WA 98661 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Blush N' Bride

Blush N’ Bride is a beauty-focused business in Vancouver, Washington that wants clients to be as stress-free as possible. The owner, Victoria, has more than six years of field experience, and she strives to ensure that every member of the wedding party is content with their final looks. With a goal for your wedding to be as flawless as your makeup, the team of makeup artists uses brands like MAC, Lorac and Smashbox. Blush N’ Bride can create looks that are softer in nature or are full-on glamorous.

Blush N’ Bride’s friendly and laid-back team members will travel to you and your crew (for an extra charge depending on location). Some services include:

• Bridal Updos/styling

Blush N' Bride 6
Blush N' Bride 7
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 07/21/2018

Victoria did such an amazing job on my hair and makeup for me. By the time my wedding rolled around it was the 4th time she had done my hair and makeup - I also hired her for my engagement photos and boudoir photos, and she did my trial of course. Every single time she was amazing! I was a little unsure on my hair for my wedding day and she helped me figure out what I wanted and then executed it perfectly for both my trial and my wedding day. I have problems with eye allergies and she was also very helpful in helping me figure out what was irritating my eyes (it turned out to be sparkles!). The assistant she brought with her on the day of also did an amazing job and was very sweet. My makeup and hair looked amazing and stayed all night, as did my bridesmaids and moms hair and makeup which they also did. Victoria also created a schedule for hair and makeup for all of us to keep to on the day of which I found super helpful! If I need makeup done for any event in the future I will be sure to use Victoria again!

elizabeth · Married on 07/14/2018

Was able to replicate a hairstyle of a photo I showed her. During hair trial it looked a little different but she worked with me and we went over the adjustments needed. On the day of the wedding she was able to nail it perfect! I loved the look and my makeup was flawless! Both hair and makeup lasted all night and it was 99 degrees outside! (All outdoor wedding) I swore I was going to melt but my makeup and hair stayed perfect throughout the entire night! Would definitely recommend! Thank you again Vika!

Blush N' Bride FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Consultation, Travel Fee, Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Extensions, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Brow/Lash Tinting, Tattoo Coverage
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 20