Style Me PDX

21935 NE Halsey Suite #700, Portland, OR 97024 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Style Me PDX

Style Me PDX is a wedding hair and makeup design company based out of Portland, Oregon. Founder Ashley Berglund has established an exceptional reputation throughout Oregon and southwest Washington. She is also recognized nationally for her makeup and hair artistry. Ashley is skillful, passionate, and dedicated to her work and her clients, always making sure to provide the highest quality of services to them.

Style Me PDX offers on-site hair and makeup services and can accommodate wedding parties of up to 10 people. All wedding packages include one free trial in the salon, as well as strip lashes for your wedding day. Ashley does not charge a travel fee if your venue is within one hour of her salon. Wedding hair and makeup services offered include the following:

• Consultation

Style Me PDX 7
  • Amy

Amy Lutz · Married on 08/10/2019

Amazing Service

Style Me PDX went above and beyond for my big day! They are so organized, thoughtful, and prepared - I truly had no worries on my big day because of them! They took care of not only myself, but my 5 bridesmaids and mother. They took their time to ensure everyone loved their look and was happy for the big day. They made what can be a stressful time so easy! Would highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 09/04/2019
  • Marci

Marci Studebaker · Married on 07/27/2019

Truly Amazing!

All I can say is AMAZING. Ashley was my stylist and not only is she highly skilled she was so friendly and personable! She made this experience for me a truly wonderful one. Her trial run was very informative and she really took the time to get to know me and what I wanted for my wedding day. She is REAL and won’t stray you. She also styled my bridesmaids and the little girls. What impressed me the most was how prepared she is! She really did her homework by getting very detailed info on each gal upfront so she was completely ready and fast on wedding day. My wedding was on the windy Oregon coast and she traveled to us, and was very affordable. She took all the factors into consideration and my held up very well!!! We even did pre-ceremony pics at cape perpetua in some crazy wind! I can’t say enough nice things about this gal! I would definitely hire her again, and I highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 08/01/2019
    Style Me PDX 9
    Style Me PDX 10
    Style Me PDX 11

Style Me PDX FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 90.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 175.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 90.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 90.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation, Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Hair Removal, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Salon, Tanning
  • What hair services do you offer? Coloring, Extensions, Haircuts, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Waxing
  • What tanning services do you offer? Airbrush Tanning

• 21935 NE Halsey Suite #700 Portland, OR, 97024 See on map
    971-297-3646 (Phone number)
    Tuesday- Saturday: 10:00am - 6pm
  • 21935 NE Halsey Suite #700 Fairview, Oregon, 97024 See on map
    971-314-4835 (Phone number)
    Tuesday - Saturday: 10:00am - 6:00p Sunday - CLOSED Monday - CLOSED (Available to travel on-site for bridal services 7 days a week!)