Style Me PDX Reviews

21 | Portland, OR

21 Reviews for Style Me PDX

Andrea Whiteaker · Getting married on 02/03/2021

Amazingly Awesome!

I was referred to Ashley for my wedding day hair and make-up and there are not enough words to say how happy I was with great job that she did! She was very accommodating with what I wanted and she did a phenomenal job. I was literally in tears when I saw the great transformation. I wanted the classic pin-up look for my big day and she did way beyond what I was expecting! I highly recommend Ashley for your big day, she even came out to me when I was so overwhelmed on the day of my wedding! She is a rockstar!!!

Sent on 03/16/2020
  • nicoleandsheldon

Nicole Bergstrom · Married on 07/25/2020

Ashley is amazing !!

So I've known Ashley for almost 2 years now. I originally approached her to do my hair and makeup for my wedding but then our friendship grew and I came to her for multiple services. I go to Ashley for my waxing, lash extensions, hair coloring, and she was my bridal hair and makeup stylist. With every service she has done for me it's been perfection. She goes above and beyond for all her clients. Everytime I have a appointment with Ashley I know it will turn out amazing. Whether you are looking for a makeup/hair stylist for your wedding or just want to get other services done, I highly recommend Ashley. I can't thank Ashley enough for all her hard work and how beautiful I looked on my wedding day. From this experience I've gained a new friend and I always look forward to my appointments with her ☺️.

Sent on 08/05/2020
  • Sarah

Sarah Johnson · Married on 05/03/2020

Amazing makeup artist

Ashley did a fantastic job of making me look amazing on my wedding day. I shopped around and one of the things that I really appreciated about her was that she included a trial run in her price, everyone else that was extra. I couldn't imagine not doing a trial run before your wedding, but I also didn't want to pay an additional $250 for it like many others were charging. She did both my hair and makeup and I would absolutely recommend her to anybody that needs a professional to make them look even more beautiful on whatever special day they are planning. Thank you Ashley!

Sent on 04/24/2019
  • Megan

Megan braze · Married on 10/26/2019

Perfect Glam Hair and Make-up for my Wedding!

I cannot recommend Ashley and her team enough! They are highly talented, very professional, and just overall fun, pleasant people that I had a blast getting ready with on my wedding day. Seriously, they are fun to be around, which is so important when it's your wedding day, you're all kinds of anxious, and you're spending hours in a chair getting ready!

My wedding theme was Halloween, so I needed a super glam hair and makeup style for me and my bridal party worthy of a Hallowedding. Ashley completed nailed it- my look was exactly what I dreamt of, including hair extensions, glitter and full-on glam makeup. I looked and felt gorgeous, and my pictures look amazing. I also had one bridesmaid who wanted a much more natural look, and they nailed that as well.

I worried a lot about the details of my wedding, and everything coming together day-of, but the one thing I wasn't worried about was my hair and makeup. Ashley is amazing, responsive, and very professional. If you just talk to her once you will realize that she's so passionate for her job, and cares so much for her brides. On the day of, she let me know when she was on the way, arrived early, and got me and my bridal party done before schedule.

Ashley was so kind to me during my trial as well. She came in outside of her normal hours when our schedules didn't match up. She was so graceful about completely changing my hairstyle when I realized the hair that I thought I wanted didn't actually work for me.

I feel so lucky that I picked Ashley and Style Me PDX to be my wedding hair and makeup team! Ashley knows her craft so well, and made me look and feel beautiful. If you are looking for wedding hair and makeup, I highly recommend Style Me PDX!

Sent on 12/11/2019
  • Amy

Amy Lutz · Married on 08/10/2019

Amazing Service

Style Me PDX went above and beyond for my big day! They are so organized, thoughtful, and prepared - I truly had no worries on my big day because of them! They took care of not only myself, but my 5 bridesmaids and mother. They took their time to ensure everyone loved their look and was happy for the big day. They made what can be a stressful time so easy! Would highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 09/04/2019
  • Marci

Marci Studebaker · Married on 07/27/2019

Truly Amazing!

All I can say is AMAZING. Ashley was my stylist and not only is she highly skilled she was so friendly and personable! She made this experience for me a truly wonderful one. Her trial run was very informative and she really took the time to get to know me and what I wanted for my wedding day. She is REAL and won’t stray you. She also styled my bridesmaids and the little girls. What impressed me the most was how prepared she is! She really did her homework by getting very detailed info on each gal upfront so she was completely ready and fast on wedding day. My wedding was on the windy Oregon coast and she traveled to us, and was very affordable. She took all the factors into consideration and my held up very well!!! We even did pre-ceremony pics at cape perpetua in some crazy wind! I can’t say enough nice things about this gal! I would definitely hire her again, and I highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 08/01/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 07/19/2019

Makeup artist

Ashley was amazing! From our first conversation on the phone in which she gave me tips on how to prep my skin and get ready for my big day, to our consultation and even the day of, I could have not asked for a better makeup artist! She made me feel so beautiful!

Sent on 09/27/2019
  • Holly

Holly · Married on 06/30/2019

Amazing bridal and bridesmaids hair

Ashley was amazing! When we did our trial I wasn’t happy with the hairstyle I chose, but after contacting Ashley about it she quickly reassured me that we can get the look I want and sent me some photos/ videos with what I was looking for. On the day of, she did AMAZING! My hair lasted all day and I got compliments on it all night. She also did an awesome job on my bridesmaids hair too. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 08/03/2019
  • Meagan

Meagan · Married on 06/08/2019

Fabulous Makeup Artist and Hair Stylist

Ashley is so sweet and so amazing with hair and makeup! I have very thin hair and she worked with me to find the best hair style for my wedding day! She also worked with me to find the best eye makeup for my eyes and I am absolutely amazed at her skills!
    From the first time we met, all the way to the wedding day, she was so amazing to work with and always had the confidence that she would make me look beautiful the day of my wedding and she did! It was perfect! Her team also made my bridesmaids look amazing! Would 100% recommend!

Sent on 06/17/2019
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 05/31/2019

Amazing experience

I am very happy that I chose Style Me PDX for my wedding hair (5/31/19). I worked with Ashley and Aubrey and they were amazing. Very responsive, attentive, and had very reasonable pricing! Would recommend!

Sent on 07/24/2019

kellyann · Married on 04/02/2019

Above & Beyond

I booked hair/makeup services about 1 month before my wedding. I was traveling from Washington to Oregon for this, & everyone was still a couple hours away from the location (Ashley charged a very reasonable rate for that distance of travel). I was not able to take advantage of the free test run (by my own choice), however, Ashley video chatted with me before hand about what I wanted & the look I was going for. She was thorough in her questions, and kept in touch often. She was very personable, laid back, & easy to talk to. She really listened to what I wanted, versus telling me what I should want. She gave helpful tips to me when I asked questions.
    The morning of the wedding Ashley texted me to let me know she was on her way. I was excited, as our trip had already hit a few bumps in the road; but about 1.5 hours later she called to tell me that she had popped her tire & was trying to make it to me but wasn't sure the time, etc. She kept in contact, keeping me up to date as to her status. There was no service where her tire popped so she had to walk about a mile to someone's house using their landline to call me. I expected her/& anyone really to say tough luck & refund me my money, but she persevered & got a tow to get her to the nearest tire shop. They couldn't fix the tire in time to get to me, so she drove the additional 25 miles on her spare to get to me. Once she arrived she got to work right away. She did an Amazing job & was able to get everything done with 20 minutes to spare before the ceremony, even though she got there 2 hours later than planned. I am completely satisfied with my hair/makeup. Not only did she do a GREAT job in the look I wanted but she took the time to explain things to me & gave me detailed answers to my questions.
    I am sooo grateful that she has such integrity & was willing to go above & beyond. In a day where customer service seems to have been forgotten about Ashley shines through & reminds you what that looks like.

Sent on 04/03/2019

Style Me PDX's reply:

Kellyann, Thank you so much for your review! Ashley is a fighter and will do anything to get to her brides no matter what happens to her.

Thank you for taking the time to tell us your story! we really appreciate such an amazing Bride like yourself after what she had to go through💗 Our Brides mean a lot to us and we want to make sure they are taken care of for their special day!
    We hope your day was everything you hoped it would be and more! Congratulations to you and Matt for your joyous union!❤💍

Krysta Schmitz · Married on 02/07/2019

Style me pdx

Reviewed On 11/27/2018 by Krysta S
    Ashley is by far the best mix of best friend and professional that you will find. She makes you feel comfortable and can adapt to any situation whether it's a plan change or a look change she is game! She is so good at bringing out inner and natural beauty while also glaming you up for any occasion. Her and her team are fabulous! I'd reccomend to anyone looking for every service in one place

Sent on 02/08/2019
  • Keyera

Keyera Jacober · Married on 09/13/2018

Simply fantastic

Ashley is amazing!! She did my hair for my wedding and gave me exactly what I wanted. She also made my mother and sister look amazing mind you my mom has very thin hair and she did a gorgeous up do that my mom had her heart set on! I will definitely return to her in the future if I ever need anything, and will recommend her to everyone I know! Thank you so much Ashley you are seriously the best!

Jessica M · Married on 08/04/2018

Best decision I made

Ashley is amazing! She really does love what she does and it shows. From my eyelash extensions to hair and makeup, she provided everything I wanted! Its all about the little details.

• Taylor

Taylor · Married on 06/10/2018

Hair & makeup

Ashely is amazing! She strives to make her clients feel beautiful. Ashley did my hair and makeup for my wedding, and I truly felt like a princess! She did a beautiful job. Once I found Ashley I refuse to go to anyone else! Not only does she do a beautiful job, but her prices are very reasonable. I highly recommend Ashley for any hair or makeup services you are looking for ❤️

Sent on 02/16/2019

Daveen · Married on 10/06/2017

I LOVE Ashley! She is truly amazing!

Ashley is THE best! She knows exactly what she is doing and puts so much passion into her job. She REALLY listens to you, and makes you feel beautiful inside and out on your special day! The knowledge she holds within her art is so comforting! She brings so much to the table, and she has such a positive and uplifting attitude, making you wedding day butterflies feel at ease. She's amazing!

Sent on 02/10/2019

Kristin Pfeifer · Married on 08/19/2017

Kristin Pfeifer

I cannot say enough great things about Ashley Berglund and her outstanding style squad! She is incredibly sweet to work with and super talented! She truly brings your wedding vision to life!

• Camie

Camie · Married on 07/25/2015

She makes me comfortable and I know she’s one of the best. I don’t trust anyone else with my hair.

Being that I’m a wedding stylist, details matter and are super important to me. I am very picky and it is very important for me to look my best. Ashley is amazing. She’s knowledgeable and is passionate about what she does. She goes above and beyond to make sure no detail is spared. She keeps track of everything she uses and does and is my go to for all my beauty needs. If you want to look and feel your best. Look no further!

Sent on 02/08/2019
  • Kirby

Kirby · Married on 05/30/2019

Great Experience! Best Quality and Fair Price

My husband and I got married at Arcadia Beach on 5/30/19. I’m from Texas, and we were doing a destination wedding, so all of my research for vendors was done online and I was very nervous, especially about finding a stylist. I didn’t have time to have a physical trial run, coming in from out of state. Ashley was great and had several Skype calls with me to discuss my vision and style. Even with the limited time we had, she was so flexible. I sent her some pictures and videos for reference and she obviously studied them closely. When we were actually getting ready, she was entirely open to my suggestions but also guided me with her professionalism. Plus her kit/tools were so impressive! She has an entire studio on wheels! She made me and my bridesmaid feel beautiful and comfortable. And the pricing was entirely fair, considering how far she had to journey to be there for us. I couldn’t recommend them more highly!

Sent on 12/12/2019
  • Rebecca

Rebecca Sedlak · Married on 07/06/2019

A gorgeous look for my special day

Ashley did a wonderful job on my bridal hair and makeup! When I started wedding planning, I was a little hesitant to have someone else do my hair and makeup. But I'm so glad I did! Ashley was able to achieve a look that would have been a struggle for me to attempt. I have a lot of long hair. But Ashley knew what to do to make it look effortlessly amazing. I'm so happy that I went with a professional; I knew I'd be photo-ready and that my look wouldn't fade as the day went on. It was one less thing to worry about on the big day, which as a bride, as you know, is no little thing!

Sent on 08/12/2019

Style Me PDX's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Rebecca!! We are glad to have been even just a small part of your special day, you looked absolutely amazing and was happy to get to know your family as we got tour beautified ❤ Thank you so much again for choosing us for your big day!