About Kelli Thomsen

licensed esthetician / eco-beauty makeup artist / natural hair stylist / airbrush educator

Kelli Thomsen is a Portland, Oregon native specializing in skin health & wellness. She holds her Facial Technology License and is a PRO makeup artist experienced in luxury bridal, fine art and senior portraits.  Kelli is an airbrush educator and an advocate for clean beauty and promoting healthy skin.

With a history of skin inflammation and using makeup to cover it up, Kelli turned to medical grade & botanical ingredients to repair her skin and begin feeling confident. Kelli has passion for clean beauty, because of the way it changed her life and how she's helping others feel. She began to value makeup for it's highlighting qualities and her message is to 'embrace your beauty and own your wellness'

Kelli's bridal team is the gold standard for wedding day beauty in the Pacific NW. From the luxurious skin prep products to the way they give that "best version of yourself" look & feel. Expect cleanliness, professional chairs & lighting and a solid follow through when you book this beauty team!

As Seen In - Style Me Pretty , Carats & Cakes . Brides . Oregon Bride Magazine 2017 Winter Issue

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Hair Trial (1)
Airbrush Makeup (1)
Contour Makeup (1)
Fake Lashes (1)

Kelli was amazing. I don't wear a lot of makeup often, so I was worried that I wouldn't look like myself on my wedding day. I sent her photos of what I was looking for, and she surpassed all of my expectations. I was full of excitement and nerves and she was so kind and easy to talk to. My makeup was PERFECT. I had a morning wedding, and I still looked flawless when I was going to bed. I found her on Wedding Wire and feel so lucky that she was so amazing. Don't think twice, let her do your makeup!

Profile Picture Natasha, 3/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

How do you even start to say thank you to the person who had one of the most important jobs on your wedding date and blew your expectations? I think choosing who I wanted to do my makeup was by far the hardest choice to make. When I saw Kelli's work, I knew I wanted her to do my makeup. When I met Kelli, I knew I had made the right choice! Her energy was everything I needed on my wedding day, she just made me feel so much less stressed and had me laughing. All my bridesmaids adored her and her assistant. We all loved all makeup, even at the end of an extremely long day. I also got a facial prior to my wedding day and I will defiantly be going back to see her to care for my face. Thank you Kelli for making us all feel so beautiful on the wedding day.

Profile Picture Holly, 10/14/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Kelli not only did an amazing job on my hair and makeup at the wedding, she also helped me work out a lot of skin issues prior to the wedding at my pre-wedding facial that helped improve my skin dramatically before my wedding. After a huge scheduling glitch on my part, Kelli showed tremendous flexibility and professionalism and my wedding beauty services went off without any problems. All of my wedding party who used her services looked ravishing. It was the first makeup application I have ever had that truly "wowed" me. I plan to continue seeing Kelli for her many other skills and services long after my wedding! The amount of money we "spent" on Kelli listed below reflects services for several people besides me (the bride)

Profile Picture Jenna, 7/30/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Consultations, Facials, Group Services, Hair, Hair Removal, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Skincare, Waxing

Kelli Thomsen Pricing