917 NW Overton St, Portland, OR 97209 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 17
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Kelli Thomsen

Whether it's wedding day beauty or on set for a commercial branding shoot, it starts with eco-friendly products. From there, Kelli uses her 20 years of experience combined with professional training and certification in facial technology, makeup artistry, and airbrushing to ensure you look like the best version of you.

Kelli cares about the way her experience boosts confidence and how she brings out each persons unique and natural qualities. Packed with luxurious skin prep products with good for you ingredients, the products she uses gives anyone that "best version of themselves" look and feel. Expect top notch organization and cleanliness when you work with this team. Kelli Thomsen Beauty is the gold standard for wedding makeup and hair styling in the Pacific NW!

Follow Kelli Thomsen on

Kelli Thomsen 4
Kelli Thomsen 5
  • Jeannette

Jeannette Rack · Married on 06/08/2019

Lovely human. Natural look!

Kelli Thomsen.
    For someone that doesn’t wear makeup on a daily basis. I really was concerned about not looking myself on my own wedding day and so I planned to do my own makeup and hair. . The year prior to my wedding I got to know Kelli as my esthetician and through numerous pampering sessions we became friends. Through conversation, I decided that as a bride it would be really lovely to be pampered on my wedding day and have someone bring out my best hair and skin. Luckily Kelli was still available and she and her hairstylist Katy exceeded my expectations. My stepmom loved her hair and makeup as did our officiant. Kelli is such a lovely human and if you already have your hair and makeup booked.. You should at least go see her for an amazing facial.

Sent on 07/26/2019
    Kelli Thomsen 6
    Kelli Thomsen 7
    Kelli Thomsen 8
    Kelli Thomsen 9

Marisa Bell · Married on 12/29/2018

Amazing wedding hair & makeup!

I chose Kelli after lengthy research for the right makeup artist. I am very particular about my makeup, and she worked with me to find a look I felt comfortable and confident in. I felt very much "myself but better." She also did great makeup on my mom, who doesn't wear much makeup. Her co-worker, Emily M., did my hair. She was patient and created my dream hair! Absolutely loved both of them!

Sent on 01/14/2019

Natasha · Married on 03/25/2018

Kelli was amazing. I don't wear a lot of makeup often, so I was worried that I wouldn't look like myself on my wedding day. I sent her photos of what I was looking for, and she surpassed all of my expectations. I was full of excitement and nerves and she was so kind and easy to talk to. My makeup was PERFECT. I had a morning wedding, and I still looked flawless when I was going to bed. I found her on Wedding Wire and feel so lucky that she was so amazing. Don't think twice, let her do your makeup!

Sent on 03/29/2018

Kelli Thomsen Pricing

Kelli Thomsen Price Rates

Kelli Thomsen FAQ

• Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Group Services, Hair, Hair Removal, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Spa, Group Discounts, Licensed, Skincare
  • What hair services do you offer? Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Tweezing, Waxing