Kelli Thomsen

• Photos & Videos 17
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Kelli Thomsen

Whether it's wedding day beauty or on set for a commercial branding shoot, it starts with eco-friendly products. From there, Kelli uses her 20 years of experience combined with professional training and certification in facial technology, makeup artistry, and airbrushing to ensure you look like the best version of you.

Kelli cares about the way her experience boosts confidence and how she brings out each persons unique and natural qualities. Packed with luxurious skin prep products with good for you ingredients, the products she uses gives anyone that "best version of themselves" look and feel. Expect top notch organization and cleanliness when you work with this team. Kelli Thomsen Beauty is the gold standard for wedding makeup and hair styling in the Pacific NW!

Follow Kelli Thomsen on

• Videos 2

17 Reviews for Kelli Thomsen

1 User photo

Kelli Thomsen 1

Marisa Bell · Married on 12/29/2018

Amazing wedding hair & makeup!

I chose Kelli after lengthy research for the right makeup artist. I am very particular about my makeup, and she worked with me to find a look I felt comfortable and confident in. I felt very much "myself but better." She also did great makeup on my mom, who doesn't wear much makeup. Her co-worker, Emily M., did my hair. She was patient and created my dream hair! Absolutely loved both of them!

Sent on 01/14/2019

Natasha · Married on 03/25/2018

Kelli was amazing. I don't wear a lot of makeup often, so I was worried that I wouldn't look like myself on my wedding day. I sent her photos of what I was looking for, and she surpassed all of my expectations. I was full of excitement and nerves and she was so kind and easy to talk to. My makeup was PERFECT. I had a morning wedding, and I still looked flawless when I was going to bed. I found her on Wedding Wire and feel so lucky that she was so amazing. Don't think twice, let her do your makeup!

Sent on 03/29/2018

Holly · Married on 10/14/2017

How do you even start to say thank you to the person who had one of the most important jobs on your wedding date and blew your expectations? I think choosing who I wanted to do my makeup was by far the hardest choice to make. When I saw Kelli's work, I knew I wanted her to do my makeup. When I met Kelli, I knew I had made the right choice! Her energy was everything I needed on my wedding day, she just made me feel so much less stressed and had me laughing. All my bridesmaids adored her and her assistant. We all loved all makeup, even at the end of an extremely long day. I also got a facial prior to my wedding day and I will defiantly be going back to see her to care for my face. Thank you Kelli for making us all feel so beautiful on the wedding day.

Sent on 12/17/2017

Kelli Thomsen Pricing

Kelli Thomsen Price Rates

Kelli Thomsen FAQ

• Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Group Services, Hair, Hair Removal, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Spa, Group Discounts, Licensed, Skincare
  • What hair services do you offer? Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Tweezing, Waxing