917 NW Overton St, Portland, OR 97209 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 19
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 2

About Kelli Thomsen

KELLI THOMSEN BEAUTY - Portland, OR. eco-beauty makeup artist specializing in skin & an unforgettable experience.

With over 20+ years of experience, our licensed team of award winning makeup & hair artists, create with eco-luxe ingredients and product options that look and feel flawless in person and on camera. Each artist has been carefully selected as a team member and we value creating a youthful and photo ready look, while capturing all the natural qualities that your partner loves about you. Whether at your home, venue or hosted at our studio, we provide the same dependable service.

AS SEEN IN JoyWed > Style Me Pretty > Carats & Cakes > Brides > Oregon Bride Magazine > Rocky Mountain Bride

Schedule your complimentary phone consultation here: https://calendly.com/kellithomsen/bridalconsultation

Please inquire on your date here: https://www.honeybook.com/widget/kelli_thomsen/cf_id/5d7aeeb45da72609c17ec2c8

Follow Kelli Thomsen on

Photos 17 Photos
Videos 2 vídeos

23 Reviews for Kelli Thomsen

Bri Rossman · Getting married on 09/14/2020

Professional, FUN people to work with!

I have had to reschedule my wedding, so I have only had my bridal trial yet with Kelli and Emily, but they were both so fun to work with and truly made me feel like a bride already! Kelli has been super accommodating during the new date selection process. I feel so lucky that I will get to have Kelli and Emily by my side for the newly scheduled big day!

Sent on 05/16/2020

Stephanie · Married on 01/03/2020

Amazing Experience

Kelli did my makeup for my wedding and I was beyond pleased with my experience from beginning to end! From the get go, Kelli was accommodating for me - just days before my wedding I needed to shift my appt time to be a little earlier in the day and she reassured me “she was there for me” and was able to accommodate my request. Kelli provided the most relaxing and supportive environment while she did my makeup and this set the tone for the rest of the day. She is a wealth of knowledge and her skills are amazing, my makeup was exactly how I wanted and it lasted the entire day and night. I have sensitive, acne prone skin and the quality of her makeup products actually made my skin feel better than it’s ever felt before. I was so pleased with my wedding makeup appt that I later returned to see Kelli for a skin consultation/makeup lesson. I feel so lucky to have had Kelli be a part of my wedding day and highly highly recommend her to anyone needing make up services, skin care services, and more!

Sent on 05/16/2020
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 08/04/2019

Kelli Thomsen is awesome!

I loved working with Kelli and I am very grateful that our planner referred me to her! Honestly, I was nervous about working with a hair/makeup person, as it's not something I am accustomed to, but Kelli made it so fun and easy. She truly listens to what you want; combine that with her great intuition about your essence, and the result is a look that is the most beautiful version of you. Plus she is funny, kind, and totally committed to using high quality, natural, clean products. She even transformed my groom - who, until working with Kelli, would never have submitted to a facial treatment. Wonderful experiences both before and on our wedding day, and my husband and I have both been back to see her since; for skin treatments, makeup lessons, etc. Kelli is the best, would highly recommend!

Sent on 02/19/2020

Kelli Thomsen Pricing

Kelli Thomsen Price Rates

Kelli Thomsen FAQ

• Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Spa
    Group Discounts
    Licensed
    Skincare
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Textured Hair Styling
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
    Brow/Lash Tinting
    Tattoo Coverage
  • What hair removal services do you offer?
    Tweezing
    Waxing
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

Real Weddings

• 917 NW Overton St, Suite 201 Portland, OR, 97209 See on map
    Location of (Kelli Thomsen)