The Ashers - Husband and Wife Team

8570 Sw Ash Meadows Rd, Wilsonville, OR 97070 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About The Ashers - Husband and Wife Team

We are a pretty fantastic husband and wife team who capture candid moments, with the kind of upfront direction that guides but does not smother.
We take the kind of pictures we would want taken of us. Photos that show a couple at their best. Real moments and interactions, adventures, and most importantly (of course) those awesome candid shots you want!

Follow The Ashers - Husband and Wife Team on
188145759964349804592178704785338760673793o
188145759964349804592178704785338760673793o

28 Reviews for The Ashers - Husband and Wife Team

Gina · Married on 08/31/2019

Simply amazing!

My husband and I are not the fondest of getting our picture taken. When Will and Ellie came into the picture, we felt so at ease and we were blown away. They are the friendliest people you will ever meet and were so accommodating from the minute we started talking to them. We just got our previews back and we are just crazy in love. We knew we loved their work to begin with, but our own pictures had us bawling. Do not hesitate to book with them, they’re simply the best!

Sent on 09/06/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Ricketts · Married on 07/28/2019

Hire them.

HIRE THEM. I can't stress this enough! Ellie & Will not only captured our perfect day, but they helped make it perfect! We live out of state and were planning our wedding from 600 miles away. Ellie kept in contact with me regularly 6 months before the wedding and went above and beyond to find out exactly what we wanted our wedding to be like. We had an early morning wedding and I arrived at the venue at 7:50 am. Ellie was already standing outside of the bridal suite, excited to see me and ready to go! Not only did her and Will capture all of the getting ready action, but they helped! It was super important to us to have the photos done before the ceremony so that we could spend as much time as possible with our friends and family at the reception. Ellie and Will made it happen, from making sure everyone was present, to directing us (because we didn't know what we were doing), to making sure we had fun in the craziness. I got a little sick during the reception (make sure to stay hydrated!) and they offered to go get me whatever I needed and checked on me. They exceeded every expectation we had, from their personalities, to their helpfulness, to getting our pictures much earlier than we expected! They deserve more than 5 stars!

Sent on 08/20/2019

The Ashers - Husband and Wife Team FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    2nd Shooter
    Engagement Shoot
    Slideshow
    Negatives
    Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Slideshow
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Prints
    Proofs

• Vareus Events Wedding Planners

This husband and wife team are a pleasure to work with and their finished photos are amazing!

• Whitney Justesen Photography Wedding Photographers

Ellie is one of the sweetest, most genuine people I know. I've so enjoyed watching her growth in the industry, and seeing her business develop into what it is today. She's always so good to have a chat with, and we have helped each other so much to grow our photography over the years. Ellie and Will are so talented and they put so much of their hearts into their work, and it's incredibly obvious how much they care about their clients. They will go above and beyond to make your wedding day as wonderful as it can be. Their work is cinematic, emotive, and focuses on the quiet, intimate moments of a wedding day, and truly capture the feeling of a couple joining their lives together. I would recommend Ellie Asher Photographer over and over again.

• Melissa Coe Ceremonies Wedding Officiants

Ellie Asher is one of those rare photographers who completely gets out of the way of her own ideas or intentions and totally melts into the love and moment of each couple. I have NEVER seen such introspective, reflective, intimate, beautiful, knowledgeable moments reflecting the myriad depths of each couple's relationship like the photographs Ellie magically produces. She is professional, amazing, charismatic, delightful, warm, unobtrusive, magical. There are many photographers in the Portland market yet Ellie can be defined the way I try to be with my ceremonies: unique. personal. one-of-a kind. definitely not cookie-cutter and always memorable. She is one of a kind in every way and I guarantee that you will love her as much as I do!

• 8570 Sw Ash Meadows Rd Wilsonville, OR, 97070 See on map
    Location of (The Ashers - Husband and Wife Team)