The Ashers - Husband and Wife Team

Wilsonville, OR View map Visit website

We are a pretty fantastic husband and wife team who capture candid moments, with the kind of upfront direction that guides but does not smother.
We take the kind of pictures we would want taken of us. Photos that show a couple at their best. Real moments and interactions, adventures, and most importantly (of course) those awesome candid shots you want!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2000.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Slideshow
Negatives
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Prints
Proofs

• Annalee
    Annalee W. Married on 12/19/2020

The BEST decision you'll make...

Oh boy, where do I even begin...
    Having a 2020 wedding date proved to be an additional curveball in the already stressful and grueling process that is wedding planning. As we had to strip down and reconfigure our plans (several times) Ellie and Will remained one of the only constants in the storm. They are so responsive, caring, genuine and flexible; they truly want the best outcome for you and are willing to put in unbelievable amounts of work to fully achieve the shared vision for your wedding photos. Our engagement session with them was so unique, intimate and special; Will made my husband, a person who generally hates being in front of the camera, feel so confident and at ease in our first session. We had so much fun; it was truly one of the most memorable days of our lives. Moving forward to wedding day, they were there to capture every moment, most of the time so camouflaged with the backdrop that you almost forgot they were even there. I only remembered that there was someone there taking my pictures when Ellie would step out of the background to fix my hair or gently adjust my stance. They kept us grounded and made sure that we had intimate moments, just my husband and I, amongst the frenzy of our wedding day. I will truly never get over how wonderful our experience was with them, start to finish. They are worth every penny (PLUS more, in my opinion)!
    David M. Married on 10/10/2020

Best Experience We Could Ever Ask For!

It's hard to really put into words how incredible Ellie and Will are as professionals, photographers and all around people. I've never hired a professional photographer prior to my wife and I's wedding but I can assure you that we will be working with Ellie and Will for all of our special moments throughout life moving forward. They were consummate pros when it came to get all of the right angles, taking advantage of the lighting throughout the day and were the greatest hype man and woman we could have asked for on our special day. From the sneak peak we received, I can only imagine how amazing the full album is going to be. They worked the room like ninjas getting every angle and not being right in the middle of everything. Thank you Ellie and Will for making our special day that much more special with the energy you brought! We truly couldn't have asked for a better experience than what you provided for us. Cheers to many more years of special moments captured by the two of you!!
    Berenice Married on 09/29/2019

Talented, genuine individuals ready for a good time!

Ellie and Will are an amazing team! They made my husband and I feel so comfortable and made us feel like stars! They’re work is magnificent and they were able to give us our wedding photo’s in a timely manner! I can’t say enough about them! They are also amazing genuine wonderful human beings!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Vareus Events Vareus Events Wedding Planners

This husband and wife team are a pleasure to work with and their finished photos are amazing!

Whitney Justesen Photography Whitney Justesen Photography Wedding Photographers

Ellie is one of the sweetest, most genuine people I know. I've so enjoyed watching her growth in the industry, and seeing her business develop into what it is today. She's always so good to have a chat with, and we have helped each other so much to grow our photography over the years. Ellie and Will are so talented and they put so much of their hearts into their work, and it's incredibly obvious how much they care about their clients. They will go above and beyond to make your wedding day as wonderful as it can be. Their work is cinematic, emotive, and focuses on the quiet, intimate moments of a wedding day, and truly capture the feeling of a couple joining their lives together. I would recommend Ellie Asher Photographer over and over again.

Melissa Coe Ceremonies Melissa Coe Ceremonies Wedding Officiants

Ellie Asher is one of those rare photographers who completely gets out of the way of her own ideas or intentions and totally melts into the love and moment of each couple. I have NEVER seen such introspective, reflective, intimate, beautiful, knowledgeable moments reflecting the myriad depths of each couple's relationship like the photographs Ellie magically produces. She is professional, amazing, charismatic, delightful, warm, unobtrusive, magical. There are many photographers in the Portland market yet Ellie can be defined the way I try to be with my ceremonies: unique. personal. one-of-a kind. definitely not cookie-cutter and always memorable. She is one of a kind in every way and I guarantee that you will love her as much as I do!

8570 Sw Ash Meadows Rd Wilsonville, OR, 97070
Location of (The Ashers - Husband and Wife Team)

The Ashers - Husband and Wife Team frequently asked questions

What photography services does The Ashers - Husband and Wife Team include in the starting price?

The Ashers - Husband and Wife Team includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography services does The Ashers - Husband and Wife Team include in their most popular wedding package?

The Ashers - Husband and Wife Team includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Slideshow
  • Negatives
  • Proofs

What photography styles does The Ashers - Husband and Wife Team offer?

The Ashers - Husband and Wife Team offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does The Ashers - Husband and Wife Team offer?

The Ashers - Husband and Wife Team offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does The Ashers - Husband and Wife Team offer for wedding events?

The Ashers - Husband and Wife Team offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend The Ashers - Husband and Wife Team and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

The Ashers - Husband and Wife Team is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding