Hairbyolgs

Salem, OR View map Visit website

HairByOlgs is a mobile wedding beauty business in Salem, Oregon, owned by professional hairstylist Olga. With a strong work ethic, Olga is passionate about beauty and strives to bring her clients’ ideas to life for their special day. Olga became licensed as a hairstylist in 2019, and continually develops her skill set, to stay up to date with the latest styles. Nearly-weds are sure to love Olga’s attention to detail as she helps them look and feel beautiful on their wedding day.

HairByOlgs offers on-location hair packages for to-be-weds and their whole wedding party. They can also consult with customers prior to any sessions to understand personal preferences and answer any questions. Specializing in keratin smoothing treatments, Olga is also available for pre-wedding appointments to perform coloring and cutting. Additional services include hair trials and custom-designed styles.

• Claire
    Claire C. Married on 08/28/2021

Beautiful wedding hair

Olga did my hair, my bridesmaids and my moms hair for my wedding and she did such a good job. Our family has THICK hair and she was able to do all of our hair efficiently and it lasted the entire day/night. You can tell Olga has experience with thick hair and knows how to pull it together. She was very professional, easy to communicate with, laid back and easy to talk to. Olga made my hair feel like I was a bride and it was honestly my favorite part about my entire look. I highly recommend Olga for doing your wedding hair, especially if you have very thick hair and you don’t want someone spending hours pulling off your look.
  • Sarah
    Sarah Z. Married on 07/31/2021

Stunning Hair and Makeup

I found Olga on Wedding Wire when I was searching for a hair and makeup artist for my wedding day. When I reached out to Olga she was extremely professional, responsive, and answered all my questions! When I met with Olga for my trial run I was absolutely blown away. She was able to completely recreate the reference photos I had given her. She was able to give me a perfect soft glam makeup and boho half-up do. She also was able to recommend a great brand of extensions to help give my updo some more body. She was extremely flexible when I needed to change the time I needed her day of and she showed up right on time. On the day of the wedding she accommodated my specific requests and made sure through out the entire process it was exactly what I wanted. My hair and makeup lasted through many tears and hours through the night. I would absolutely recommend Olga to every bride who wants to look like a princess on their wedding day.

Hairbyolgs's reply:

Thank you so much for trusting me!! So honored to be chosen to be a part of your wedding! Such a pleasure to meet you and give you the wedding style and look of your dreams!
  • Mariah
    Mariah K. Married on 07/17/2021

Olga is absolutely incredible!!

Olga did my wedding hair and makeup along with my 5 bridesmaids' hair in July of 2021! She was super flexible and she exceeded my wedding hair and makeup dreams!! She made the whole experience relaxing yet fun and she is super professional. I have pretty thin hair, but she made it look so full in a half-up-do, and my makeup looked natural and didn't feel cakey at all. She also did an incredible job with my bridesmaids' very diverse hair. I would 10/10 recommend her for bridal hair and makeup, and also for every day hair cuts and coloring!

Real Weddings

• Dan & Ninel
    70 photos · 05/15/2021

Salem, Oregon Salem, OR, 97305
Location of (Hairbyolgs)

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding