We Travel!, Portland, OR 97204 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About Portland Make-up & Hair

Portland Make-up & Hair artists are a collective group of award winning, highly trained, & extremely experienced artists. We consult with all our clients in depth to make sure we understand exactly the look they want- whether it be soft and romantic, or smokin’ hot and sexy- our artists can create the perfect look for your wedding day.

Beyond excellence in Hair & Makeup design, we tend to the pampered client. We know how to anticipate and tackle every imaginable beauty need……... We are there not only to provide exceptional Hair & Makeup services- We strive to keep your big day as relaxing, stress free & as smooth as possible!!!

We focus on the utmost customer satisfaction so that our clients to not only love the way they look, but feel the most beautiful they ever have.

***A Note from Bri:

My vision has always been to bring together a team of professional, driven, highly skilled, dependable, fun & personable artists....... Also very important to me: I wanted the PM&H team to be a "family", .... a group of artists that supports each other, & lifts each other up. (as cheesy & cliche as it may sound).... A group that is hard working, ambitious, generous, humble, and passionate- but has fun too!! I am so very thankful for these girls, and I love & appreciate each & every member of my team. Each Portland Make-up & Hair Artist has been hand picked to join this team not only because they are highly experienced & talented- Every artist was selected because of their professionalism, personality, & character. I absolutely adore these girls, & I know you will too! :)

a2f0ce228bfc329d 1468520691553 img0485

Portland Make-up & Hair 5
Portland Make-up & Hair 6
Portland Make-up & Hair 7

Cydney · Married on 09/08/2018

I had hair and make-up done for all of my bridal party. I was able to book a trial as part of the package I purchased to see what my hair and make-up would look like. Both Bri (make-up) and Tana (hair) were open to my ideas and were very professional. On the wedding day, they arrived on time to start making us all look glamorous. They were so fun to work with and were very respectful of my party's variability in hair and make-up (some of my maids don't wear make-up or do fancy hair-do's often). So many guests commented on how beautiful we look and I have to give all the credit to these two wonderful women. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 09/16/2018
  • Britta

Britta · Married on 09/08/2018

Great Experience

Portland Makeup and Hair exceeded all of my expectations. Before selecting my makeup artist, I had feared that I would not look like myself on my wedding day. Serafina made me feel so incredibly beautiful, but also myself. She was also very flexible with all of my bridesmaids requests and made everyone feel beautiful on my special day.

Sent on 10/21/2018

Portland Make-up & Hair Pricing

Portland Make-up & Hair Price Rates

Portland Make-up & Hair FAQ

• Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation, Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Hair Removal, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Extensions, Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes, Brow/Lash Tinting
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Tweezing, Waxing
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 20

• Bridal Bliss
    Bridal Bliss Wedding Planners

Bri and her team recently did the most AMAZING dolling all the Bridal Bliss team members up for a photo shoot. Not only are they fun, sweet and calming, but their level of talent and attention to detail is top of the line. Bri has done hair/makeup for several of my clients, and I will continue to refer her and her amazing team! Thanks Bri!!

• Powers Photography Studios
    Powers Photography Studios Wedding Photographers

Wow! These gals really know how to accentuate beauty! What a pleasure it is to work alongside and capture their artistry. All of us at Powers Studios highly recommend their company ;)

• We Travel! Portland, OR, 97204 See on map