We Travel!, Portland, OR 97204 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Portland Make-up & Hair

Portland Make-up & Hair artists are a collective group of award winning, highly trained, & extremely experienced artists. We consult with all our clients in depth to make sure we understand exactly the look they want- whether it be soft and romantic, or smokin’ hot and sexy- our artists can create the perfect look for your wedding day.

Beyond excellence in Hair & Makeup design, we tend to the pampered client. We know how to anticipate and tackle every imaginable beauty need……... We are there not only to provide exceptional Hair & Makeup services- We strive to keep your big day as relaxing, stress free & as smooth as possible!!!

We focus on the utmost customer satisfaction so that our clients to not only love the way they look, but feel the most beautiful they ever have.

***A Note from Bri:

My vision has always been to bring together a team of professional, driven, highly skilled, dependable, fun & personable artists....... Also very important to me: I wanted the PM&H team to be a "family", .... a group of artists that supports each other, & lifts each other up. (as cheesy & cliche as it may sound).... A group that is hard working, ambitious, generous, humble, and passionate- but has fun too!! I am so very thankful for these girls, and I love & appreciate each & every member of my team. Each Portland Make-up & Hair Artist has been hand picked to join this team not only because they are highly experienced & talented- Every artist was selected because of their professionalism, personality, & character. I absolutely adore these girls, & I know you will too! :)

Other couples have also viewed

• Style Me PDX
a2f0ce228bfc329d 1468520691553 img0485

155 Reviews for Portland Make-up & Hair

Katie C. · Married on 11/15/2020

Amazing!!!!!!

Bri was incredible. The second makeup artist who was coming with Bri called out sick the morning of the wedding, and we can’t fault anyone for that. But Bri came an hour early to get everyone going and we ended up only finishing all 8 services 15 minutes late. I was AMAZED. Bri also had to deal with a hungover bridesmaid and handled it perfectly, and also dealt with a few picky moms in our group. I cannot recommend Bri enough. She really saved my morning. She made every single person, aged 21-71, look beautiful. She also picked up our hotel room since room service wasn’t allowed to come in during our stay, and we made a mess of it that morning. I cannot say enough good things about Bri. If you’re looking for makeup and hair services, look no further and contact Bri.

Sent on 12/08/2020

Kelcy W. · Married on 06/11/2019

Bri made me look so beautful on my special day!

Our photographer Ara Roselani referred Bri for hair and makeup and I'm so glad she did! Bri is not only talented but she's very friendly and easy to communicate with as well. Bri did my hair and makeup and made me look and feel beautiful. In the past I've gotten my hair and makeup done for events and the makeup never looked natural on my fair complexion. Bri did a great job! If you are looking for someone in the Portland area for hair/makeup I'd definitely recommend Bri!

Sent on 10/08/2019

Molly · Married on 10/06/2018

Incredible experience with even better results!

Look no further, you have found your wedding makeup and hair vendor! I couldn't have asked for a better experience working with Bri organizing all the details. She was responsive, organized and provided me with incredible stylists for our wedding. We were organizing our wedding from Dallas and Bri made it a breeze. I had an incredible trial and the hair and makeup artists really allowed me to take control to tell them what I wanted. I got exactly what I wanted on my special day and I felt radiant. My bridal party was amazed at how much time they spent to make them look gorgeous also. Thank you a million times over!

Sent on 11/25/2018

Portland Make-up & Hair Pricing

Portland Make-up & Hair Price Rates

Portland Make-up & Hair FAQ

• Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Consultation
    Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Group Services
    Hair
    Hair Removal
    Makeup
    Mult. Stylists
    Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Extensions
    Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Contour Makeup
    Eye Makeup
    Natural Makeup
    On-Site Makeup
    Wedding Party Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
    Brow/Lash Tinting
  • What hair removal services do you offer?
    Tweezing
    Waxing
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

1 Real Wedding

• Bridal Bliss Wedding Planners

Bri and her team recently did the most AMAZING dolling all the Bridal Bliss team members up for a photo shoot. Not only are they fun, sweet and calming, but their level of talent and attention to detail is top of the line. Bri has done hair/makeup for several of my clients, and I will continue to refer her and her amazing team! Thanks Bri!!

• Powers Photography Studios
    Powers Photography Studios Wedding Photographers

Wow! These gals really know how to accentuate beauty! What a pleasure it is to work alongside and capture their artistry. All of us at Powers Studios highly recommend their company ;)

• We Travel! Portland, OR, 97204 See on map
    Location of (Portland Make-up & Hair)