Portland Make-up & Hair

Portland, OR 97204 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About Portland Make-up & Hair

Portland Make-up & Hair is a hair and makeup artist in Portland, Oregon who commonly pamper to-be-wed clients. Beyond making sure you look your best, this team ensures you stick to your wedding day timeline by developing clear-cut wedding-day hair plans so you don't get backed up because of hair and makeup appointments. Portland Make-up & Hair's experienced team members consult clients to get everyone on the same page before moving forward with a possible hair or makeup plan. They focus on customer satisfaction, to have customers feel the best they ever have, but also to thoroughly enjoy how they look.

With a tagline of "elegant, timeless, beautiful," Portland Make-up & Hair has a portfolio posted on their website showing some of their client weddings to give a sense of their style. This collective of hair and makeup professionals offers services including:

• Waxing
Hair style
Hair style

152 Reviews for Portland Make-up & Hair

Cydney · Married on 09/08/2018

I had hair and make-up done for all of my bridal party. I was able to book a trial as part of the package I purchased to see what my hair and make-up would look like. Both Bri (make-up) and Tana (hair) were open to my ideas and were very professional. On the wedding day, they arrived on time to start making us all look glamorous. They were so fun to work with and were very respectful of my party's variability in hair and make-up (some of my maids don't wear make-up or do fancy hair-do's often). So many guests commented on how beautiful we look and I have to give all the credit to these two wonderful women. Thank you so much!!

• Britta

Britta · Married on 09/08/2018

Great Experience

Portland Makeup and Hair exceeded all of my expectations. Before selecting my makeup artist, I had feared that I would not look like myself on my wedding day. Serafina made me feel so incredibly beautiful, but also myself. She was also very flexible with all of my bridesmaids requests and made everyone feel beautiful on my special day.

Portland Make-up & Hair Pricing

Portland Make-up & Hair Price Rates

Portland Make-up & Hair FAQ

• Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation, Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Hair Removal, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Extensions, Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes, Brow/Lash Tinting
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Tweezing, Waxing
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 20

• Bridal Bliss
    Bridal Bliss Wedding Planners

Bri and her team recently did the most AMAZING dolling all the Bridal Bliss team members up for a photo shoot. Not only are they fun, sweet and calming, but their level of talent and attention to detail is top of the line. Bri has done hair/makeup for several of my clients, and I will continue to refer her and her amazing team! Thanks Bri!!

• Powers Photography Studios
    Powers Photography Studios Wedding Photographers

Wow! These gals really know how to accentuate beauty! What a pleasure it is to work alongside and capture their artistry. All of us at Powers Studios highly recommend their company ;)

• Portland, OR 97204 See on map