Reviews (3)
Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
We had searched for months to find my now-husband a suit for our wedding. He is about 5'8 and slender, so finding a suit that fits off the rack is nearly impossible! He came across Indochino and decided that it was worth investing a well-fitting suit that would last, and we are both so glad that he did! The measuring process is straightforward and thorough, and the suit fit like a glove when it arrived. The quality was impeccable, and my husband said that it was as comfortable as pajamas. I would definitely recommend purchasing a suit regardless of body type, but especially so if off-the-rack suits do not fit!
Wedding: 06/15/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I bought a custom suit for my wedding after deciding that renting a tux for over $200 isn't worth it when you can get a custom three piece suit for just over $400. The suit fit like a glove. I have never been more comfortable in a suit before. I wore the suit all night long and didn't feel uncomfortable. I will totally wear this suit over and over again. The fitting process is a little involved and you can get some help if you need it, but I did it on my own and it turned out great. The next time I need a suit, I will be stopping of at indochino to get a custom suit.
Wedding: 01/04/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We had been searching for months for a grey suit rental or affordable grey suit to buy for my husband and best man for our wedding. We were getting desperate - there was nothing out there!! My co-worker who was also planning her wedding came across Indochino and recommended them. What a lifesaver!

The process with Indochino was seamless and so easy from start to finish. Their team was so responsive and eager to help us along the way with answers to questions, walking us through the process, etc. They provided fabric samples before approving the suit type. The guys logged into the website and went through the very detailed, but self-explanatory process of ordering their custom suit. Indochino provided us with the tools to take their measurements and bam, 3 weeks later (so fast!!), the suits were here. My husband's pants didn't fit in the crotch area, and had to be returned to re-make them. They were expedited at no cost and their team helped us through the whole process to make sure the new pair of pants would fit perfectly. They did! (Thank you Camille!!).

Coupons are available all the time with this company. For $330, our guys were able to get a custom suit (jacket and pants), custom shirt, and tie. About twice as much as a rental, but such better quality than those tacky, ill-fitted rentals, and the guys get to keep them!!

Would forever recommend this company. My husband can't wait to buy his next suit!
Wedding: 09/29/2012