Exquisite Gems Events, LLC
Shine on your day like the gem you are!
Charlotte, NC 28212

4.7/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.0
  • Value:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Our wedding was beautiful and they followed through with everything they said they would do. Very nice and easy people to work with! Throughout the entire process the entire team was very accommodating, and allowed us to make changes after the contract was signed that saved us a great deal of stress. I'm sure that most planners would not have been nearly as flexible and understanding to our needs. No wedding comes without its fair amount of stress, but in the end we could not have asked for more.
Wedding: 10/22/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The best and smartest decision I made was hiring Exquisite Gems Events. The wedding coordinator is the person that you work the closest with, and I am so grateful to have had such an awesome coordinator! I hired them about a month before the wedding when I realized that I needed someone to run the day-of so that things would go smoothly, and I worked closely with Letitia for the rest of the month. She made the planning process as stress-free as possible and went way above and beyond her day-of coordination duties.
She responded quickly and answered EVERY question (despite my stream-of-thought email after email), and was very patient and kind with me. She and her team saved the day when my flowers from the florist were a disaster, and they did a beautiful job with centerpieces and decorating the arch. She handled my family and bridal party during the wedding weekend, and made sure that I had nothing to do except for relax and enjoy myself.
They were an incredible value for the cost, and worked with my budget. I can't recommend them enough. They made my Wedding the best day of my life and an awesome weekend that I will always remember with a smile.
Wedding: 06/19/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Robyn Carson and her staff are amazing! She is incredibly easy-going, down to earth, and easy to work with. We were impressed with the itinerary she put together for the entire weekend for our bridal party and made sure we were relaxed and able to just focus on enjoying every aspect of our wedding the day of. As far as we know, everything went incredibly smoothly! If there were any "snafoos" the day of, we were none the wiser =) She is a joy to work with.
Wedding: 11/07/2009
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Exquisite Gems Events, LLC was truly a pleasure to work with. They took all my worries away and assist in me having a beautiful wedding day. The only advice I would make is to have Robyn cloned so that she could be two places at one time.
Wedding: 09/07/2009
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Where do I even begin to talk about Robyn and the team at Exquisite Gems Events? I was in my final year of graduate school, starting to write my dissertation, and my fiance travels most weeks on business, I knw there was no way I could plan this wedding myself. My fiance and I interviewed several wedding planners and when we met Robyn we knew our searching was over, we just fell in love with her. She was interested in us as a couple, in our story, and how to make sure our wedding was reflective of us and everything we had in mind for our big day. Robyn was open to our ideas and was great about working with us to make our wedding everything we hoped for. When we encountered bumps along the way Robyn was quick to listen and work to address the situation. Robyn and Toni made it possible for my fiance and I to sit back and truly just enjoy the process of planning our wedding and our wedding day itself. On the day of our wedding I didn't have to do a thing other than spend time with my friends and family which is what I wanted. Our wedding was more beautiful than I could have hoped for and there was no way the could have happened without Robyn. She and the rest of the Exquisite Gems team worked tirelessly on our wedding and put in more time than I could even imagine. My dad, who is a firm believer in doing everything yourself, thought we were crazy for hiring a wedding planner. After the wedding my dad told me that he thought hiring Robyn was the best decision we made, my husband and I completely agree.
Wedding: 04/26/2009
4.6/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  3.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Exquisite Gems did our day-of-wedding coordination, and they were absolutely fantastic during the ceremony and reception! They were efficient, effective, unobtrusive, and supportive! Their prices are also fantastic!
Wedding: 02/07/2009
4.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.5
  • Value:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Ok, i came into the situation expecting the worse. I just knew that I would have to do everything for the wedding. That is until a friend of mine referred me to the ladies at Exquisite Gems. They set my mind at ease. Helped me to get through the hurdles. I was actually calm (big difference for me). Even though they have a busy schedule, I always felt like I was the only person they were dealing with. My husband (aww he's my husband now) thanks you for preventing me from turning into bridezilla!
Wedding: 02/16/2008
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Hi highly reccommend the ladies at Exquisite Gems Events. They reinvent the word flexible. Whatever I needed they were right there to accomodate me. What ever vendor I needed, they had great choices for us to pick from. The weight of the day was off of me and I was able to be a bride. They are like sisters to me.

Christopher and I thank you!
Wedding: 06/23/2007
  • Flexibility:  5.0
On the most important day of my life, I am happy I found the team at Exquisite Gems Events. They were so professional and at the end of everything I felt like they were apart of the family. They worked with me and made my dreams come true. I had only a $15,000 budget, but the wedding and reception looked like it was 10x more expensive. Be sure to book them early is my only advice.
Wedding: 06/16/2007
 704-957-0596
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire