East Hill Events

East Hill Events

Ludlow, VT 05149 | map
Weddings: Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly / ...
Services: Day-of Coordinator, Full Planning, Partial Planning

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Joelle is a rockstar. She went above and beyond for our Vermont wedding. Her pricing was reasonable, and she was a pleasure to work with. Joelle was on top of all the details before our wedding and ensured our wedding was a beautiful, classic and seamless affair. She even included a handwritten thank you note for my husband and me to enjoy at the end of our wedding weekend. So thoughtful! I would recommend her to anyone who is getting married in New England. She knows how to connect with the couple as well as family members (my parents loved her!) and other vendors.

• Wedding: 09/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Planning our wedding from across the country seemed like an impossible task, but Joelle of East Hill Events was not only completely game for the challenge, she put us at ease the entire time. Joelle handled our event with extreme professionalism and tact and was able to answer every question I had (no matter how silly). Our wedding day went like clockwork, and we were able to enjoy every minute without stressing about the details. Literally, we were ahead of schedule every step of the way! I am so pleased with the investment that we made in hiring East Hill Events to handle our destination wedding, and now consider Joelle a friend. I would highly recommend her services to anyone. Planning a destination wedding was daunting, but Joelle delivered a beautiful and exquisitely executed event.

• Wedding: 09/10/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Joelle and her assistant at East Hill Events provided exactly what we wanted for "day of coordination" at our wedding in September. She actually took over two weeks before the date, managing all of the last minute vendor confirmations and making sure everything went smoothly during our wedding weekend. I'm sure something went not as planned on the day (we had an outdoor wedding with 200 people and lots of vendors), but we never heard about it, leaving us to have fun and enjoy the day with our friends and family. Her prices were also extremely reasonable compared to other DOCs we talked to.

• Wedding: 09/26/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Joelle was wonderful!! I was dealing with a very difficult vendor and she stepped in and made everything work out in my favor. Even cost me less money! I would highly recommend Joelle and East Hill Events to anyone looking for smooth sailing through the wedding planing process.

• Wedding: 07/19/2009
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
617-777-0347
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire