Diva's Boutiqe and Bridal

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I went to another dress shop first and then went to Diva's Boutique and Bridal. They were having a sample sale. They had a big selection of dresses and I found my dress there for an incredible price! They have high quality dresses. The staff were so nice and helpful. I highly recommend this boutique.

Samantha
05/17/2015

These ladies are awesome! I was not sure what to expect when I went in looking for my dress. I was so not expecting the sweetness and attention given to me by these ladies! They made me feel special, and that is important to a bride! A bride's dress is super important to her and working with people who care makes all the difference! I am so glad I came across Diva's!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I highly recommend Diva's! These beautiful women working at Diva's have helped me with two deb balls for both my daughters and our most recent wedding on March 7, 2015. Let's face it, all brides are beautiful so let's keep the stress levels down! The ladies at Diva's, Michelle, Kathleen, Vicki, Marina and all the others were so helpful from our selection of the dress right down to the accessories and details, belts, jewelry, everything. We even moved up our wedding date and all ran smoothly! Michelle worked on her days off to make sure of this! And Marina offered to alter the dress at her house at night when the store was closed! What better service and love can you ask for? They are the best!

Recently Married

Absolutely LOVED working with Diva's! After my cousin purchased her debutante gown the previous year, we knew it would be a good experience if I could find the right dress. Michelle was a dream to work with and she knew exactly how to help me find THE dress. We went into only my second bridal dress appointment with several other appointments at other salons set up. We immediately cancelled the other appointments. I was able to try on as many dresses as necessary to find the style I liked and fit me best. Even after I found the right one, but had a close second option in mind, they still let me contemplate to make sure I made the perfect decision. They truly want you to be happy on your wedding day versus just selling a dress. If you purchase your dress at your first appointment, there is also various incentives you should ask about.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I can't say enough nice things about Diva's Bridal in Greensboro. I went to a bunch of dress shops looking for dresses and wasn't having any luck finding the right dress for me. I was actually getting upset thinking I wasn't going to have a dress for my wedding or I was going to have to settle for something I didn't like. It was already March and I was getting married in October so I needed to find a dress fairly soon. I found Diva's online and decided to give them a try and I am so glad I did. Everyone there was so super nice and helpful. They offered suggestions, but were never pushy. I had my own person assigned to me so I felt like they were geniunely concerned about finding the perfect dress for me. I did find the perfect dress for me that day! When I mean perfect, I mean perfect. No dress alterations required! The store is beautiful and they have a wide selection of wedding dresses. They also have bridesmaid dresses and mother of the bride dresses. I am so happy I decided to go to Diva's because I found the dress of my dreams! On a side not, this place is not a David's Bridal so you will pay more here for your dress. This place does not have 100 girls running around grabbing dresses on hangers. Diva's only books a certain amount of appointments at a time so they can give each woman the attention she deserves. Trust me, it is well worth it!

Gina
10/26/2013

The first dress my daughter tried on is the one we went back and purchased. It was a Martina Liana gown. Beautiful and well made. The veil & slip were also purchased there. She has a great group of seamtresses who can customize any dress. My daughter has a tiny waist so ordered a size up for chest & hips. You could not tell the dress had been taken in over 2 inches in the waist & hip area. They are that good and this is a difficult dress to alter but they did it! Michelle is very helpful in making suggestions. I purchased my mother of the bride dress there as well from Mon Cherie. Everything was perfect start to finish. I plan to use their services in the future when my youngest daughter gets married!

1+ year ago

I found my perfect wedding dress at Diva's!! The boutique itself was very neat and clean. The ladies I worked with were fabulous!! I was not pressured into trying on any dresses. They willingly let my mom and I browse the dresses and they were ready to help when I was ready to try on. The boutique clearly describes all of their services and they are so willing to help with anything. Definitely visit Diva's to find your perfect wedding dress!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

They have gorgeous dresses here!! The staff was wonderful and weren't snobby or pressuring. I had a very difficult time finding a dress as the person with me had completely different taste as me. Their head alterations lady pulled a beautiful gown and it was exactly what I was looking for (and a clearance gown at that!). I got a $2500 Justin Alexander dress for $1200!! She also did my alterations and was wonderful during the whole process. I highly recommend these ladies especially if you like detailed gowns but don't want the snobby staff.

1+ year ago

They were great with helping me find the right dress. Everything went smoothly with them start to finish.

1 Review
[Private]

Such beautiful dresses, beautiful store, and wonderful ladies. Michelle has been so helpful and really made me feel special! Got both my wedding dress and my bridesmaid dresses here.

4.3

I found my dream dress at Diva's. Everyone there was so nice and helpful! They helped in making me look fabulous on my wedding day. And their contract seamstress Vicki was amazing! She has an awesome spirit and I felt so comfortable with her. I felt like I had a new friend. I will definitely recommend Diva's to anyone looking for a wedding dress!