Christine Faust Events

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I was skeptical at first about whether or not I needed a wedding coordinator, but many friends who had gotten married encouraged me to book one. They all said that having one the day of the wedding would bring priceless peace of mind, and they were right. Christine was invaluable throughout the entire process, not just the wedding day. She provided support, insight, advice and humor. When we had a problem with our band, Christine was there to help us solve it. She was always promptly available by phone or email. The day of the wedding, she took care of everything from a fire alarm at our reception site, to being sure the schedule went off without a hitch, to greeting our guests (the list could go on) with grace and complete competence. I cannot recommend her and her team highly enough, and I would unquestionably hire them again. Our wedding was everything I hoped it would be and more, and she gets much of the credit for that.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Christine was wonderful to work with! She was very knowledgeable and helpful, and willing to work within my budget. She custom fit a package that worked just right for us. I was able to enjoy my wedding day, knowing she was handling all the details and making sure everyone was where they needed to be! Really enjoyed working with her!

Lindsey
07/26/2014

Faust Events are definitely on top of their game! Planning for a wedding can be very stressful, but having Christine to help plan made it alot easier.

The suggestions provided by C. Faust were very helpful
The assistance provided on the Day of the Wedding was so helpful. I know that the wedding reception would not have been the same. Every step of the way was provided and I appreciate this so very much.

2+ years ago

Christine was incredible! Especially when, right before I was calling the printer to print the invitations, the outdoor venue that we had chosen (on our own, before we found a wedding planner) ended up closing! What a panic - but only for a day or two. Christine found another outdoor venue for the same price that was even more beautiful and, actually, better suited to our needs. She recommended a couple of caterers and the one we chose was just what Christine led us to expect. Many of our guests are still raving about how especially good the dinner was. Christine worked well with all our vendors. She helped us find the rental vendor. They were especially hard working, and the outdoor ceremony and indoor dinner reception were both beautiful.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Wedding Planning
Tara
05/10/2013

Christine is wonderful to work with. By the time I got married I felt like she was a part of our family. Highly recommend!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Christine was wedding Wonder Woman! She was there to answer all my questions and there were a lot! She has knowledge of so many vendors and offers helpful insight. I can truly say I couldn't have had the wedding of my dreams without her!

Kate
11/03/2012

Christine is a true professional - We worked together a great deal before the wedding on the specific plans my husband and I had in mind. As a professional who manages events from time to time, I thought I would have a hard time handing over the keys to her team on the big day. However, they gave me FULL confidence that everything would be perfect in their very capable hands. And if anything wasn't perfect, I never knew about it!

2.5

I am so disappointed with Christine and her staff. I gave her specific instructions and they were not followed through.

1) I told her to let the guests find their seats in the dining room so that everyone isn't standing during the cocktail hour. She had blocked off the dining room area until the bridal party arrived. An hr and a half later.

2) She lied to me about my caterer. Telling me that they wanted to work specifically through her on my order and that I did not need to communicate with them. Well...5 days before the wedding, she did not have the color of the table cloths picked out w/ my caterer. She gave them the wrong table count and gave me the wrong pricing for the table cloths. So I had to drive 45 mins out of my way to meet w/ my caterer personally to clean up her mess.

3)I have her specific instructions, baskets and to-go boxes for food for the bride and groom and our respective families. I asked my caterer for them as i was heading out and my caterer said "What boxes?"

4)Her staff gave away the bottom tier of my 4 tier cake to a staff member of the rental company because they didn't know what to do with it.

5) She did not put out the tea like I had asked her to for the reception so that our guests can have hot tea w/ their cake. It is an October wedding and cold outside. Again, my family complained to me, that they couldn't find the tea.

I alphabetized all the name cards. I gave her clear instructions as to how many chairs go w/ which table. I labelled everything I gave to her. I did all the work. She failed me on so many levels. This was a very expensive service that we paid for and for the crappy service I got, I feel like I was scammed!

Jenna
10/20/2012

Christine was awesome to work with! Her knowledge, organization, and helpfulness during the planning process, and day of was above and beyond our expectations. About 4 hours before the ceremony I pulled my dress out of the garment bag, and it was a wrinkled mess! She stepped in immediately without hesitation, and took the dress to a local dry cleaners she works with, had the dress steamed, and met me at the church with the dress....pressed and ready to put on. If it wasn't for her I would have been panicked and stressed about what to do, or stuck walking down the aisle in a wrinkled dress. Our night ran smoothly thanks to Christine and her team.

Jamie
09/15/2012

Christine walked us through the wedding planning experience step by step. I do not know what we would have done without her. Trust me, if you hire Christine for your wedding you will not regret it. Best decision we made.

Ronda
09/15/2012

Christine was wonderful, couldn't have done it without her. I only have 1 daughter, and wanted her wedding to be special. Christine kept us on track, reminded us of things we had not even thought of, and provided wonderful advice. She recommended great strings musicians for ceremony, great florist, economical favors and great set up ideas and suggestions. She took care of everything and coordinated it all. She even took my car keys and loaded the gifts from ceremony in my car and parked it right outside the door! My husband said she was an Angel and told his friends we couldn't have done it without her. We had a tough time bustling my daughter dress after the ceremony in trying to rush to reception and Christine calmly took control and fixed us up. Hats off to her and her staff!!

Services Used: Ceremony Music, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Party Supplies, Wedding Planning

I'm not sure there's anything I can say about Christine and her team that hasn't already been said. She totally got my vision and executed it perfectly. We loved working with her so much, my husband hired her to plan my 30th birthday a few months after our wedding. I only wish I could get married over and over and over again just to have a reason to hang out with her! Even with the crazy unexpected rainstorm, she kept her cool and somehow chased the stormclouds away just in time for our ceremony. She's a miracle maker! Thank you for making sure I didn't have to stress at all on our big day!

3.4

I know it's a busy and tough job being a wedding planner and there are a lot of behind the scenes things taken care of. I appreciate everything they did for us I just expected a little bit more. This is a very expensive service and I don't quite feel like I got everything I was paying for.

Yolande
06/15/2012

Christine was absolutely wonderful to work with! She tailored her services to meet the needs of my small (40 guest) wedding.
I wanted to do most of my planning on my own but I knew I would need someone on the day of the wedding to run the show and set things up. Christine and her team were the perfect people! I was able to tap into her expertise in the months leading up to the wedding with etiquette questions, vendor recommendations or suggestions on timing the day. She also was a life saver when it came to handling tricky timing arrangements at the chapel. Our wedding was perfect and went off without a hitch…all to the thanks for Christine and her Team.

Anyone who needs a wedding coordinator or event planner in any capacity large or small will be highly satisfied with the services Christine Faust Events provides. Visit her website at: http://www.faustevents.com/

Amy
05/27/2012

My husband and I used Christine Faust Events for our final month of wedding planning, and my only regret is that we didn't hire her earlier in our planning process!! Christine was extremely organized and quick to act during that month as well as throughout our wedding weekend, she thought of numerous things that we never considered, and she worked well with my other vendors to make sure everyone followed a consistent timeline and vision. Throughout that final month, we encountered some problems with a vendor, and Christine and her team were extremely professional in their dealings with this person while always making it clear that she was advocating for my husband and me. She and her team are creative and successfully pulled together my vision, and they also are very hard workers. They made sure that I didn't have to worry about anything on my wedding day (yay!), even if it meant that they did extra work. Because of the problems with the vendor mentioned earlier, I really credit Christine and her staff with "saving" my wedding; it would have been a frustrating mess without her!! I highly recommend Christine Faust to any bride--she will save you tons of time and stress, particularly when it comes down to the hectic last month of planning!