Chicago Bridal Hair And Makeup

Value:
Flexibility:
(4.9 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Joni and Brittany were amazing. Joni worked with me on my hair and makeup back in June, then did and even more amazing job for my September 1st wedding. Airbrush makeup is the way to go. My bridesmaids looked fantastic and their updos were gorgeous iterations of my own.
I would highly recommend CBHM and specifically, Joni!

• Wedding: 09/01/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was a little scared to get my make up done since I've had horrible experiences in the past but Holly was amazing! After the trial, I knew I had to book with her. Holly is professional, friendly and responds quick to emails. She made me feel at ease on the wedding day and is a lot of fun! Holly made me feel so beautiful on that day, I couldn't have been happier on how my make up turned out. It was my mom's first time with professional make up and she loved it! My bridesmaids looked beautiful as well. I loved everything about everyone's make up that Holly did! I would go back to her in a heartbeat!

• Wedding: 10/07/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I highly recommend booking with Holly at Chicago Bridal Hair and makeup. My wedding was in July and I LOVED my hair and makeup (which btw lasted all nite and into the morning). I had my trial in March and the air brush makeup is wonderful. After the trial i knew i had to book with holly. She listens to what your vision is for the day and makes helpful suggestions to make you look amazing in person and in photos. She is very professional and ensures you look your best for the big day. I seriously never have felt more beautiful. Aside from making me look wonderful for my wedding she is super sweet and kept me calm in all the morning wedding chaos.

• Wedding: 07/08/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I chose Holly for my wedding hair and makeup, and absolutely loved her work. Finding a hair and makeup artist for my wedding day was one of my biggest fears, because I had visions of some awful prom hairdo and looking way overdone. Holly eased my fears with her fantastic ability to make my makeup look natural and my hair light and effortless, but wonderfully styled. I wanted a classic, old-Hollywood look, and that I got. Everything turned out beautiful! And I loved the airbrushed makeup. It lasted all day long!

I also had a large wedding party and Holly was able to accommodate for that by bringing along assistants. All of the girls absolutely loved their hair and makeup. We received compliments all night long! If you're looking for someone with good taste, talent and a calming presence, Holly is your answer!

• Wedding: 09/25/2010
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.5

While not being a not so high-maintenance bride, I am a little high-maintenance when it comes to make-up. When I got engaged, before thoughts of flowers and dresses started, I called Holly Kasprisin owner of Chicago Bridal Hair And Makeup to reserve her as my stylist for the day. She's been in the industry forever and knows so many products.

I have a problem with waterproof eye make-up running and Holly nailed it with the perfect combination of powders, shadows and liquid. My skin was flawless with her airbrush makeup technique. My lash extensions were amazing and so nice to have that whole weekend and then throughout the honeymoon. My mom and sisters looked radiant throughout the night. How Holly got my extremely straight hair to stay curled is simply a miracle. I loved my hair for the ceremony, expecting it to lose some curl by the second reception, but she made some adjustments to product from the time I had a trial to the wedding day that I approved and it stayed perfectly curled all night!

Holly is clearly a talented hair stylist and makeup artist, but it's her laid-back, yet very professional demeanor that is the perfect calm for any bride or family with day-of jitters.
-Melissa

• Wedding: 11/08/2008
773-480-8161
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards