Beaumont Ranch

(4.5 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.7 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Beaumont Ranch was the perfect venue for our wedding! The staff was hard working, efficient, flexible, detail oriented and just wonderful to work with. They had some great suggestions and also very very willing to cater to our special needs and requests. It was a great value, great location, easy to get to, lots of space, easy parking, no traffic, no hassle. It was laid back, friendly, functional, stress-free, worry-free for the wedding party. The coordinator, Shelley, and her exceptional team and crew handled every detail perfectly. The bartender, Francisco, was wonderful! He made sure everything was going smoothly and that we had everything we needed throughout both the rehersal dinner and the reception.
I would highly recommend this venue.

• Wedding: 07/12/2014
Kelly
4.8/5.0
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was impressed with the value for the price we paid. We had a small wedding in a beautiful venue. The uniforms on the workers could have been better and the bartender. But it was a great venue none the less and Shelley Beaumont made it a great experience for us!!!

• Wedding: 11/16/2013
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
Sherry
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Great Venue!! Very accommodating for our guests!! Great food and overall wonderful atmosphere!

• Wedding: 09/07/2013
Melissa
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding here was GREAT! Any questions or problems I had Beaumont was on top of it :) Thanks Beaumont Ranch for making our wedding everything we dreamed!!

• Wedding: 06/22/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This venue provided as close to a perfect wedding as we could have envisioned. Their packages offer a lot of choices. The food (we chose barbecue) was very good as I knew it would be as we have dined there on other occasions. The coordinator Shelley was INVALUABLE. Throughout the process she worked with our many and some unusual requests, all the while calming my increasingly nervous daughter and myself. On the day of the wedding, I do not think I could have survived and got everything done without her help. I was still running from pictures to the reception to the gazebo shortly before the ceremony, only to discover that Shelley had already taken care of my concerns. The service during the reception and the entire evening was flawless, and the bartender was friendly and accomodating. By the way, it is a ranch but that doesn't mean it has to be a western or rustic wedding; on the contrary my daughter chose another direction and it was awesome. Another thing that was very important to me was responsiveness; our emails never went any length of time without a reply. When planning a wedding you do not have time to chase down vendors or beg for answers! If you are looking for variety of choice in menu, linens etc, reasonable pricing, good location, dependability, great service and limiting the things you have to do during planning and the day of, you cannot go wrong with Beaumont Ranch.

• Wedding: 05/25/2013
4.9/5.0
  • Flexibility: 4.5

• Wedding: 05/25/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

It was well put together. Any question I had, was answered within a timely manner and always went into detail.

• Wedding: 04/20/2013
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
Samantha
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Beaumont Ranch answered all my questions, helped in decorations, and the price was just right.

• Wedding: 02/16/2013
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Wedding Planning
Kimberly
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This was a perfect place for a country western wedding. The venue was a great place to seat 200 for dinner. The dinner was excellent. The ranch has a little café in the Lone Star barn that serves lunch. This is a great place to taste the food before you sign your contract. They were very flexible with the menu. The western town provided a great place for pictures. The rooms they rent in the western town were very comfortable and enjoyed by all. It was very nice to have everything in one place.

• Wedding: 02/15/2013
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
Vickie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Great vendor! Great prices!!!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Shelley and Candice at Beaumont are awesome. I worked with Shelley the whole time and Candice toward the end. They are very professional and have been handling weddings for a long time and know how to handle it. They have a lot of choices for linens and napkins. They also have several choices for the food at the reception, which, by the way was great. I would completely recommend them to others. The whole day was wonderful and went very smoothly, I did not have to worry about anything.

• Wedding: 08/13/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

All the staff was great and everything we requested was done. It was the first place we actually visited and there happen to be a promo going on so we got the venue at a very good price. Many of our guests commented that it was one of the most special venues that had ever seen. It was so nice to have the ceremony and reception in one location and to have easy access to the beautiful grounds throughout the day. The location was beautiful and the entire staff spent every second we were there making the event a one in a million day. Lastly the food, I am still getting compliments on the food three months after our wedding. Everything was perfect on my wedding day and his staff is unbelievable. I could not have asked for more and the experience there made my day extremely memorable.

• Wedding: 02/26/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Shandra was very helpful, even after I changed the color of the napkins twice. It's a great place to have any kind of party as well as a wedding with a reception area within walking distance. The chapel is adorable with stained glass windows. we got to use the main house for our reception; it was beautiful and tasteful. The staff that helped us set up was very helpful. This place has a country feel, real downhome, relaxed. I loved it. They had three other weddings there the same day as ours and everything went off without a hitch. No confusion; all deliveries accepted for the right couples.

• Wedding: 09/05/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everything was spectacular! Shelley and her staff worked to make our daughters wedding the most magical day of her life. We had over 200 people and many out of town guest. Beaumont Ranch was very accommodating. The guys went Sporting Clay Shooting while the girls went to the spa before the wedding. (All on property) Everything was perfect down to every little detail. We plan to have many family reunions and many parties at Beaumont Ranch.

• Wedding: 06/27/2009
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning
4.1/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

The wedding was great, the ranch was very pretty. The staff at the ranch was very helpful, I would recommend the Beaumont Ranch for any wedding.

• Wedding: 06/13/2009
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Excellent service. Very easy to work with. Had everything organized and ready to go. Did not have to worry about any of the preparation for the reception. They had many good suggestions and were very accommodating. Beautiful facilities.

• Wedding: 06/12/2009
Services Used: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Wedding Planning
888-864-6935
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards