1-350
Guest Capacity
Indoor/Outdoor
Venue Setting

About Oak Knoll Ranch & Chapel

Oak Knoll Ranch is located 30 minutes northwest of Fort Worth just off Hwy 199. Upon arrival to our Ranch, you will travel down our tree covered lane, crossing over one of our creeks on an ol' wooden bridge and then head up the hill to our exquisite "RedBarn". Our heated and air-conditioned barn can accommodate up to 300 guests and is equipped with a large open Reception area, two full bars, a prep kitchen, state of the art audio equipment, a DJ or band area, and full Bridal and Groom's Suites along with many other amenities that will fulfill your every need! Oak Knoll Ranch is the perfect setting for your Elegant Rustic Texas Wedding, Reception, Private Party or Corporate Event! Our exquisite "Red Barn" sits among towering oak trees and includes a shaded outdoor pavilion overlooking the pond, rolling hills and beautiful Texas Sunsets!

Our vintage chapel is ready and for everyone to enjoy!  The Chapel at Oak Knoll satisfies the most discriminating Bride’s wishes, needs, and desires.  The Bride, the Groom, their families, and their guests will be delighted with the Chapel’s serene setting.  The Chapel’s natural surroundings provide a breath taking backdrop for a spectacular wedding. The Chapel is nestled atop a beautifully landscaped knoll shaded with stately oak trees, just a short walk from Oak Knoll’s magnificent Red Barn.  Beautifully decorated private waiting areas for both the Bride and the Groom to make final “preparations” are located just inside The Chapel’s front doors.  The stroll down the Chapel’s “isle” takes place on a specially designed hardwood floor ending at the elevated alter where the couple will exchange their vows.

Soft rays of bright light filtering through the antique stained glass church windows repurposed from an old church mission in South California, a Methodist Church in Indiana, and a Chapel in Ohio and settle gently on the vintage oak church pews collected from all over the Midwest.  The beauty of this colored light is made up of a myriad of colors contained in the vintage glass windows.  White LED lighting quietly casts a glistening brightness through the hand-picked collection of leaded beveled glass windows carefully located on the Chapel’s interior which add to its elegance and ambiance.  The Chapel’s vaulted, beamed ceiling provides a balance and contrast thereby accenting the beauty of the chandeliers suspended over the hand scraped oak floors.  The moments of excitement are softened and enhanced by the melodies flowing through a specially equipped sound system.  At the conclusion of the ceremony, the Bride and Groom “ring” the working bell positioned in the distinctive bell tower steeple which chimes out the “Good News” over the Parker County hillside.

When that pop-up Texas shower blows through, the July, August, and September Texas sun beats down upon us, or the Texas winter drops his beautiful hard freezing cold snowflakes, the Chapel at Oak Knoll will keep everyone dry, cool, and warm so that Oak Knoll’s Brides, Grooms, their families, and their guests will always comfortably celebrate and enjoy their Special Day! Separate handicap assessable Women’s and Men’s restrooms are present.  Candelabras, easels, a rustic unity table and other decorative antique oak appointments are available for use in the Chapel.

Categories: Wedding Venue

Uncovered Outdoor (2)
Bridal Suite (2)
Parking (2)
Wheelchair Access (2)

As a bride who is a hairstylist with a specialization in bridal work, I put a lot of consideration into my wedding location. When searching for a venue, my husband and I wanted somewhere that was 1. Beautiful 2. Not to pretty for a casual setting 3. Something that showed our rustic/country side and 4. Somewhere unique. Oak Knoll was one of FIVE venues I had tours scheduled at and it was my first stop. It simply took my breath away, pictures do not do it justice. I cancelled all other tours and we booked that day. For the cost, you definitely get what you pay for and I feel as if it's extremely affordable for the incredible setting they have. Your photographer will simply have a hay-day taking pictures of all the details of the antiques they have around. My wedding was an absolute dream, and people still go out of there way to tell me how amazing my venue was and they haven't been to a more unique place. It helped me so much to see photos and videos of weddings at the venue... To see a video of my wedding, hop over to wangnerweddings and select Juli and Martin, my photographer was Kate Pease Photography. Thank you Oak Knoll for one existing, and being so kind to me, my family, my vendors, and my 180 deep party crowd!

Profile Picture Juli, 6/4/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I loved everything about this venue from start to finish! Everything was very professional and they were very helpful from the second we signed within the last second of our wedding day. I would highly recommend using this venue!

Profile Picture Katelyn, 5/14/16, 3 Reviews

8 Photos

2 VIDEOS

3D Tours

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Oak Knoll Ranch is a stunning wedding venue from the moment you walk into the grand entrance of the reception hall, to the beautiful ceremony landing at sunset. Denise, the wedding planner is so warm and friendly, she is a true professional. All my brides have raved about her wonderful work. I highly recommend this venue to all North Texas brides in the Dallas / Fort Worth and surrounding areas.

Looking for just the right rustic venue for your wedding? Look no further than Oak Knoll Ranch! The facility is beautifully landscaped, detailed furnishings, and all the privacy you could want. All the personnel are very helpful and accommodating.

Events