Oak Knoll Ranch Reviews

Oak Knoll Ranch 2
Oak Knoll Ranch 3
Oak Knoll Ranch 4

Sarah · Married on 07/07/2018

Oak Knoll gets all the stars!!!!!

I fell in love with Oak Knoll from the second I saw the pictures at the Fort Worth Bridal Show. Every aspect of the venue is absolutely gorgeous, and it has a wonderful story to go along with it. Our guests just raved about how beautiful and well kept the venue was. Denise and Bobbye were SUPER helpful and flexible, quick to answer emails and the millions of questions that I had. I was able to go out and take my bridal portraits, no problem, and our big day went seamlessly. They really do go above and beyond to help shape the day of your dreams, and I would happily recommend them to anyone!!!

Sent on 10/25/2018

Oak Knoll Ranch's reply:

Sarah,
    Thank you so much for your kind words. I thoroughly enjoyed being able to be a small part of your special day. Our goal at Oak Knoll is to make it every Bride's dream come true if at all possible. You and your family were awesome to work with and I thank you for choosing Oak Knoll Ranch.
    Best wishes,
    Bobbye

Courtney · Married on 11/26/2016

Absolutely PERFECT rustic venue!

Sent on 05/10/2018
    Oak Knoll Ranch 5
    Oak Knoll Ranch 6
    Oak Knoll Ranch 7
    Oak Knoll Ranch 8

Julie · Married on 06/11/2016

An absolute beautiful venue. We will treasure the memories shared for the rest of our lives! The pictures and video are amazing!

Sent on 07/13/2016

Juli · Married on 06/04/2016

As a bride who is a hairstylist with a specialization in bridal work, I put a lot of consideration into my wedding location. When searching for a venue, my husband and I wanted somewhere that was 1. Beautiful 2. Not to pretty for a casual setting 3. Something that showed our rustic/country side and 4. Somewhere unique. Oak Knoll was one of FIVE venues I had tours scheduled at and it was my first stop. It simply took my breath away, pictures do not do it justice. I cancelled all other tours and we booked that day. For the cost, you definitely get what you pay for and I feel as if it's extremely affordable for the incredible setting they have. Your photographer will simply have a hay-day taking pictures of all the details of the antiques they have around. My wedding was an absolute dream, and people still go out of there way to tell me how amazing my venue was and they haven't been to a more unique place. It helped me so much to see photos and videos of weddings at the venue... To see a video of my wedding, hop over to wangnerweddings and select Juli and Martin, my photographer was Kate Pease Photography. Thank you Oak Knoll for one existing, and being so kind to me, my family, my vendors, and my 180 deep party crowd!

Sent on 07/17/2016

Katelyn · Married on 05/14/2016

I loved everything about this venue from start to finish! Everything was very professional and they were very helpful from the second we signed within the last second of our wedding day. I would highly recommend using this venue!

Sent on 06/29/2016

Beautiful venue! Fits our personalities perfectly

Sent on 01/13/2016