One Preston Event Venues is a custom event complex located in Gunter, Texas, just a short 20 minute drive north of Frisco. This family-owned business specializes in rustic, country and vintage weddings. Striving to offer convenient amenities, flexibility and attention to detail, the venue hopes to provide a space that will fit any couple's needs. The secluded, elegant location will offer you some privacy on your big day as you celebrate with your loved ones.
Our spaces are perfect for elegant, rustic, or vintage weddings, bridal luncheons, or rehearsal dinners! From barnyard style doors to restored chapel pews & custom chandeliers, each venue is complete with beautiful exteriors & breathtaking interiors that are perfect for any wedding or special event!
- Our charming Victorian Estate is the perfect space for a smaller, more intimate wedding event. Comfortably seating up to 100 guests with a covered patio for extra outdoor space.
- The classic white Carriage House will leave you speechless. It's a gorgeous space with vaulted ceilings, large windows and barn doors overlooking our acres of lush landscaping. We can host 275 guests seated comfortably with elegance and ease.
- We have multiple ceremony space options; Our Country Chapel is the perfect place to say your I do's! The beautiful touches of classic design and modern convenience make our Chapel unlike anything you've seen. With seating for 200 guests, all your guests will be able to see you walk down the aisle. Our Outdoor Gazebo allows family and friends to enjoy the beautiful outdoors. The Crepe Myrtle aisle rustic bench seating and meticulous landscaping set the stage for a romantic ceremony. Our Lawn Ceremony space also has a Crepe Myrtle aisle that leads to a wide open space with lush greenery that allows you to have free reign on ceremony design.
Venue Rental Inclusions:
- 12 Hour Venue Rental
- Choice of Reception Venue & Ceremony Space
- Venue Host
- Full Media Suite & Full Prep Kitchen Access with Commercial Ice Maker
- Bridal & Groom Suites
- Indoor Guest Bathrooms
- 1 Hour Rehearsal Time & Access to the property for Bridal or Engagement Photos
- Setup & Teardown of Floor Plan
- Choice of Tables, Chairs, & Linens
- Day of Coordination, Partial & Full Planning
- Bartenders, Servers & Security Officers
- Rehearsal Dinner Package
- Rental Items & Decor (from cocktail tables & wine barrels, to cake stands & centerpieces, plus ceremony arches, signs, easels, outdoor heaters, smores bar, table numbers & holder, and much more)
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
Describe your venue:
What kind of settings are available?
Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
What event services do you offer?
What catering services do you offer?
What bar services do you provide?
What event items are available?
What food and beverage items are available?
What transportation and access is available?
What months are included in your peak season?
What months are included in your off-peak season?
39 ReviewsWrite a review
47 User photos
77 photos · 03/07/2020
52 photos · 08/24/2019