Amanda D'Andrea Hair

Amanda D'Andrea Hair

Favorite
Philadelphia, PA
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
1+ year ago

Working with Amanda and her junior stylist Sarah Laporta was one of the best choices we could have made for our wedding. As Amanda was unavailable, she introduced Sarah and we hit it off right away. Sarah was a wonderful addition to have while getting ready - she kept me calm, made me laugh, and fit in so well with my family and friends - it was like an old friend was doing my hair.

Hair lasted ALL night for all of the girls - we could NOT have been happier!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Amanda was amazing to work with on my wedding day! She made me feel so comfortable and listened to my vision. Everyone in my bridal party looked great and she made sure I felt perfect before leaving. I was more than happy with Amanda - she was the perfect choice!

Jaimie
10/19/2013

Amanda is awesome at what she does. I had my hair done by her for a few weddings I was in and always knew I wanted to use her for my Big day. She is so talented and so easy to work with! She's always smiling and can make any hair style come to life! Her sister Diana is also a pleasure to work with! I highly recommend Amanda for your big day or special event! She is simply the best!!!!

1+ year ago

Amanda's work is absolutely magical. She is so incredibly talented and fun to work with. If I could have her do my hair every day I would. Rest assured I will go to her for any event in the future, she is INCREDIBLE.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I could not have been any happier with my hair on my wedding day! Each and every one of my bridesmaids looked like knockouts and they were all so happy with their hair. Amanda and her assistant got me, my mom, mother-in-law and 8 bridesmaids (11 people!) ready with time to spare! Her styles were modern and classiic and she was able to make each girl look their best. It was great not having to worry about the hair details that day, she showed up early and everything went so smoothly! I HIGHLY recommend Amanda D'Andrea hair for your wedding day!

Meghan
08/10/2013

Amanda was an amazing stylist! She listened to what each girl wanted for their uique style, and she made everyone feel at ease on the big day. If we wanted anything changed about our style, she was completely fine fixing it and rearranging as needed. Her work is beautiful, and she is up on the latest trends and styles. All of my wedding guests complimented the beauty of our hair styles. I would recommend her to any fashion forward and stylish bride.

1+ year ago

I would highly recommend Amanda! She did myself and 9 bridesmaids rather quickly. Everyone's hair looked amazing!

Mary ellen
07/20/2013

Amanda was amazing from the first time that I talked to her!! She did an unbelievable job with my bridesmaids hair and I loved mine!! She can do it all and is so personable!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Amanda D'Andrea was one of my favorite vendors! She was so bubbly and fun to work with, all of my bridesmaids loved her. It was very important to me to create a fun and positive atmosphere and the day of my wedding and Amanda certainly contributed to that. Her team worked seamlessly getting all of my bridesmaids (11 of them) plus two mothers and me ready! Everyone was really happy with their look, especially me! Her style is very classy and elegant. She was very flexible in terms of scheduling the hair trial and travels the day of the wedding. I would recommend Amanda to any bride!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Amanda and the hair services that she provided for myself, my 7 bridesmaids and my mother-in-law on my wedding day. I am extremely picky and had a very specific vision of what I wanted my hair to look like on my wedding day, and after a disastrous first hair trial with a different company, I was even more nervous for my second trial with Amanda. But little did I know, there was no need to worry, I was in great hands! Amanda was a complete pleasure to work with from start to finish and totally got the vision & style I was looking for. My trial was amazing, and my wedding day was even better! Amanda and her assistant (her sister) travelled to my hotel suite to style myself and my bridal party so that the morning of my wedding day was completely stress free. Every single one of my bridesmaids' hair looked gorgeous and I was beyond thrilled with my own wedding day hair style. Like I said, I'm very picky, but Amanda completely exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend her to every future bride looking for someone talented who can transform their wedding hair vision into reality. She is the best at what she does! Thanks so much, Amanda!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Amanda is kind, easy to work with, and amazingly talented.

I wasn't sure what to expect from the trial, but she took photos of things I liked and came up with something that was far more beautiful and exceeded all expectations. My hair was a classic chignon, but modern and almost sculptural - Amanda is truly an artist.

We danced all night (only missing two songs to do some night time portraits!) and my hair never fell down or looked out of place.

Anonymous
2+ years ago

Amanda was amazing!! My hair was sooooo beautiful, and all the girls looked gorgeous. She has such a talent! She can literally replicate any hair style. She is so fun and easy to work with. Amanda absolutely made us all look great and made the day perfect!!

2+ years ago

Amanda and her sister traveled all the way to northern NJ for my wedding. They showed up promptly and completed all 8 of us with plenty of time to spare for pictures, etc. Amanda is both professional and talented. Every single one of my bridesmaids loved their hair! One of my bridesmaids even changed her mind AFTER her hair was finished ( it started to rain and she decided she wanted to wear it up instead).Amanda re-did her hair with an updo with no problem at all!

I gave her several pictures which she took time to look over and, in the end, she was able to create the exact look I wanted for my wedding day! I would highly recommend Amanda to any bride. She is fabulous!

Anonymous
2+ years ago

Great hairstylist who comes to you (which I would highly recommend on your wedding day)! She and her assistant are amazing at what they do. I gave her a photo of what I wanted and she replicated it EXACTLY! This was the first time I have ever taken a photo of an updo to a stylist and my hair actually came out like the hairstyle in the picture! She is definitely great at what she does and my hair stayed all night! My only complaint would be that sometimes it took a little longer than I would have liked to hear back from her. I usually heard from most of our vendors within 24-48 hours when I would email them but it sometimes took her several days to a week to respond but nonetheless she was on time and extremely professional on my wedding day.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Amanda was wonderful to work with. She accommodated my crazy schedule for my trial, which was very helpful. I was fully confident that I would look great on the big day, and I was not disappointed! All of my girls looked great as well- with contemporary and classy looks on hair of all lengths. She and her assistant did hair for 11 people in a timely manner, and it was awesome that we were able to keep to our schedule with such a large bridal party.

I highly recommend Amanda!

4.2

Amanda is adorable and very accomodating!