Absolute Bridal and Formal

Absolute Bridal and Formal

Favorite
Lynchburg, VA
434.528.4560
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
2.9
Private User
[Private]
3.0

There is a nice selection here, but the store has a discount store feel. The saleswoman was a little pushy; however, the owner was incredibly sweet and encouraging.

Private User
1+ year ago
4.3

I know that I was one of the most difficult brides that Val had to work with. They worked with me with all my ups and downs during the past year, but my dress is perfect and all the bridesmaids dress are beautiful! I would recommend them to anyone. They are friendly and helping staff!!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

They were very friendly and worked with me from the moment I walked into the store. I was a walk in, but they treated me like I was their most valued customer, not only remembering my name the following day when I went in for a fitting, but also my friend's name who had gone in with me the day before.

Anonymous
1 Review
2+ years ago
0.0

horrible people. wrong color tie ordered for our wedding. did not charge us as we were told up front and more. the BBB of lynchburg has an F rating on them with numerous complaints. go elsewhere for your formal needs. these people should be out of business and reported to att general's office of complaints!