Wedding Atelier

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Giulia
12/20/2014

I am extremely satisfied with my choice, I could have not chosen a better atelier. Marnie helped me to choose the perfect dress. Initially I chose some dresses but I immediately followed her advise and tried on two dresses that she suggested..... absolutely perfect both of them! I had a different idea of what I wanted but what she chose was exactly perfect for my body type, my taste and my budget. I chose the first dress she suggested. I live in Miami so they offered the rush fitting service for the alterations. On the Friday I tried the dress and it was really big on me. I went back the day after and the dress was like it was designed on me. The lady ( I apologize I don't recall her name) she was absolutely amazing. In one day she altered the dress and it fit like a glove on me. I received so many compliments for the dress and the veil. She was absolutely amazing, knowledgeable, understanding and patient. After rush fitting they shipped the gown to Miami. Everybody was always so nice and attentive during my visits and communications. If you are looking for the perfect experience and the perfect gown, go to Wedding Atelier! If I could give more than 5 starts I certainly would.

Services Used: Dress & Attire