TWITTERPATED WEDDINGS

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Natalie
08/09/2014

Somehow Amy has figured out how to be Fun yet No Nonsense. Doesn't sound possible but It is! Amy does it. She gave guidance shared her knowledge when asked and lead and took control when needed. I had no worries, no cares and was able to just enjoy our day with our family and friends who traveled to celebrate with us.

I didn't think twice about what might be going on behind the sense because I knew Amy and Team were on it. To me the day went off without a hitch…. If there were some behind the scene hitches I had no clue and I’d like to thank Amy again for dealing with them and not letting anything bleed out to us or our guests.

Thank you Amy! The whole experience would not have been as wonderful and perfect without Amy. I truly believe that. Looking forward to working with you on our 25th Anniversary Party Extravaganza!

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
256 E Gish Rd, San Jose, CA 95112
BLOG

Wedding planning, coordination and consulting

Congratulations on your engagement or upcoming celebration!

Twitterpated Weddings is an innovative and creative wedding and event planning company with a keen eye for aesthetics.

Behind all the glitz and glamour, we understand a wedding is about two people getting married and we never lose sight of that or let it get "lost" in the whirlwind of planning it!

Professional, yet laid back and ALWAYS with a dose of humor, our team implements an effective planning process that covers all the details without being over complicated, overwhelming and time consuming. This means you and your family will be able to relax and enjoy the planning process all the way from the time you hire us through your wedding day!

We specialize in wedding day management and coordination and have put together packages based on the most requested services, but can also create a customized package based on what you need (or don’t need) us to do. We also offer partial planning packages if you just need help with a few things or some simple consulting and guidance.

Any size or style of event, from traditional to modern to not-so-traditional....whatever your vision, we can help. The entire Twitterpated Weddings team supports marriage equality.

We offer a free one hour consultation to see how we can fit into your planning needs with no strings attached, so contact Twitterpated Weddings today and let’s start putting together your beautiful day!

Details
Services: Day-Of Coordination, Full Planning, Partial Planning
Wedding: Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military
ENDORSEMENTS (11)
Amy with Twitterpatted Weddings brings amazing organizational skills, warmth and a presence of calm in the midst of unexpected changes. She's is a pro at planning and overseeing weddings! I recommend her services to any couple knowing that she will make their day carefree - as it should be!
PROS I KNOW (163) View All 163 Pros »
TWITTERPATED WEDDINGS is a wedding planner / coordinator from Northern California. We service weddings throughout the local area, including San Francisco, Santa Clara County, and Monterey County. TWITTERPATED WEDDINGS is a professional wedding planner that has been part of the Northern California wedding industry for 8 years. We specialize in personalized and unique as well as traditional weddings