Trisha Dean Events

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I hired Trisha over a year before my wedding date after an extensive search of Bay Area wedding planners. Because we live in DC but wanted to hold the wedding in Northern California, we wanted to find someone who not only had extensive knowledge of the Bay Area and wine country, but was also easy to contact and willing to work with a couple living on the other side of the country. Trisha turned out to be all that and more. She has an excellent aesthetic and eye for design and found vendors that also had the kind of taste and quality that we were looking for. She was also excellent about offering suggestions, but never pushed us to go one way or another - especially since we're a couple who needed quite a bit of guidance, she was great at offering that. We got everything done for our wedding in good time, and in the few occasions when I was more stressed than usual, she was great at reassuring me that everything would work out.

On the day of my wedding, she proved to be worth paying for her services and then some - she ended up filling roles as wedding planner, day-of coordinator, party planner, and even filled Mother of Bride-type responsibilities (i.e. fixing my bustle multiple times, handling guest inquiries, holding my dress while I walked). Her ability to handle so many things at once helped both me and my mother relax and just enjoy ourselves on my wedding day.

Words aren't enough to thank Trisha for the excellent work that she did throughout the almost year-and-a-half that we worked together as well as on my wedding day. If you're getting married in the Bay Area or California wine country, I highly recommend hiring her for her services.

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
San Francisco Bay Area & Beyond, CA
Trisha Dean Events is a boutique event planning and design company serving San Francisco, the East Bay, the Peninsula and Wine Country.
Our goal at Trisha Dean Events, through flawless execution and careful attention to detail (we love details!), is to tell your story and create an amazing memory for all your guests to share. Let's meet, chat, and together create a stunning wedding that reflects your personality and style.  Regardless of whatever planning stage you are in, we can help ensure an elegant and seamless event that's all about you.

Owner and Lead Planner, Trisha Dean, a Certified Wedding Planner (CWP), combines her degree in visual and graphic design with her personality for people, and knack for detailed planning to create fabulous and fun weddings and events.

With 10 years experience in social and corporate event management, brand marketing, and design she is an expert at logistics while having an eye for design. She adores working with brides and feels honored to be given the opportunity to bring their vision to life.

+/- read less