The Last Minute Wedding Officiant

The Last Minute Wedding Officiant

Specializing in last minute, yet special weddings. Yo hablo Español también.

Washington, DC | map
Services: Civil Union, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious Cere...
About Us
Congratulations on your engagement!  I am sure you and your spouse-to-be are excited, but feeling a bit overwhelmed.

I specialize in performing small, non-denominational weddings serving Maryland and Washington, DC. While it can be hard to find someone to officiate a wedding in DC, rest assured, I am fully certified :)

Avoid having an impersonal judge perform your marriage in a courthouse help couples get married in a timely manner and would be honored to perform your wedding ceremony, while adding the extra touch to make your wedding day truly memorable.

Yo hablo Español. Tengo experiencia con las bodas en Español e Inglés.

I am able to perform weddings not planned in the last minute too :)

Do you want to get married in Washington, DC, but you live in another part of the country? I am able to act as your proxy by processing your marriage license paperwork if you plan to get married in Washington, DC (does not apply in Maryland).

As you view my reviews above, you will find that I work hard to make my clients happy.

Contact me below for pricing and availability.

Email me at lastminuteofficiant@gmail.com or call me at 240.461.0700 if you have any questions.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Billy was an absolute blessing for us! Prompt, consistent and thorough in all his correspondence, Billy was able to help us figure out HOW we wanted our ceremony, and was able to share with us previous "scripts" so that we could make the whole night flawless.

Despite the title of "last minute wedding officiant", not a single moment from first-contact to the end of the ceremony do you feel like you have anything less than the most professional, personal, and committed officiant!

I'm only allowed to give up to 5-stars, but Billy rates head-and-shoulder above EVERY other experience as we worked to make our ceremony perfect.

• Wedding: 01/24/2015
Services Used: Officiant
The Last Minute Wedding Officiant is a wedding officiant from Washington, DC. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Washington, DC, Maryland, and Virginia. The Last Minute Wedding Officiant is a professional wedding officiant that has been part of the Washington, DC wedding industry for three years. We specialize in performing last minute, yet special wedding ceremonies
240-461-0700
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards