The Last Minute Wedding Officiant

The Last Minute Wedding Officiant

Specializing in last minute, yet special weddings. Yo hablo Español también.

Washington, DC | map
Services: Civil Union, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious Cere...
About Us
Congratulations on your engagement!  I am sure you and your spouse-to-be are excited, but feeling a bit overwhelmed.

I specialize in performing small, non-denominational weddings serving Maryland and Washington, DC. While it can be hard to find someone to officiate a wedding in DC, rest assured, I am fully certified :)

Avoid having an impersonal judge perform your marriage in a courthouse help couples get married in a timely manner and would be honored to perform your wedding ceremony, while adding the extra touch to make your wedding day truly memorable.

Yo hablo Español. Tengo experiencia con las bodas en Español e Inglés.

I am able to perform weddings not planned in the last minute too :)

Do you want to get married in Washington, DC, but you live in another part of the country? I am able to act as your proxy by processing your marriage license paperwork if you plan to get married in Washington, DC (does not apply in Maryland).

As you view my reviews above, you will find that I work hard to make my clients happy.

Contact me below for pricing and availability.

Email me at lastminuteofficiant@gmail.com or call me at 240.461.0700 if you have any questions.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Billy Shulman will go above and beyond to make your event a success. For you, your love ones, and anybody participating at your event he will create the perfect tone and atmosphere by delivering a respectful, detail, and to the point ceremony. Difficulties writing up your “Wows”, last minute preparations, choosing and giving unbelievable, fantastic, and extraordinary ideas for where to perform your event, whatever question you might have ‘before, right at the event’ and after’ Mr. Billy Shulman will take the time to answer all your questions and concerns as well as following up and keep you well inform of all the legal and arrangements steps to complete your event. Billy made our ceremony wedding special by making us feel like a part of his family making sure everything was set-up before and during the event. Thank you very much, thank you for making our night event “MEMORABLE, UNFORGETTABLE, and REMARKABLE”

• Wedding: 10/21/2014
Services Used: Officiant
Profile Picture
HECTOR / JOEY
1 Review
The Last Minute Wedding Officiant is a wedding officiant from Washington, DC. We service weddings througout the local area, including Washington, DC, Maryland, and Virginia. The Last Minute Wedding Officiant is a professional wedding officiant that has been part of the Washington, DC wedding industry for three years. We specialize in performing last minute, yet special wedding ceremonies
240-461-0700
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards