Simply Exquisite - Weddings by Christine

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Christine is simply fantastic. I don't think anything I could write would really do her justice. She is everything you'd hope one of your bridesmaids would be, but better.

Because I used to plan events and know the extensive details involved, I procrastinated delving into my wedding details. Christine was on top of them sending me gentle reminders monthly before my wedding. At our few meetings leading to the wedding she asked me questions and gave helpful suggestions that I just wouldn't have thought of. It was definitely a huge burden lifted to have Christine there the day of the wedding to hunt vendors and give directions to the lost ones.

The only thing I would suggest is that you don't torture her the way I did by only having one Maid of Honor and no bridesmaids to lend a few helping hands.

Christine excels in wedding planning because she is intelligent organized, detail-oriented, sweet but not a pushover, and has been a recent bride herself. Her passion and true love for weddings is the ray of light that helps to center you when your wedding dress doesn't fit, guests are being fickle about attending, and people tell your fiance his only job is to show up to the wedding. Going above and beyond, Christine also gave me two shoulders to cry on.

Love her!

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
Milpitas, CA 95035

coordination, day of coordinator

Hi! :)  My name is Christine and I'm a wedding coordinator based out of the SF Bay Area.  Planning is my passion and details are what makes every event unique!  I love weddings and would love to help any couple on this big day.   As you start planning your wedding, I will be here to answer any questions and overcome any obstacles that come your ... read more
Hi! :)  My name is Christine and I'm a wedding coordinator based out of the SF Bay Area.  Planning is my passion and details are what makes every event unique!  I love weddings and would love to help any couple on this big day.   As you start planning your wedding, I will be here to answer any questions and overcome any obstacles that come your way.

I want you to enjoy your special day and make your event 'simply exquisite'!  Please contact me today for a free consultation.  I would love to help!  +/- read less
Details