Red Pearl Designs

4.7
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Amazing! Megan was so great in creating my vision for my invitations, I choose a "seal & send" layout, she had never done before and she figured out how to and for her first time, you would think she had done them a million times before! I can not say enough good things about her! She also worked so well with my last minute additions for cupcake signs, a large poster timeline & other little things that were no problems for her to come up with! I can't wait to use her for my sister's and other girlfriends weddings, babyshowers and whatever other party I can think to throw because I love her so much!

Services Used: Invitations
LOCATION
430 Ferry Street, Salem, OR 97302
BLOG

Red Pearl Designs handcrafts invitations to suit any style, whether you're going for vintage chic, modern glam or traditional charm. Each order is custom designed with your personality and vision in mind, for an invitation that is uniquely YOU.

You can rest easy knowing Red Pearl Designs will take care of all you r wedding stationary needs, down to the last detail. From Save-the-Date cards, Invitations, Programs, Place Cards, Menus, to Thank-you Notes, we can do it all so you don't have to!

Details
Products: Custom Products
Services: Assembly, Design, Printing
Specialties: Color Matching Proofs, Recycled Paper
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)