Orangerie Events

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

My wedding day was complete when I booked Orangerie Events to be my Day of coordinator! Priscilla and her team worked non-stop on our Wedding day. I wanted to plan my own wedding, but I wanted to be able to sit back, and relax and enjoy the day and be a guest at my own wedding.

From the moment I met Priscilla in her adorable office, I knew she was the perfect match for my creative, over planning, and detail specific self. She executed the set up of all of the vendors (over 20) with ease, and attention to detail. Which was not a small feat as each space ceremony, cocktail, dinner, and reception tent had a different linen and arrangement.

She ran the rehearsal with authority, and also was approachable for questions from the many people involved in the ceremony.

Most importantly she understood the vision of my wedding as well as I did, which made handing off all the plans to her seamless. She was also responsive via email if I was looking for a specific vendor or had a question about finding the perfect mint julep glass in the triangle to our ceremony back drop.

I changed my 1920's head pieces throughout the wedding event and she was right there to help me change at the specific times requested with a smile. She ushered guests from ceremony, to dinner, to reception with ease and kept the timeline on track throughout the event.

I would recommend anyone to use Priscilla as a day of coordinator or as a full coordinator due to her ability to see and stage my vision of my wedding perfectly.

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
4441-106 Six Forks Road, Raleigh, NC 27609
BLOG

North Carolina Wedding Planner | Raleigh Wedding Planner | Charlotte Wedding Planner

I was born and raised in North Carolina and have the Southern accent to prove it.
I have an addiction to drinking Sundrop and pampering myself with manis and pedis. If I'm not walking Mister Scottie or whipping something up in the kitchen, chances are I'm at Forever 21. I thrive off of the rush that comes just before a ceremony is ... read more

I have an addiction to drinking Sundrop and pampering myself with manis and pedis. If I'm not walking Mister Scottie or whipping something up in the kitchen, chances are I'm at Forever 21. I thrive off of the rush that comes just before a ceremony is set to begin.

I started Orangerie Events in 2008 because I have a deep passion for working with couples and getting to know them on a personal basis. I understand the emotions encapsulated in such an important day. My goal is to become a voice of reason and source of guidance while planning and designing a wedding that is charming and unique to your love story. So take a deep breath, relax and welcome to a refreshing approach to planning your wedding.

www.orangerieevents.com
www.orangerieevents.com/blog
priscilla@orangerieevents.com
@OrangerieEvents

919-728-0808 | 704-526-5116

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Wedding Planning
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Memorials, Proms, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
Established: 2008
Employees: 3
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
ENDORSEMENTS (11)
We've worked with Priscilla on BOTH sides of the wedding aisle and promise you will fall in LOVE the moment you meet her. She was a most delightful bride - the most ORGANIZED we'd EVER worked with - so we knew when she chose wedding planning as her next career adventure she would be a HUGE success. A skilled listener, a trained communicator - she understands your needs and gets things done with grace, humility, and style. We look forward to hearing YOUR stories of Priscilla's perfection as you plan your wedding day.
PROS I KNOW (125) View All 125 Pros »
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)
Orangerie Events is a wedding planner from North Carolina. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Raleigh, Charlotte, and Wilmington. Orangerie Events is a professional wedding planner that has been part of the North Carolina wedding industry for 5 years. We specialize in a fresh approach to North Carolina wedding and event planning