Karen's Hair and Makeup Artistry

Karen's Hair and Makeup Artistry

Mobile service to make your day less stressful, 30 years award winning experience.

2491 Nursery Rd.
Clearwater, FL 33764 | map
Services: Hair, Makeup
Consultations: Yes
Large groups: Yes
About Us

Mobile hair and makeup service with over 80 years combined experience.  We are a licensed group of stylists and makeup artists that have been trained by top hair stylists and makeup artists including Nick Arrojo and Ted Gibson from t.v.'s "What Not to Wear", Martin Parsons and others who have worked on stars and movies including Celine Dion, Lady Gaga, Angelina Jolie, Cher, The Twilight shows, The Pirate movies with Johnny Depp, and others.  We believe the way you look and feel should be the epitome of your beauty on your special day.  We come to you to relieve the stress so you can just relax and enjoy.  Let us enhance your beauty on "your day".  Look and feel gorgeous.

Contact Karen, kartistry@yahoo.com,  727-623-1101.  For more, go to www.karenshairandmakeup.com

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Better than I could have ever imagined! I was absolutely obsessed with my voluminous hair and glamorous makeup for the entire wedding day, I even wore both to the Sunday brunch!

Karen was such a joy to work with, she totally understood my vision and the look I was going for, I felt so confident on my big day thanks to Karen's hair-styling talents!! She truly is an artist, I love how I looked on my wedding day and insist on showing the photos to everyone :) Karen takes the time to listen to what you want and to make you look absolutely fabulous for your special occasion.

Karen's Hair and Makeup Artistry responded with the following comments:

Hi Erica,

Thanks so much for your great review. I'm so glad you were happy. You were such a sweet and beautiful bride! I enjoyed working with you so much!!! Thanks again!

• Wedding: 09/07/2013
Services Used: Beauty & Health
Karen's Hair and Makeup Artistry is a wedding hair and makeup service on location from Tampa Bay area. We service weddings througout the local area, including Clearwater, Tampa, and St. Petersburg. Karen's Hair and Makeup Artistry is a professional wedding makeup artist and hair styling team that has been part of the Tampa Bay Area wedding industry for 30 years. We specialize in airbrush makeup and hair styling for special occasions
727-623-1101
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards