From This Day Forward traveling wedding makeup service

Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
1+ year ago

Cynthia was a complete pleasure to work with. She was patient, efficient, prompt, and so talented! I don't normally wear much makeup, but the natural yet fancy makeup job Cynthia did made me feel like a princess.

I was really touched that Cynthia offers complimentary makeup work to women fighting cancer free. My mother, who had just finished a course of chemotherapy the summer before my wedding, looked and felt gorgeous.

Thank you, Cynthia!

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
17 Beech Street, Rockland, ME 04841

Specializing in the soft, natural look you're looking for! VISIT MY FACEBOOK PAGE!

Cynthia Clayton is a professional makeup artist and former trainer for a private label cosmetic company and travels the entire state of Maine.  Work includes magazines, TV, ballroom competitions, advertising, and most importantly....many happy wedding parties!

Never again will more photos be taken of you and you should seriously consid er a makeup artist who comes highly recommended by salons, wedding planners, hotels, inns, magazines, photographers, florists, resorts and brides.  You have invested a significant amount of time and money into this one big day.  Let's work together to make sure you have many happy memories from this day forward.

Visit "From This Day Forward traveling wedding makeup service" on Facebook to view bridal work.  Call 207-593-7774 to check rates and availability.

Details
Services: Makeup
Consultations: Yes
Large groups: Yes
PROS I KNOW (71)
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)