235 Main Street, South Berwick, ME 03908 Map · Phone number

About The Crown A Hair & Makeup Boutique

Let the Crown take away all of the stress of getting you beautiful for your wedding day. Offering on site wedding hair and makeup services in Maine and greater New England.

Follow The Crown A Hair & Makeup Boutique on

kit
bride from colony

18 Reviews for The Crown A Hair & Makeup Boutique

Lauren Levenson · Married on 11/10/2018

Beautiful and stayed in place all night!

Christine did mine, my bridesmaids, and my mothers' (MOB & MOG) make up for my wedding. She is so nice and listens to what look you're going for. I really liked my make up trial, but then later started having second thoughts about a couple of things (I tend to think, and then overthink...). I relayed my tweaks to her and she perfectly executed the changes for the big day!! I looked and felt fabulous all night - and my bridesmaids and family felt the same, too! Thank you, Christine!

Debbie · Married on 07/02/2018

Literally the best hair stylist and makeup artist. She did everything perfect!! I can’t recommend her enough!!!

Tara · Married on 10/14/2017

Christine of the Crown Boutique did make up for my wedding and I could not have been more thrilled with the results. Christine was recommended to me by another makeup artist. After speaking with Christine on the phone, it was clear she has a passion for her craft and understood my vision for my wedding look. After my makeup trial, I was in love with my look! When she recreated the look on the day of the wedding it looked EVEN BETTER! Christine also did make up for my mother and my five bridesmaids. My mother is picky about her makeup, but loved the look Christine achieved. In addition to being a talented makeup artist, Christine has a very warm, calm presence and was a fun addition to the “getting ready suite” the morning of the wedding. I would recommend Christine for makeup application for any special event.

Award

The Crown A Hair & Makeup Boutique FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Hair, Makeup, Salon
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Haircuts, Keratin, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling

• 235 Main Street South Berwick, ME 03908 See on map