fleur de lisa cakes

Additional services: Consultations, On-site Delivery, Tastings
Dietary options: Gluten Free
Health license: Yes

About Us

I love to infuse beauty, flavor, and creativity into every wedding cake.

In fourteen years I have created original designs for Michelle Marie’s in Santa Rosa, for Le Chantilly in Marin and San Francisco, and most recently for one of the country’s premier wedding cake and specialty dessert makers, based in Napa.

My work has been published in wedding magazines, newspaper articles and shown on syndicated television shows. I have performed cake demonstrations at wedding fairs and trade shows. These experiences have taken me across the country from Santa Barbara to Chicago, and Los Angeles to New York.

In 2003, I was afforded an opportunity to pursue my own creative outlet that led me to open Fleur de Lisa Wedding Cakes and Specialty Desserts.

I look forward to meeting you and hearing your ideas. We will start with a complimentary personalized cake tasting appointment. You will sample different cake flavors and browse through my portfolio albums. I will work closely with you and we will design a cake to reflect your personal taste and style. Your concepts and my creativity, combined with quality ingredients and careful attention to detail make the perfect recipe for your wedding cake.

--Lisa Marie Kincaid

Associations I Belong to
707-544-5581
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards