fleur de lisa cakes

Professionalism
Value
4.7
Flexibility

WOW!!! I highly recommend Fleur de Lisa for your wedding (or other event) cake!!! We had such a fantastic experience working with them for our wedding. The cake was beautiful to look at, they worked with us to make sure that our custom made cake topper would fit / match perfectly (and it did) and the colors and design were just spot on. We had a destination wedding so we had to take a leap of faith in terms of not being able to taste samples ahead of time. What I will tell you about the taste is this: the plan at our wedding was for us to transition right from cake cutting into our first dance. End result: me telling the DJ that he will have to restart the first dance in a minute because I HAVE to finish eating this piece of cake we just cut (and groom totally agreeing) ... it was one of the best pieces of cake I have ever had. No exaggeration. I highly recommend Fleur de Lisa ... what ever your expectations are, they will exceed them!

Services Used: Wedding Cake
LOCATION
463 sebastopol ave, Santa Rosa, CA 95401

I love to infuse beauty, flavor, and creativity into every wedding cake.

In fourteen years I have created original designs for Michelle Marie’s in Santa Rosa, for Le Chantilly in Marin and San Francisco, and most recently for one of the country’s premier wedding cake and specialty dessert makers, based in Napa.

My work has ... read more

I love to infuse beauty, flavor, and creativity into every wedding cake.

My work has been published in wedding magazines, newspaper articles and shown on syndicated television shows. I have performed cake demonstrations at wedding fairs and trade shows. These experiences have taken me across the country from Santa Barbara to Chicago, and Los Angeles to New York.

In 2003, I was afforded an opportunity to pursue my own creative outlet that led me to open Fleur de Lisa Wedding Cakes and Specialty Desserts.

I look forward to meeting you and hearing your ideas. We will start with a complimentary personalized cake tasting appointment. You will sample different cake flavors and browse through my portfolio albums. I will work closely with you and we will design a cake to reflect your personal taste and style. Your concepts and my creativity, combined with quality ingredients and careful attention to detail make the perfect recipe for your wedding cake.

--Lisa Marie Kincaid

+/- read less
Details
Desserts: Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake
Additional services: Consultations, On-site Delivery, Tastings
Dietary options: Gluten Free
Health license: Yes
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)