213 Man Street, Point Arena, CA 95468 Map · Phone number

About Franny's Cup & Saucer

We use local, organic ingredients for great desserts. Wedding cakes, cupcakes, macarons, truffles, pies...all the sweet things in life.

Follow Franny's Cup & Saucer on

img5801
img4815

3 Reviews for Franny's Cup & Saucer

Julia · Married on 09/12/2015

Miss Franny is a joy to work with! She constructed the sweetest "naked" wedding cake for our wedding as well as a gorgeous dessert table. She listened to our vision for our day and we could not have been happier! Our small cutting cake was decorated with succulents and flowers and sat on an exquisite metal cake stand that complimented our vintage theme. Thank you Franny!

Sent on 10/07/2015

Sonoe · Married on 11/03/2013

We enjoyed working with Franny so much! She made the most delicious mini dessert buffet for our wedding. She made some many delicious desserts that also included some amazingly delicious vegan options for some of our guests with special dietary restrictions. I would highly recommend Franny to anyone who is looking for a pastry chef for their wedding!

Sent on 12/19/2013

Franny's cup and saucer is amazing!!! When you walk into the bakery you feel like you are in a French boutique bakery. The space its self is a piece of art. Then you get to meet Franny and she is just the nicest person ever! I wanted a classic wedding cake and what she made was beyond anything I could have imagined. The cake she made for my wedding was so perfect it didn’t look real. The flowers were handmade and the icing was so smooth it looked like porcelain. I think I had the photographer take so many pictures because it was the closest thing to having my cake and eating it too. And everyone was taking picturs. Now let’s talk about the flavor of the cake. YOU CAN NOT GET ANY BETTER!!! And to top it off she made part of it GLUTEN FREE and it was amazing! If you are having a wedding on the coast of Sonoma or Mendocino county Franny’s is a must! or if you can get Franny to bring your wedding cake down to Sebastopol, over to Ukiah or anywere, you will love it. Again I cannot say enough great things! I feel honored to have had a Franny’s wedding cake at my wedding. Thank You Franny's.

Sent on 11/17/2012

Franny's Cup & Saucer FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 6.00
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 7.00
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 3.00
  • What services do your prices include? Consultation, Custom Cake Design, Set Up
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cake Pops, Cakes, Cookies, Croquembouche, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Fruit, Groom's Cake, Pastries
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Stands