381 healdsburg ave, Healdsburg, CA 95448 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 25
  • Real Weddings 4

About Moustache Baked Goods

Moustache is the first and only premier craft cupcake bakery in the heart of the Healdsburg Plaza and the Northbay. Healdsburg is the epicenter of wine-country-meets-foodie-lover’s-paradise and we strive for only the highest quailty of baking. In an area where Michelin starred restuarants and the like make their aim at success we strive for the same. We aim to bring to the region our take on cupcakes crafting them into something truly unique, special and beautiful.

We bake our cupcakes throughout the day so you get only the best and freshest cupcakes from our ovens. It all starts in the morning while our bakers are zesting meyer lemons and grating carrots for the day. We stand by a few honest principles:

• Never from a commercial mix, and never frozen.

• No artificial ingredients, and no preservatives.

• Be innovative, unique, be simple.

Follow Moustache Baked Goods on

1 User photo

Moustache Baked Goods 1
  • Marie

Marie Romano · Married on 06/28/2019

Perfect cake on a perfect day!

We had such an amazing experience working with moustache bakery from our tasting to the day of our wedding! The employees were so helpful and professional when we were trying to pick out our cake flavor and design. We did a three layer cake with different flavors at each layer. Brian was very responsive and organized in confirming our order and time of delivery for our cake. He even put beautifully placed our cake flowers on the cake when it arrived. When we saw it we were amazed at how beautiful it was and how delicious! Luckily we were able to taste each layer and we loved it! Thank you!

Sent on 07/17/2019

Patricia · Married on 06/16/2018

Moustache baked goods was amazing to work with! They took my budget into consideration and set a wonderful mini dessert buffet that was devoured by our guests. They were very fast at responding and were very willing to work with you to get exactly what you want! The desserts themselves were amazing! I can’t wait to eat more of my cake on my 1st wedding anniversary!

Sent on 07/05/2018
    Moustache Baked Goods 2

Chrisma · Married on 05/04/2018

Perfect wedding cake vendor

I chose Moustache Baked Goods as my desserts and wedding cake vendor and I was more than happy with how everything turned out. I wanted a dessert table versus a traditional wedding cake, but had a mini two-tier cake for cake cutting and pictures. I chose mini cupcakes, mini brownie bites, and mini cookies. Everything was delicious! My husband and my only regret was that we didn't eat more desserts. We each had a mini cupcake and at the end of the night, only one mini cupcake was left which is a true testament of how yummy everything was! Each time we're in the Healdsburg area, we make it a point to stop by Moustache Baked Goods to pick up a couple of cupcakes because not only are they super delicious, it reminds us of our wedding day.

Sent on 01/15/2019

Moustache Baked Goods FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 6.00
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 10.00
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 3.50
  • What services do your prices include? Consultation, Delivery, Set Up, Tastings - Open House
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cakes, Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake, Pastries
  • What services do you provide? Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Tastings - Open House
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Nut Free
  • What special ingredients do you use? Fresh Fruit, Local, Organic
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

Real Weddings

View more weddings

• A Memorable Fête Weddings & Events
    A Memorable Fête Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

All of my brides from Healdsburg and Santa Rosa served Moustache cupcakes and caramels this year, and I have to agree, they are best that I have tasted in the area. Delicious! The staff is also a pleasure to work with.

• 381 healdsburg ave Healdsburg, CA, 95448 See on map