Moustache Baked Goods Reviews

Moustache Baked Goods 4
Moustache Baked Goods 5
  • Marie

Marie Romano · Married on 06/28/2019

Perfect cake on a perfect day!

We had such an amazing experience working with moustache bakery from our tasting to the day of our wedding! The employees were so helpful and professional when we were trying to pick out our cake flavor and design. We did a three layer cake with different flavors at each layer. Brian was very responsive and organized in confirming our order and time of delivery for our cake. He even put beautifully placed our cake flowers on the cake when it arrived. When we saw it we were amazed at how beautiful it was and how delicious! Luckily we were able to taste each layer and we loved it! Thank you!

Sent on 07/17/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle Justiss · Married on 06/15/2019

Delicious Cake, Cupcakes, and Macaroons!

Moustache Baked Goods was one of the first vendors we decided on, and we were so happy with our experience! Bryan took the time to understand our needs, gave awesome recommendations to help us pull everything together, and made things seamless while being a couple of time zones away.

We visited Moustache at their Healdsburg location earlier in the year, and had a great tasting. This helped decide on the flavor combinations and design we wanted. Everything went smoothly the day-of, and our cake, cupcakes, and macarons were a hit! Big thanks for helping make it an unforgettable day.

Sent on 09/02/2019
    Moustache Baked Goods 6
    Moustache Baked Goods 7
    Moustache Baked Goods 8
    Moustache Baked Goods 9

Patricia · Married on 06/16/2018

Moustache baked goods was amazing to work with! They took my budget into consideration and set a wonderful mini dessert buffet that was devoured by our guests. They were very fast at responding and were very willing to work with you to get exactly what you want! The desserts themselves were amazing! I can’t wait to eat more of my cake on my 1st wedding anniversary!

Sent on 07/05/2018
    Moustache Baked Goods 10

Chrisma · Married on 05/04/2018

Perfect wedding cake vendor

I chose Moustache Baked Goods as my desserts and wedding cake vendor and I was more than happy with how everything turned out. I wanted a dessert table versus a traditional wedding cake, but had a mini two-tier cake for cake cutting and pictures. I chose mini cupcakes, mini brownie bites, and mini cookies. Everything was delicious! My husband and my only regret was that we didn't eat more desserts. We each had a mini cupcake and at the end of the night, only one mini cupcake was left which is a true testament of how yummy everything was! Each time we're in the Healdsburg area, we make it a point to stop by Moustache Baked Goods to pick up a couple of cupcakes because not only are they super delicious, it reminds us of our wedding day.

Sent on 01/15/2019

Sarah · Married on 11/11/2017

Moustache's desserts are out of this world! From our first communication, the tasting, and our big day, Moustache went above and beyond our expectations. We ordered a variety of mini desserts as well as a small cutting cake for our wedding with 110 guests. The set of everything was perfect and the flavor was even better!

Sent on 11/26/2017

Michelle · Married on 04/29/2017

Everyone RAVED about our wedding dessert! We had 5 different kinds of amazing specialty pies from Noble Folk and a beautiful & delicious cutting cake from Moustache! The delivered to our venue and really made it easy to set up all of the details leading up to the wedding. We will definitely be recommending Moustache to all of our friends and family!... and we WILL be back to the bakery and Noble Folk to have more treats!

Sent on 06/02/2017

Tiffany · Married on 10/15/2016

We ordered a small tasting cake for our wedding. The cake was delicious and truly the best cake I have ever tasted. I almost wish that I ordered a bigger cake, so that I could have served more (we also had a brownie bar at our wedding). We got the lemon flavor with a crumb coat! They created the exact look I wanted based on photos I sent them for inspiration. The cake tasting was fun and the staff were pleasant and very easy to work with. I would highly recommend this bakery for your wedding cake!

Sent on 12/14/2016

Ashley · Married on 08/06/2016

Moustache is hands down our favorite bakery of anywhere. We actually live and were getting married in the South Bay and decided it was worth it to have them deliver it all the way down. We went with cupcakes and a small cake for cutting so that everyone could try different flavors of cupcakes. Working with them was incredibly easy, any time I had a question I would shoot and email and they would get back to me within a few hours. Their delivery went seamlessly and the display was beautiful! I actually over ordered the cupcakes because I was hoping for some leftovers (they are really that good) but by the end of the night my mom said there were only 3 left! Everyone couldn't get enough of them! I highly recommend!!

Sent on 09/14/2016

We ordered our small wedding cake and cupcakes from moustache. They were wonderful with the options that they had available, we ordered three different flavors of cupcakes and a different flavor for the cake which were all so delicious. I love that they use local ingredients and that they have a gluten free option which we used for one flavor of cupcakes and our wedding cake (the best gf cupcake I've ever had, my husband liked them just as much as the non gf cupcakes). They are so reasonably priced especially for the quality of them. They do deliver which is also pretty reasonable and if we didn't have someone already able to pick them up we would have done that. They also offer more than just cupcakes and cake if you want to do a desert bar. I get a cupcake from there anytime I'm in Healdsburg.

Sent on 05/02/2016

Gabrielle · Married on 08/29/2015

I ordered cupcakes and cookies for my wedding at Copain on August 29th, 2015. I also ordered moustacheo (the amazing oreo cookies they make homemade) and sea salt caramels for my welcome bags. Everything was so delicious and looked stunning when they setup at the winery. Thank you Moustache!!

Sent on 10/29/2015

Ashley · Married on 08/14/2015

We booked Moustache to do the desserts for our wedding and we couldn't be happier with that decision. Sarah was wonderful to work with throughout the planning process. We came in about 9 months before the wedding to do a tasting and select our desserts. We went with mini cupcakes and macaroons. We had a bit of a french theme to our wedding so it was perfect.

I really wanted a flavor that wasn't in season for our dessert table and they had no problem accommodating this request. Everything was so fresh and tasty! The set up was also beautiful. I'd highly recommend them if you want something a bit different for an event or wedding.

Sent on 08/26/2015

Amy · Married on 04/24/2015

My husband and I got married 15 minutes north of Healdsburg, however we had all of our guests stay in the cute town of Healdsburg. We really wanted to have cupcakes for our wedding and wanted to find a local place to help represent the Sonoma County area. Moustache's location in downtown Healdsburg is so adorable and inviting... we purchased their cupcakes one evening as we strolled passed their store (while we were up in Healdsburg looking at wedding venues) and immediately wanted to know if they did weddings! Their cupcakes are SO delicious and they have such unique and wonderful flavors. They were fantastic to work with and very easy to book and they showed up with a beautiful arrangement of a cupcake tower for all of our cupcakes for our guests. We also wanted to have a cake that we could cut as well. I LOVE Tiramisu, and unfortunately they could not make a cupcake out of this flavor they were more than happy to make this flavor for our personal cake that my husband and I cut and it was DELICIOUS! Beyond happy that we found this vendor for our wedding... the cupcakes disappeared with our guests and were a big hit!

Sent on 05/26/2015

Jenny · Married on 06/21/2014

Moustache Bakery hands down has the best cupcakes and cakes around. They even make amazing gourmet oreo cookies and decorated them for us! My cutting cake was beautiful and the cupcakes were gobbled up. Everyone commented on how good they all were.

Sent on 08/11/2014

Krista · Married on 10/20/2012

Ordered cupcakes for our wedding from Moustache Baked Goods. They were responsive to all my emails and questions. Most importantly and above all, their cupcakes were FANTASTIC (especially the sea salt caramel one, from what my guests said). Thanks!

Sent on 10/30/2012

Laura · Married on 08/12/2017

We contacted them very last minute in dire need of a wedding cake and desserts. They accommodated our requests and made us 4 different variations of cupcakes and an amazing cake. They were decorated simple but cute just how we wanted and delivered and set up everything on time. We loved the unique flavor! Our favorite was the chocolate coffee flavor which was incredible!! Highly recommend this cute bakery in Healdsburg.

Sent on 09/07/2017

Sharon · Married on 07/10/2016

Sarah was fantastic to work with in providing the cake for our destination wedding. She organized a tasting for us while we were in town and helped us to narrow down the flavors and design for our beautiful two-layer wedding cake. I highly recommend Moustache Baked Goods as the cake was not only elegant looking, but also delicious!

Sent on 08/24/2016

Cynthia · Married on 07/10/2015

3.5

We ordered mini-cupcakes (lemon, almond, and red velvet) plus macarons (mixed flavors), and they were absolutely divine! Everyone loved them. They delivered them with wooden tiered displays, and we had to return the tiers the next day to the shop.

Sent on 07/29/2015

Sophia · Married on 08/31/2013

Our cupcakes from Moustache were AMAZING - guests returned for thirds with plates full of minis! My suggestion - guests actually prefer minis to the regular sized cupcakes, and this results in less waste... no cupcakes thrown away with two bites taken out of them!

Sent on 09/30/2013

Annette · Married on 03/11/2017

3.0

Delicious wedding cake! We opted to have the Beehive cupcake in wedding cake form!
    Our guests loved it and so did we. My only hiccup was having to pick up the cake, they don't deliver small cakes. Luckily one of my family members volunteered to pick up the cake for me!

Sent on 03/20/2017

Katie · Married on 09/02/2018

1.6
      1.0
      1.0

Didn't have cake ready in time

We used Moustache for our wedding. I would NOT recommend them. They didn't have cake ready for pickup at the scheduled time so my family member who was picking it up had to wait 3+ hours in Healdsburg (our wedding was in Mendocino) and arrive late to our rehearsal. The staff at Moustache didn't return our calls on multiple occasions and when we tried to make our deposit, the staff didn't even know how much we needed to put down (despite us telling them the amount written on our contract, they insisted we pay a different amount). Lastly, for our wedding cake we asked for a rainbow cake with white frosting; however they neglected to put a purple layer. The cake and cookies tasted good, but they definitely added stress to our wedding.

Sent on 11/22/2018