Supreme Sweets

Sonoma, CA View map

Specializing in centerpiece desserts, edible works of art, custom dessert bars & anything you can imagine. We enjoy innovation, and love a challenge.

• Woman-owned

$10

What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)?

$12

Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?

Top Tier of the Cake

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$4

What services do your prices include?

Consultation
Custom Cake Design
Set Up
Tastings - Open House
Tastings - Private

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cake Pops
Cakes
Cookies
Cupcakes
Dessert Buffet
Groom's Cake

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Open House
Tastings - Private

What cake items do you provide?

Cake Toppers

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Lactose Free
Nut Free

What special ingredients do you use?

Fresh Fruit
Local
Organic

Are you licensed by the state health department?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Amanda E. Married on 06/11/2022

Absolutely Amazing

Christina was so easy to work with for my wedding dessert catering. She was incredibly flexible and really willing to customize whatever my husband and I asked for. The day of, the desserts were GORGEOUS and absolutely delicious. We received a ton of compliments. Thank you so much for helping make my wedding such a success!
    Erika V. Married on 08/28/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing desserts and very professional

Supreme Sweets review

Christina is amazing to work with. I reached out to multiple bakers in the area for my wedding for information about a dessert bar and cakes. Christina sent me ideas, photos, and pricing. I wanted to try some samples and since she no longer has a storefront, she offered to drive to where I was in Petaluma to drop off a box of samples. She didn’t charge anything— she just happily dropped it off went on her way. My fiancé and I devoured everything in the box (cupcakes, cookies, cake pops, buckeyes) and we’re so impressed, we booked her right away.

She worked with me through a ton of emails to come up with the perfect assortment for my dessert bar and the best design for our cake. She charges a reasonable fee (I think it was around $125) for delivery and set up. She has an Instagram account that shows all kinds of photos and various dessert bar set ups to give you ideas. She was always super sweet and patient during the whole process. The dessert bar and cake turned out wonderfully! And my guests raved about the desserts, especially the cake pops and cupcakes!

I would definitely recommend her for any sort of event or wedding. One small recommendation I would suggest is to have a price list on Google docs or something to save her some time from having to list them out in email. I felt bad that I kept having to ask her prices for so many things but she was always happy to reply and let me know details. Would save her a lot of time to put it all in one place for the future. Thanks for everything, Christina!
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie Married on 06/01/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Easy to work with and affordable!

Christina was referred by our wedding coordinator and we were really glad we chose them. We got a 4"/6" tall 2 layer cake with an 8" circumference and chose our favorite flavor (cookies n cream) with gold drips. We showed Christina a few examples of what we wanted and she made it perfectly. It was delicious and was a very photogenic cake. Her pricing was very affordable and we inquired about 3 other bakeries in the area. She's got the small business feel and was very easy to work with. Everything went as smooth as can be and she was always super responsive and ready to answer any questions we had. Thank you!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Deals

Supreme Sweets 1
Discount
Don't prefer to save your top tier for that 1st Anniversary slice? I offer my Brides* a 1st anniversary replication cake @ 50% off. This is for any size & flavor you wish. *Offer valid only if you purchase your wedding cake from Occasional Cakes.

Pricing

Amy-Jo Tatum Bridal Couture Amy-Jo Tatum Bridal Couture Wedding Dresses

This is a stunning portfolio where cake and art meet. Check out the cake top bride and groom! Amy-Jo Tatum Bridal Couture

2100 Lovall Valley Rd (by appointment only) Sonoma, CA, 95476-8620
707-778-2253

Tue - Fri @ 7:30-6:00 Sat @ 9:00-6:00 Sun @ 9:00-4:00 Mon - Closed Private Consultation by Appointment, call or e-mail christina@supremesweets.net
Location of (Supreme Sweets)

Other vendors in Napa Valley for your wedding