Supreme Sweets Reviews

Supreme Sweets 1
Supreme Sweets 2
Supreme Sweets 3

Paulina · Married on 08/25/2018

Christina is THE BEST. She is the sweetest and makes sure she gives you exactly what you ask for. She went above and beyond, and made our dessert table look and taste phenomenal.

Nicole · Married on 04/14/2018

We wanted a small wedding cake, with an elegant design, that was still unique and totally us. Supreme Sweets definitely captured this for us! Plus it was a delicious as it looked :)

Supreme Sweets 4

Elena · Married on 04/22/2017

Christina provided the cake and cupcakes for our April 2017 wedding. Not only did she accommodate multiple food allergies (some gluten free, some diary free) but also delivered. Christina was a breeze to work with and our cake was BEAUTIFUL- I say magazine worthy ;)
    We will keep going to Supreme Sweets for all of our celebrations!

Supreme Sweets 5
    Supreme Sweets 6

Sydney · Married on 04/01/2017

We loved working with Christina! She was so accommodating and really worked with us even though we really wanted a dessert that wasn't really well known in the states. Christina made sure that they were up to the standard and all of the desserts - 2 tier cake, apple pies, and butter tarts (believe me, you want them!) were outstanding. Her prices are reasonable, she is a normal person and her food is incredible!

Jodie · Married on 08/27/2016

My three tier champagne and dark chocolate wedding cake was amazing. Delivered to the venue right on time and exactly decorated exactly how I envisioned. Flavors were delicious and cake was fresh. Highly recommend Supreme Sweets : )

Mandy · Married on 05/07/2016

We used Supreme Sweets for our wedding desserts and they were a HUGE hit! We had a combination of cake pops and pie pops (yes, pie pops!) and they were delicious, adorable, and totally affordable! Christina was extremely easy to work with throughout the whole process and had great ideas for decorating the cake pops to match our colors. Plus, the new shop is super cute and has tasty milkshakes. Just the best!

Michelle · Married on 12/13/2014

So happy with your wedding cake! Not only was it beautiful, all my guest loved it! Christina was extremely flexible with our needs and budget

Marisa · Married on 11/01/2014

Now called Supreme Sweets, but this place doesn't even need to have a name to be the best place hands down! I won a gift at a wedding expo for a free grooms cake and I knew exactly what I wanted. I wanted a race car tire with a checkered flag draped over it and based on picture and reviews I was very confident she could handle this task. We ended up using this as one of our desserts at our dessert table and it turned out so amazing. Without even hesitating she told me this was a different project, but that she would give it her best shot, and boy she did amazing!!!! The cake was more then I even imagined in my head and looked beyond cool! Everyone at our wedding loved it and thought it was a perfect representation of my husband and I.

kyle · Married on 12/04/2013

Best tasting and best looking cake I've ever seen and had the pleasure of eating. I found out about Christina's cake shop through my family.

10\10 would eat again.

-Kyle

Karen · Married on 10/05/2013

I loved the cake at my wedding! Not only was it beautiful, but it tasted delicious as well! Christina was so easy to work with, and she really got my vision. Her prices were also very reasonable. My only regret is that we didn't get a bigger cake :)

Sent on 10/11/2013

Supreme Sweets's reply:

Thank you Karen! I'm so happy the cake was enjoyed, and I was glad to see your reaction to it on your wedding day - a rarity for me!

Emily · Married on 08/22/2013

I can't say enough good things about Christina and Occasional Cakes! I got her name through my florist, from another bride who used her and I'm SO glad I did! Christina was the only baker I contacted that was willing to create the design I had in mind. She did a great job. Also, the cake was delicious! I would recommend Occassional Cakes to anyone looking for a great looking yummy cake at a great price.

Sent on 09/03/2013

Supreme Sweets's reply:

Thank you Emily, I cannot believe you had trouble finding a Baker for your sweet doily cake. It was my pleasure to bake for you.

Bevin · Married on 07/27/2013

We did mini cupcakes and cake pops for our wedding and they came out perfectly! We were able to have a variety of flavors in champagne, vanilla, chocolate, chai tea and red velvet and they were delicious! They set them up on all different tiers and decorated them so sweetly to match the venue and our colors. My only regret is that I should have done more cake pops as all 100 of our cake pops were gone in less than an hour. The mini-cupcakes were just as delicious, though, and were similarly gone by the end of the night!

Sent on 07/31/2013

Supreme Sweets's reply:

Thank you Bevin, you were an awesome Bride to work with. I'm so glad you were happy with everything, loved your design choice.

Some people during the wedding process just make your heart happy along the way. Christina is one of them! I adored working with Christina. I was not very particular about our cake and Christina came up with great ideas. We had a 2-tier cake for cutting and a selection of 3 types of cupcakes. The grooms' cake was a sand castle with surfboards. Everything was easy, fun, affordable and beautiful. Thanks Christina!

Tania · Married on 07/21/2012

We are so glad to have had Christina as our cake designer and baker!

Her cake was the best cake we ever had in our entire lives and her baking skills are superb! We had a 5 tier cake with 2 flavors. The chocolate raspberry and yellow cake with fresh fruits. I could eat this all day! We had so many wonderful comments about the taste and design of the cake.

Christina is a great listener and is very patient. I had no idea what sort of design we wanted so she made like 5 personalized drawings of what design we wanted to help us out! It looked like it took days to do all of that! I don't know any other baker who would do this on their own time. She went above and beyond for our wedding cake in so many ways by sending us pictures and even decorating our cake topper that we had ordered. She also had a great working relationship with our vendors. She is so sweet and caring, we felt right at home! We are so happy that we hired her to do our wedding cake! It looked and tasted amazing! I will be going back for other occasions soon, just to have another slice.

Sent on 09/09/2012

Supreme Sweets's reply:

Thank you! Your cake is my largest to date! An experience I won't forget, and the swirling rice paper butterflies - it will always be one of my favorite cakes! ...but I had actually forgotten that I re-painted your topper for you, ha ha...

Josie · Married on 09/26/2011

Christina is a genius. Plain and simple. From the moment we met with her, she made us feel comfortable, she was professional and she was NORMAL! After dealing with stuffy, rude, pushy people, she was a breath of fresh air. We came to her with an idea for a red peanut butter and jelly flavored cake. She not only didn’t batt an eye, but she created a cake that was totally eaten at the ceremony. We ordered cake for 100, had only 60 guests total, and not a crumb was left it was so delicious. We have been married for 5 months, and we still hear from people weekly how our wedding cake tasted better than any that folks had ever had. She kept in email touch, took everything we said into consideration and made us the most beautiful and DELICIOUS wedding cake! Her energy, friendliness and professionalism kept us so comfortable; I had not a care in the world regarding my cake. She also made a fabulous surprise groom cake for my husband. I sent her a photo of his first meal he made for me (Rack of lamb and mashed potatoes) and she recreated it beautifully, down to the chives on the potatoes and the texture of the herbs on the lamb!!! She is the person to use if you want a gorgeous, delicious, and well put together cake. She should be charging double!

Sent on 02/01/2012

Supreme Sweets's reply:

The unforgettable PB&J Wedding cake!! LOVED working with you - I received your thank you note, and tried to reply, didn't have your e-mail anymore... I had wanted to tell you congratulations on that news, and thank you for creating a new favorite flavor on my menu!

Stephanie · Married on 09/06/2009

Our cake was delicious, gorgeous and delivered at the agreed upon time. We were so happy that Supreme Sweets has continued to make cakes for our family events that have been of the highest quality.

• MrsLumpkinadae

Kyra · Married on 05/01/2009

CHRISTINA IS A CAKE BAKING GENIUS!! We tossed around some ideas and she came up with the most delicious cake ever created...and completely customized to my husband and me. The cake was amazing appearance and superb in taste!!!!!! Plus...Christina is a complete sweetheart! She deserves every penny and then some! People are still talking about how good that cake was. My father says it was the best cake he has ever tasted and he is a HUGE cake guy!

Sent on 05/07/2009

Supreme Sweets's reply:

Another unforgettable cake! 7-Up cake dyed purple... did that throw your guests for a loop? Thank you for the review.
  • PonyGirl

Robin · Married on 10/19/2008

Christina was amazing! She provided ongoing design updates, professional advice, an easy-going manner, and worked with my hectic schedule. Not to mention, created the most delicious delights we could have hoped for. My guests gobbled up the cupcakes and there was not a single one left at the end of the reception. Christina brings an old fashioned approach to a time honored tradition, that has been otherwise lost in the over-the-top world of wedding cake design. I highly recommend Occasional Cakes to the most discriminating bride, host or hostess! Christina Rocks!!!

Sent on 10/21/2008

Supreme Sweets's reply:

Thank you so much - I still use your cupcake tower as an example for bridal couples interested in cupcakes for their wedding. You know I love baking for you anytime =)

Tara · Married on 10/12/2008

Christina was my favorite wedding vendor by far. I booked her over a year prior to my wedding and she worked with me over time to incorporate a lot of the different ideas and changes I had. She was so patient and that was a blessing. She did my 4 tier cake (2 tiers red velvet and 2 vanilla with raspberry filling) based on a picture that I had seen in a magazine. When I walked into my reception I began to cry because the cake was so much more than I had expected or imagined.

I also suprise my groom with a Grooms cake based on McAfee Statium where the Oakland A's play - his entire family loves the A's and I thought it would be a nice suprise. People couldn't believe the 3-D cake .. she even had gone so far as to print out a color scoreboard and have it standing up along with the McAfee sign and use different colored frosting dots to show the heads of fans in the seats. All of that AND reasonably price - it was a amazing and she is a blessing - I will continue to book her for birthday cakes etc.!

Sent on 10/18/2008

Supreme Sweets's reply:

Yours was my first 4-tier & square wedding cake. Loved the design, and it was fun to make a Groom's cake for an A's fan (since I'm one as well!)... you also brought Red Velvet to my menu, thank you!

Monika · Married on 06/21/2008

Christina was amazing to work with! She accommodated all of my many changes, ideas and requests. She delivered and assembled the cake on time and the cake itself was DIVINE. Great job, Christina!!

Sent on 06/24/2008

Thank you!

Sally · Married on 05/31/2008

I contacted Christina one month before my wedding. She agreed to find a gluton-free recipe and it was way better than the Whole Foods cake I'm used to. Our consultation was fun and very informational, both my husband and I had to hug her on our way out! She made the entire process stress-free and her prices were very reasonable. Thank you Christina!

Sent on 06/19/2008

Supreme Sweets's reply:

Thank you! We're finally testing more gluten free recipes and they're turning-out amazing. It would be fun to have you in to try some =)

Jennifer · Married on 06/30/2007

Christina at Occasional Cakes was very easy to work with and was extremely flexible with her schedule. As most brides to be know, there isn't a lot of time you can spend on one part. So working with Occasional Cakes made that portion of my wedding planning so much easier. The cake was beautiful and not to mention DELICIOUS! I would recommend Occasional Cakes for any wedding or special event.

Sent on 06/24/2008

Thank you!

pamela · Married on 06/04/2007

Our wedding cake was beautiful and soo cool. Everyone commented on how different and beautiful our cake was as well as how delicious it was. I was very pleased with the outcome. Would highly recommend Occasional Cakes to any one looking for a special occasion cake.

Sent on 09/30/2008

Supreme Sweets's reply:

Thank you! I actually use your wedding cake during consultations quite a bit - I even e-mailed a picture of it to a bride today! I loved working with you.

Spring · event on: 11/03/2012

I orderes my daughters birthday cake from Ocassional Cakes. It was a bowling theme. The cake looked and tasted amazing. She designed the cake to look like a bowling lane. With pins and bowling ball. My daughter was overjoyed with her cake.

Kate · event on: 02/24/2013

My husband surprised me with a party for my 40th birthday. He contacted Occasional Cakes to make something special and Christina came through! The guests at the party raved at how beautiful the cake was, and then we sliced it. Guests couldn't believe how delicious it was! The chocolate was so rich and moist, and fortunately for me, there was a slice or two to bring home at the end of the night.
    We love Occasional Cakes, but not just because the cakes and goodies are delicious and beautiful, but because Christina is wonderful too!