ever swoon LLC

Profile Picture
Christine
1 Review
05/03/2014

There is no better way to describe Tamra Sanford, owner of Everswoon, than to compare her to a wedding fairy. From the very first meeting, it was magical. She quite simply "got me" and was able to design a wedding better than I could have ever dreamt of. During the time of my engagement my husband and I both changed jobs, moved and I began grad school - suffice to say, we were busy. Adding the nitty gritty of wedding planning, managing vendors and logistics would have likely put me over the edge. But this is why God created people like Tamra. She is cool and calm as can be, insanely organized and has truly become a friend to me throughout the wedding process and until this very day. She has such a chic style and is connected to some of the very best vendors in the industry. (Seriously, I would have not been able to find any one of these vendors on my own.)

I know hiring a planner may seem like a luxury when you are spending so much on a wedding, but if you actually want to enjoy your engagement, not become a stress ball and hold an event that will have people talking for years and years to come, than there is no question it's an investment worth making. Plus, if Tamra wasn't an event planner she would be a money manager because she is THAT GOOD at keeping you to a strict budget - she keeps an extremely detailed budget worksheet to keep her clients on track and will not offer any options up unless they fit your budget.

I cannot recommend Tamra enough - please don't think about using anyone else. Every time I look back on my wedding album and video I pinch myself because I can't believe I was able to have such a beautiful event. And it was all because of Tamra's hard work. I cannot wait to have a chance to work with her again in the future (baby shower maybe? ;) )

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
New York City, NY
BLOG

Passionate Planning. Extraordinary Experiences. Life Celebrated.

From the special days to the social soirées, ever swoon is a boutique event planning and styling company offering custom packages designed to tell your story, excite your guests, and allow all to dance 'til dawn.

We take the time to “dig” for the personality, flavor, and feeling behind the total experience you want to create which means taking into consideration all of the emotions and senses surrounding the details of the event.

We offer the following levels of services:

Full Service Planning

Month-of Planning

*additional services available to accompany planning packages.

For these celebrations and events:

Weddings/bridal

Styling

Marriage proposals

Private/Non-profit/ Corporate

In a big city with big competition, we offer small town charm and service.  Sounds swoon worthy, but what’s the cost? The cost depends on the scope and scale of the services.  We work together to create a package that meets your needs and budget.  Contact us for a consultation.  We have lots to chat about!

+/- read less