Euphoria Weddings and Events

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I was engaged for 1 1/2 years before I got married but I literally started planning my wedding 3 months before my wedding. Yes, I am a procrastinator. Rachael became our wedding coordinator probably about a month before the wedding and it was probably the best choice we had ever made. The day of the wedding everyone kept asking me if I was nervous and I would answer "Nope" and I have to thank Rachael for that. She pretty much took care of everything for us. I think what we liked the most was the timeline that Rachael made for us and how everything was pretty much on time. There were a few things I had asked her to do and she did such a great job! By the way, thanks for going after the guests that almost got away with one of the centerpieces! =)

All in all, I would like to thank Rachael for helping my husband and I have such a wonderful and memorable wedding! We truly enjoyed ourselves and it was because we actually got to enjoy it and not have to worry about all the little things. Thank you again!!

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
San Jose, CA 95127
Euphoria Weddings & Events is a full service consulting company specializing in Wedding Coordination. Euphoria Weddings & Events main purpose is to provide stress free coordination for all types of occasions. Just as Euphoria is defined as a feeling of great happiness and well being, that is our goal for each Client we work with. Founded in 2010 by proud owner Rachael Capella, she is a working professional in the High Tech Industry working in the Human Resources field. Her schooling brings great skills to the business with a Master’s degree in Business Management, extensive experience in the Banking Industry and a certificate of completion for her professional training from the ACPWC.
Details