Creating Paper Memories

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

When I found these invitations on Etsy I thought they were too good to be true, but they were so much better than I ever could have anticipated for the price! They were beautiful and easy to assemble. Dee was amazing and made them look exactly how I wanted them. She responded to e-mails quickly and we had our invitations sooner than anticipated. I would definitely recommend these invitations!

Services Used: Invitations
LOCATION
www.creatingpapermemories.com, Nampa, ID 83686

Your life's events start by creating your paper memories!

Who we are:
Creating Paper Memories designs and prints all of your personalized wedding invitations, favors and event needs at an affordable price!   Also offers our customers the Best Selection, Value & Quality of event products and accessories. With our vast trend-setting assortment of items that are readily available, we can guarantee th at each of our customers envision of a perfect event is not only met, but exceeded. Our exclusive collection will surely make any and all of your events special.  Our online store is open 24/7/365.

Whether you are planning a Wedding for a huge crowd or planning a small birthday party, Creating Paper Memories strives to provide you with the most popular products and accessories in the industry at prices which are affordable for all budgets.

Creating Paper Memories offers several pricing options through-out our website.  So, if you are planning a big event we have pricing discounts available for larger purchases.

We hope you enjoy shopping with us and if there is anything in which you are looking for and don't see, please don't hesitate to contact us. We are continually adding new popular products and accessories every day at great prices!

Details