Cindy Crabtree {Makeup + Hair + Skincare}

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Anonymous
2+ years ago

I cannot recommend Cindy and Moonshine Makeup Artistry highly enough. Cindy did my wedding hair and makeup, and trial, for my August 2012 wedding in Sonoma County. She did an absolutely fantastic job with both. I spent a lot of time looking for the right makeup artist, because so many of them make you look overdone. I wanted a pretty, but natural look. Cindy did an absolutely perfect job. She is a genius with makeup. She uses lovely, lightweight products, and mixes everything together herself. She could probably be a professional painter, she is so good with color. After I saw the amazing makeup job she did, I was concerned that she couldn’t possibly be as good with hair, but she was. I gave her a picture of the hairstyle I wanted, and she did it perfectly—extra impressive, since I have fine, flyaway hair, and it is difficult to make it stay.

Cindy is also incredibly nice and sweet to be around. The hours just before your wedding can be stressful, but Cindy made me feel relaxed and pampered, and totally stress-free. She gives wonderful tips on skin care and explains how to do use different products, and she also gives you a cute bag of makeup for touch-ups.

Finally, I will add that by hiring Cindy, you get a LOT for your money. She is as skilled as the most expensive makeup artists out there, but she charges less because she’s based out of Sacramento instead of San Francisco. She is willing to travel (she drove hours to get to my wedding and trial), so by hiring her you get an incredible deal. After researching almost every makeup artist available, which took weeks, I had to post this review of Cindy so you can find her quickly, and enjoy a beautiful look for your wedding!

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
Northern, CA 95834
BLOG

S ‘Cindy’ Crabtree (aka Moonshine) is a brilliantly creative and charismatic artist. She is known for the fresh, modern and flawlessly gorgeous makeup she creates for models, brides, and real women alike. Her love of nature, photography, and typography have fueled her desires to establish herself as a highly-skilled Freelance Makeup Artist and Licensed Esthetician.

Since 2006 Cindy has worked with the industry’s top talent. She is a regular collaborator with agency represented talent and models.

She continually strives to make all women and men feel like the best version of themselves.

{facebook} https://www.facebook.com/CindyCrabtreeArtist