Chevogue Hair & Makeup

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

My gosh, where do I begin.

After searching High and Low for hairstylists and makeup artists who a) were available for all 4 days of my wedding b) fit my budget c) exceeded my expectations d) didnt charge ridiculous extras like "wait" fee "travel" fee etc etc...

I stumbled upon CheVogue on wedding wire. I WISH they appeared sooner in my search on Wedding Wire because it would have saved me a lot of tiem in my search!

Either way, from the moment I saw Desiree's amazing website and work - I KNEW, I just KNEW she was the one and would do perfect. I let her pick my makeup artist - she picked Michelle Parham, who was also phenomenal.

Her work was amazing - she is so quick yet so GREAT at what she does. She does an outstanding job and can really do any look you are going for, I should know - I did a total of 5 different looks for my wedding + bridal shoot.

Michelles makeup was just unbelievable - she was willing to go as extreme as I wanted - everyone was asking me who did my hair and makeup.

Everyone all also thought that I paid major $$$$$$$... Chevogue is very reasonably priced!!

They were on time, flexible, and did such an amazing job!

Highly, Highly recommend these two and will be using them for all my hair and makeup needs going forward!!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
264 Boerum Street, #1, Brooklyn, NY 11201

The way you feel when HE sees you is our greatest accomplishment!!

Desiree Burris, owner of Chevogue hair & makeup, takes a personal approach to each of her clients, and understands the stress involved with planning a wedding.  She will customize a beauty look to compliment your personality, style, and overall wedding theme - and of ten states, "The only goal I have is to make someone look and feel beautiful on their special day!"

Desiree specializes in updo's, formal styles, half-up-half-down, extensions, and more.  All makeup is applied by certified MAC makeup artists.  By cultivating her creative skills in the fashion industry by styling for popular runway and fashion shoots, she is able to give you a unique, one-of-a-kind look for your wedding day.

All wedding packages include: Bridal consultation, trial run and on-location styling for hair and/or makeup.

Visit our website at www.chevogueweddings.com and click on portfolio to see wedding details.

Details