Brides Against Breast Cancer

Professionalism
Value
4.7
Flexibility

I originally got my wedding dress from BABC in November of 2014. Our wedding is being planned for October 3, 2015. I recently lost quite a bit of weight and realized the dress would cost way too much to alter, so emailed them and immediately received a response that I could bring the dress back for store credit toward a new dress. I am so excited to go there again to try on dresses, and say yes to the dress a second time. This was the perfect place for me to get my dress. My mom was first diagnosed with breast cancer in 2009 and again in 2013. She was recently diagnosed with skin cancer as well, and is still suffering from lymphoma caused by the breast cancer. She will be going through more radiation treatments next year to prevent the cancer from coming back. I love that I was able to purchase a dress at BABC and give back, and it meant the world to my mother as well. The staff was fantastic (I had a two hour appointment slot and went well over the first time- hoping to stay within the two hours this time). I love BABC and recommend it to everyone on the bridal groups on facebook. Best wedding dress shopping experience I have had (the first place I tried was David's Bridal- horrible experience). Overall, I love, love, love, love BABC! Excited to be going back to find my perfect wedding dress!

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
6279 Lake Osprey Drive, Sarasota, FL 34240

Our Mission:

Brides Against Breast Cancer™ contributes to programs for cancer patients and their families. Our outreach and educational efforts during our "Tour of Gowns" bridal shows around the country help ensure that people impacted by cancer have the resources and information they need in their battle with cancer.
... read more

Our Mission:

When you purchase your special dress at a 'Brides Against Breast Cancer™' charity wedding gown sale, you not only save hundreds -- even thousands of dollars -- you will help make a difference in the lives of those affected by breast cancer.

+/- read less