Allure Consulting

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Christy was absolutely amazing to work with. We used the month-of coordination package and it’s the best decision we made. Christy was my go-to person in all things wedding-related and I really trusted her advice and opinions, including vendor recommendations. We even had so many family and friends comment on how awesome Christy was in making sure everything ran smoothly. Thanks to Christy, my husband and I didn’t have to worry about one thing on the wedding day because I knew Christy had everything organized and handled. We had so much fun on our wedding day and were really able to enjoy every moment.

I recommend Christy to ANY future brides!

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
1976 Harris Ave, #1, San Jose, CA 95124
BLOG

Wedding Planning for the Modern Couple

We are wedding professionals. But let's be clear here; this is all about YOU. And our job is to craft and execute a day that is as chic, elegant, funky or traditional as you want it to be. We specialize in luxury Month-of Coordination. We believe weddings are a heightened experience for our clients and their guests. Our passion is customizing elevated events for our clients. Our work is in the details and our expertise is in the minute-by-minute coordination of YOUR day. Think of us as a modern twist on your fairy godmother.

+/- read less