Adam's DJ Service

Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married
4.7

We initially found Adam on Yelp when searching for wedding DJs and I was really impressed by his clear pricing and his quick response to my inquiry. He was great to work with at all steps of the process - from planning to the big event.

From the email we wrote to Adam:

We just wanted to let you know that we thought the whole process - from initially meeting with you until the actual wedding - was great! You were always prepared and personable. You made us feel very comfortable and had great ideas for our big day. We especially liked the suggestion to do a receiving line before the buffet. It worked out great and tons of people complimented us on it.

We got so many rave reviews on both our ceremony and reception music! Plus, the dance floor was full all night, which is what I was really hoping for. You also kept the flow going so nothing ran late - even though you battled the car gods to get there and get set up on time. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ. As I told you the night of the wedding... I danced so much, my updo fell out! Watching our wedding video was amazing and hilarious. People were busting out all the moves. People had a great time and so much of it was thanks to you. We really can't thank you enough and will recommend you to any of our friends getting married or having an event.

Services Used: DJ
LOCATION
Serving the Greater Puget Sound and Pacific N.W., WA
BLOG

Leave the music to us... we'll leave the dancing to you!

Adam’s DJ Service delivers quality music for your event with options no other DJ company offers! We will set up our high quality sound systems and selected lighting equipment to create the ambiance you want. All you need to provide is an electric wall socket and a sturdy table, and leave the rest up to us!  We can provide DJ/MC services or simply audio/video equipment rental.  We even have a complete package to provide music at your rehearsal, ceremony and reception!  We like to be involved through the planning process to better understand our clients' needs and wishes for their event, and customizing the soundtrack to their wedding!  And like a photographer captured visually what happens, one of our options is to capture the audio from your event whether it be for recalling the memories of what was said or even creating a custom slide show or montage of your day!  Call or email today to inquire about your date and set up a FREE initial consultation!

253-952-2156

adam@adamsdjservice.com

+/- read less
Details
Categories: DJ
Event Types: Anniversaries, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Corporate Events, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Proms, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
Established: 2002
Employees: 2
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
ENDORSEMENTS (49)
I've recently become acquainted with Adam's DJ service and I am so glad to know him. He's a very professional dj and always brings a sense of fun with him. Just the right mix of class and interactive fun with great music of course. I love working with Adam and look forward to it every time!
PROS I KNOW (153) View All 153 Pros »