Adam's DJ Service Reviews

101 | Milton, WA

101 Reviews for Adam's DJ Service

Cinda · Married on 06/16/2018

Adam was a wonderful addition to our wedding! He tailored all the music to what we wanted throughout the night. He had new equipment that sounded amazing! He got all guests involved in games and everybody had a blast until the very last moment!

Sent on 06/17/2018

Andrea · Married on 06/09/2018

Unbelievable! He may be a little more pricey from other quotes I received, but WORTH.EVERY.PENNY. From the very first time we met Adam, he really seemed to care about what he does, and care about meeting his clients needs. He didn't just play songs to fill a room. He plays to speak to everyone on a personal level. We hired Adam for our wedding, and he was phenomenal. Days after our wedding, and we are still receiving complements about the DJ! He really went above and beyond. Thank you Adam, for making our wedding that much more magical!

Sent on 06/13/2018
  • Sally

Sally · Married on 03/31/2018

Adam is AMAZING!! he is so easy to work with and has everything you could think of and some things you didn't!! I highly recommend him!!

Sent on 04/25/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 06/10/2017

You guys – you must hire Adam. He is THE BEST and will go above and beyond to make your event amazing. My husband and I got married this past summer and people are STILL talking about how amazing Adam was. We had a complicated venue with multiple locations and he was amazing at helping move 200 people from one place to another. Once the dancing started there wasn’t a second that our dance floor wasn’t packed!! I’ve never met a DJ that can read a crowd so well! The music was INCREDIBLE – it was everything (and more) that we asked for and he consistently kept things running smooth while still keeping it fun for us and our guests. There were so many occasions where he went above and beyond to make our wedding day especially memorable: Adam provided the music at our rehearsal dinner (not because we asked but because he was just there setting up so he threw on some tunes for us), he helping coordinate a surprise Matron of Honors’ rap during speeches, he helped with lighting when our tent company’s options were falling short, he played some very special/traditional Swiss music for my husband’s side of the family, he helped create a custom song for my dad and I to have our father daughter dance to, he played my college fight song, and he stayed with us playing tunes for the final few that were there until the sun was coming up! What’s amazing is this isn’t even the tip of the iceberg. We had such piece of mind knowing that Adam was helping run the show. Not only is Adam amazing DJ, he amazing person and he truly felt like family during the planning stages, on the big day and now! We were truly honored to have him be a part of our special day. Do yourself the biggest favor and hire Adam. You won’t regret it! THANK YOU, Adam!

Sent on 11/21/2017

Madeline · Married on 03/03/2017

We had a wonderful experience with Adam's DJ service. Adam's fun and upbeat personality radiated through our initial meeting to the end of the wedding night. Adam really wants to get to know the couple, instead of just playing a list of songs you provide him. He has great experience and gave us perfect ideas for the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. It is apparent that Adam loves what he does, and I would hire him again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 06/05/2017

Alisha · Married on 08/26/2016

I hired Adam as the DJ for both my ceremony and reception at my wedding in August 2016. Adam is very organized, provides helpful planning documents, will drive to you for meetings, and has a wide knowledge of music. Adam listens to what you want and will prioritize your music requests and work with you to determine every music detail for your day. We had our guests submit song requests to us when they RSVP'd and Adam made sure to play a lot of these requests which our guests enjoyed! I highly recommend hiring Adam for your next event!

Sent on 09/02/2016

Lacee · Married on 08/12/2016

My husband and I attended a wedding that was DJ’d by Adam a year before we tied the knot. We were immediately sold on his style and professionalism at our friend’s wedding and proceeded to setup an informal meeting.

Adam was very accommodating during the planning phase of our wedding. He met with us twice in-person before the event, which was very helpful. Our initial meeting was used to get to know each other and determine if we were a good fit. The second meeting was scheduled about a month in advance of the wedding to determine the genre and style of the event. Adam asked many questions about our music interests and did a great job incorporating our personal preferences of music into the event. He also helped steer us in the right direction when choosing formal dance songs and made sure to take note of the father of the bride’s obsession with KISS.

We were very impressed with Adam’s attention to detail at the wedding. One thing that stood out to us was his willingness to go the extra mile…literally. He showed up to our rehearsal to scope out the venue and to meet the wedding party. The day of the wedding Adam was the first vendor on site. Adam partnered with the site manager, officiant, and caterer throughout the event to ensure we had a flawless wedding.

Adam’s skills as a DJ are top notch! We did not have a day of coordinator and with Adam at the mic we did not need one. Adam took the schedule that we provided him and ran with it. He did a great job keeping the reception on schedule and was able to accommodate last minute revisions. Our guests commented that the DJ was great and that mix of music kept the party going. The father of the bride was extremely happy that we Rock and Rolled All Night Long!

Adam is the best.

Sent on 10/02/2016

Jessica · Married on 07/31/2016

Adam was very accommodating, coming to our house in Olympia to meet with us, even through I-5 rush hour traffic. Music is really important to us, and we don't underestimate the importance of a good emcee at such an important event, so we felt a lot of pressure to choose the right DJ. Adam was recommended to us by a friend in the hospitality industry, and we checked out the many reviews he had on the various websites. We were impressed by Adam's passion for his work, and music in general. Meeting with him the first time put or minds at ease that we had found our DJ. Meeting him the second time made us feel ready to have an awesome wedding! He helped us plot out our timeline, feel a bit more organized about the order of things, and helped us pick out songs for our processional, first dances, bouquet toss, etc. He also took our list of requests and talked to us at length about our likes, dislikes, hopes and expectations. Adam arrived earlier than promised to the venue, started playing music while he got set up, and worked nonstop - playing music until he was packed up and left with the last people out. He met or exceeded all of our expectations, and so many of our guests commented on how great the music and the DJ were. They also loved the shoe game, something fun and different. We would wholeheartedly recommend Adam!

Sent on 08/14/2016

Arlyn · Married on 07/23/2016

We had a wonderful experience with Adam! He took the time to work with us to get a very good understanding of who we are and what kind of experience we were hoping to have at our reception. He was very knowledgeable about all types of music genres and had good suggestions for us for things like entrance music, first dances, etc. We had a reception that was spread out across a venue with both indoor and outdoor aspects, so we were concerned that it might be difficult to deal with the logistics involved. Adam handled it all like a pro, providing a clear and well-transitioned experience that made it feel like multiple people were managing all the equipment involved. We loved and got lots of compliments from our guests about his "shoelywed game" which provided a great transition between dinner and dancing. Finally, of course, Adam provided a perfect and well-rounded dancing set that appealed to all the generations represented at our reception. The lighting he provided for the dance floor made the entire experience extra fun and beautiful. Most importantly we and all our guests had an awesome time! We would definitely work with Adam again and recommend him to our friends.

Sent on 08/31/2016

John · Married on 07/20/2016

DJ Adam was awesome an amazing from the first time we spoke on the phone, to sitting down for contract signing, last meet up before our wedding to finalize all of our music selections, and then Our Special Day. Adam was not only very attentive to our choices and wishes, he was a lot of fun to work with as well. We had many compliments from our guests and Adam's DJ Service will be the first we call or recommend for our next event!

Sent on 08/04/2016

Makala · Married on 07/10/2016

For our wedding on June 11, 2016 we contacted Adam as the first person when looking for a dj for the wedding because my father knew him. All the reviews everywhere were wonderful regarding him so it was an easy choice. The meeting with him prior to the event was very easy because he was extremely flexible with us. He absolutely went above and beyond because 2 weeks before the wedding I came to him with a letter that I wanted to record for my dad. He said no problem and set up another meeting to record it. The letter was perfect and everyone at the reception cried. Everything turned out perfectly the day off. The sound was perfect. Everyone could hear us at the ceremony while using mics but it wasn't too loud. The music for the reception was wonderful. Everyone enjoyed themselves and there was a lot of people dancing. We were very surprised with the number of people dancing because there was not any alcohol provided at the wedding. We had up-lighting and it totally set the reception room up and made it look beautiful. He was very professional, punctual, and fun to work with. I highly recommend him to other. (I already have to my bride to be friends) He did a great job at making our day perfect. THANK YOU ADAM!!!!

Sent on 06/26/2016

Missy · Married on 07/09/2016

Adam's DJ service played a key role in making my wedding perfect! We got married at Chambers Bay on 7/9/2016. Adam was always timely with his responses and was very supportive when I was feeling stressed during the planning phase. He basically was my wedding planner as well as my DJ, which I loved. He had advice, tips, suggestions for everything. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ. He was so professional and kind and provided some humor to our reception. Huge hit with all our guests. He made the reception so much fun and all of my guests had a blast at the wedding.....people are still talking about how much fun they had dancing the night away...thanks to Adam! He also did some uplighting which looked amazing! I'm so grateful I chose Adam as our DJ for the best day of my life. I would use his services again in a heartbeat for any events in the future. Thank you Adam!

Sent on 08/05/2016

Samantha · Married on 06/24/2016

Adam was absolutely fantastic, he really got to know me and my husband before the big day, and made sure everything would be perfect. And he delivered, the music was amazing, never stopped, played exactly the music we wanted, and arrived when he said he would. He is a fantastic DJ, thank you Adam!

Sent on 07/07/2016

Sara · Married on 10/24/2015

Adam is simply the BEST! He is so fun and outgoing, and he does everything he can to make sure you are happy. My husband and I met with Adam more than 18 months before our wedding. He came to us (rather than making us drive to him) and we talked about music for nearly 2 hours. Time flew by because Adam was such a pleasure to be around! Just to be safe, we met with one other DJ but we knew the second we met Adam that he was the one.

When we next saw Adam, it was about a week before the wedding and he came over to our house for dinner. Once again, time flew because we were laughing and joking and just enjoying ourselves. Adam went over our wedding day timeline in detail, made notes about introductions for our wedding party (and helped us come up with silly introductions that proved to be a big hit!), and made some suggestions for specific songs to use. He also made a special edit of our introduction song and sent it to me for approval before the wedding. He also suggested playing the shoe game (which ended up being a HUGE hit with our guests!). Adam also went above and beyond by coming to our rehearsal when he heard that my Aunt was our Officiant and it was her first time officiating a wedding. He wanted her to feel comfortable and by doing so, he made our wedding ceremony go so smoothly!

On the day of, Adam was there early and set up his gear quickly and professionally. Between all of the up lighting and the lighting around his gear, the venue never looked so beautiful! Adam worked with our Day-Of-Coordinator to ensure the wedding went very smoothly. With the music, Adam played all of our requested songs and mixed them in a way that kept us on the dance floor the whole night!

My husband and I highly recommend Adam. He is very responsive with his emails, and very professional without being stuffy. He is also just so fun to be around! Adam made our wedding a success.

Sent on 11/03/2015

Adam killed it as our DJ. The music was great, his lighting made for an awesome dance floor and he went above and beyond making sure my wife and I had a great experience. What really sets him apart is the time put into your event beforehand. After a few meetings, great questions, conversations and communication back and forth, he knew us both well enough by the wedding night to play exactly what I would have if it was my own phones playlist. I only wish he planned weddings top to bottom, since his organization and event skills were the best we encountered.

Sent on 11/05/2015

karla · Married on 10/02/2015

Adam was amazing. From Start to finish. He was very responsive and was really flexible. We loved getting together with him and going over our ideas for songs and he is just an awesome DJ. On the wedding day everything was flawless and he was also our MC, so he made everything go smooth and the shoe game was such a hit, loved that one. THANK YOU SO MUCH ADAM!!!!! YOU DID A GREAT JOB. SO glad we booked you.

Karla and Joseph Carlson

Sent on 10/05/2015

NICOLE · Married on 09/13/2015

Adam killed it. We had two really great meetings to go over everything, and he helped us decide on things we just weren't sure about or had ever put much thought into. He had lots of great recommendations for things outside of DJing, so his overall interest in us having a great wedding was so genuine and willing to go above and beyond. What really clinched me being such a fan of Adam though was how much fun the reception was!! EVERYONE mentioned how great he was and his experience and attention and care really do show. Don't waste any more time and BOOK ADAM!

Sent on 09/30/2015

Lisa · Married on 07/24/2015

Adam was the DJ for our wedding last week, and we couldn't be happier with how things went. He came very highly recommended from our venue (MV Skansonia), and now we know why! Adam met with us at a coffee shop to start the conversation about 8 months before the wedding, and was incredibly responsive every time we contacted him with a question via email. A week before our wedding, he came to our house to go over all of the details of our ceremony...who was who in our families, how we wanted things to go, what our style was going to be. He struck the perfect balance of respecting our requests and making recommendations. Adam recommended playing the Muppets' "Somebody's Getting Married" to start our ceremony, and our guests loved it! At the wedding, Adam worked seamlessly with the venue, our photographers, and our videographer to make the night a huge success. He kept the party moving smoothly, and afterwards our guests were commenting on how great the music was. Do yourself a favor and include Adam in your event team!!

Sent on 08/02/2015

Nicole · Married on 04/25/2015

Everything went wonderfully! I would highly recommend Adam! He was super responsive to every request we had and had a foolproof back up plan for any possible hiccups that could've happened.

Sent on 05/04/2015

Greg · Married on 02/07/2015

One of the best decisions we made concerning our wedding was hiring Adam Tiegs to be our DJ and Emcee for big day. I say Emcee because he wasn't just a DJ he controlled the flow of the entire night, from narrating, to making sure we kept on schedule, to going with the flow he did it all. I know so many people who have gone with really inexpensive DJ's and have haven't had as good of a experience. My advice to you splurge on the DJ and photographers!

Everyone kept coming up to us to let us know what a great job Adam and his assistant, Jamie were doing.

Do yourself a favor and save a lot of stress and hire Adam, you won't regret it!

Sent on 02/15/2015

Desarae · Married on 01/10/2015

Adam is the man! He listened to us and worked with us to make our wedding everything we wanted and more. He is so much fun to work with and is amazing and what he does. Adams more than DJ, he provided us with beautiful lighting and ambiance that created a gorgeous vibe to our wedding and he also created heart warming slideshows for my father daughter dances. We love you adam!

Sent on 01/13/2015
  • O

Olivia · Married on 08/17/2014

Adam is awesome! He was great to work with in defining what type of music we wanted and making suggestions. During our reception the air conditioner died and the room had a wall of windows facing the sun so we were melting. He helped accelerate our timeline so we could head onto the patio and even moved all of his equipment into another room when the party moved onto the patio and then back into the room once we hit the restricted hours for music and the a/c happened to be fixed. It was great!

Sent on 11/11/2014

Adam was amazing! From the first conversation we had til the night of the wedding, he was professional but easy to talk to, went beyond his dutiess and really wanted to get to know us as a couple. Adam first met with just me, we went over my budget and came up with a plan that was right for us and our wedding. Adam was always quick to respond to emails and questions.

What put Adam above the rest was when he came to our house to meet with us and finalize plans before the wedding. He usually prefers to meet with people "in thier element" at home. He came over and met our dog (like he had a choice with a lab who loves to lick). He had a great way of getting to know our individual music tastes and come up with a music set that would work for both of us. He made this process fun and non-stressful (something that I was worried about). Knowing our personalities he made suggestions until we had a plan.

At our wedding rehearsal, he was professional, introducing himself and asking questions when needed of our officient, planner and my parents. He checked in often with Rob and I during the wedding about the tempo of events and reminding us of things coming next. We really appreciated all his attention to detail and also his friendliness to our guests.

Sent on 08/27/2014

Catherine · Married on 08/02/2014

Adam was very professional. I didn't have to worry at all about the music or sound system at my wedding, and that was my goal. Whenever I noticed what song was playing, it was one that we had told Adam that we liked. Everything went smoothly, our guests had a great time, and we had a great time.

Sent on 08/04/2014