2609 6th Avenue, Tacoma, WA 98406 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 8
  • Real Weddings 2

About The Wedding Bell

The Wedding Bell has been in business for over 69 years and is located at 2609 6th Avenue in Tacoma. The store has an interesting history. Mrs. Fontana was the original owner of The Wedding Bell, and she owned it for 47 years before she passed away. She kept newspaper clippings and photographs from every single bride during that time. Ask to see the albums when you visit. They are a unique insight into the history of Tacoma. It is our understanding that Mrs. Fontana even attended the weddings of all her brides and helped them get dressed. We routinely have Wedding Bell brides from 40, 50, even 60 years ago drop by with their daughters and grand-daughters. The Wedding Bell has changed ownership three times since then and is currently owned by Kim Miller. We deliver the individualized attention every bride deserves... So, come experience the difference of a full-service bridal boutique.

An appointment is strongly recommended. Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays are very busy in the salon, so we suggest making an appointment to guarantee that a consultant will be available to help you. If you're not quite sure of your schedule, give us a call to see if we have time for a walk-in appointment. We want to make your entire wedding experience as easy as saying "I do!" Come see for yourself how The Wedding Bell is different from other bridal salons!

Follow The Wedding Bell on

The Wedding Bell 6
The Wedding Bell 7
  • Natausha

Natausha · Getting married on 11/22/2019

I found my dress the first visit! Amazing place and people!

I couldn’t believe I actually said yes to the dress on my first visit with them! I told them what I wanted and they delivered it!! I am so beyond in love with my dress! The expierence I had with them was also amazing! I couldn’t be any happier with my choice to use the wedding bell!

Sent on 12/23/2018
  • Narissa

Narissa Johnson · Getting married on 11/09/2019

First bridal visit

The wedding bell was my very first boutique that I visited to try on dresses, they exceeded my expectations. Ashley was so personable and made everyone feel comfortable and welcoming! We all had a blast for my initial experience!

Sent on 06/21/2019
  • Kenia

Kenia · Married on 09/07/2019

Great dress shopping experience

Honestly, I was a bit skeptical about this dress shop given the google reviews weren't that great. However, my dress consultant Rachel was amazing !! She was so kind and pulled exactly the kinds of dresses I loved. And Beth, with alterations was absolutely phenomenal!!! I am a very petite bride, 4'11 and 105 lbs, I got an essence of Australia dress with a longgg train. She did the bustle for me with 11 hooks on it. So well hidden the day of the wedding when it came time to pin it up we struggled to trace where they were, but it was perfect! I am happy I chose the wedding bell!

Sent on 09/16/2019
    The Wedding Bell 8

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

The Wedding Bell FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500, $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos? Under $200, $200 - $499
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals? Under $100, $100 - $199, $200 - $299
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Cleaning, Full Customization, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Weekly
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

Real Weddings

• Events on 6th
    Events on 6th Church Weddings

Gorgeous dresses, great selection, and very personalized service!

• Adam's DJ Service
    Adam's DJ Service Wedding DJs

I know Kim and her team at The Wedding Bell do what it takes to make sure their clients get what they want for appearal at their events. Definitely worth checking out before making a decision on where you get your dress(es)!

• 2609 6th Avenue Tacoma, 98406 See on map
    2535900579 (Fax Number)
    Monday through Saturday: 9:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. Sunday: 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.